Chapter 34

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Bomi-ya, can we meet? I want to talk about something?!" Junhyung called Bomi few days after Naeun confessed to him about her past with Bomi.

"Excuse me, who is this?" Bomi asked as she saw the number is unknown.

"This is Junhyung, There is something I want to talk" He said. Bomi is surprised why he wanted to talk to her all of sudden, is it related to Naeun?

Then Junhyung tell her where to meet, Bomi doesn't wonder where he get her number from. Bomi drives her car to the place that Junhyung tell her to meet. She didn't tell Chorong if she's going to meet Chorong. She's going back to hometown today and will be back till evening.

Bomi parks her car in front of xxx cafe then she enters the place and looking for Junhyung. Then she spots a boy waving hand to her.

"Hi Bomi-ya, please sit down..." Junhyung tell him to sit that he has already prepared.

"Nae Junhyung-nim..."

"Mm, just call me Oppa it's okay"

"Ahh nae Oppa.. Why did you want to meet me suddenly?" Bomi asked as she's still wonder why he called her.

Junhyung the order some drinks and snacks for them. Bomi takes the drink, she's still thiking hard what does he want to talk about. She's sure it's about Naeun, but about what? Did he know that Naeun and her had a relationship before?!

"Bomi-ya,, Naeun told me,,, about you and her in the past.." Junhyung started the conversation, Bomi frowned when he said that. So, what she guessed is right, Junhyung know about her relationship with Naeun in the past.

"She,,, told me about your relationship,,, I know you might be surprised,, that Naeun reveal that to me,,, and I really didn't expect that she had a relationship with a girl,, never expect that..." Bomi's still trying to catch what he mean, why he said that all of sudden? Does he want to blame her for something?

"What are you trying to say Oppa?" Bomi asked him curiously as she still can't get what he meant.

"I just,,,, really didn't expect that you two,,,, Naeun never told me this time," Junhyung said. Bomi was not afraid if Junhyung might accused her cheating behind him, because the fact they didn't cheat at all.

"That was just the past, I'm sorry if I made your girfriend looked bad in front of you for having a relationship with a girl..."

"I can't believe we both love the same girl, at the same time .."

"Not at the same time at first, I had a relationship with her before you came back, then we broke up because she said she loves you and couldn't choose between me and you, we broke up for few months, but then we were back together again cos she said she still loved me and I admit I still loved her too at that time..." Bomi tried to explain, Naeun night not tell him the detail.

"Then...?"

"Then we were back together again, but only for few weeks, I know I was wrong at that time for accepting her back when she was still with you, but yeah, like I told you, I admit I still love her at that time, and,, to be honest,,, I asked her to choose between me and you,,," Bomi explain again,

"Really?" Junyung frowned,

"Nae, but she couldn't choose, she said she loved me and you at that time, she couldn't choose,,," Bomi's recalling the moment when she had a hard time because Naeun never give her the certain decision.

"That's why I choose to give up..." Bomi stop her words and hang her head down.

"Does that mean you still love her till now?"

Bomi shook her head,

"As time passed by, my love for her went down, it was because I realized that she never gave her 100% love for me, I know she loves you more than me, that's why I chose to give up, I gave up for the second time as I don't want to hurt you and hurt myself. I don't know if Naeun told you the same or not, but that's the fact"

Bomi finally explain everything, she doesn't want any misunderstanding with Naeun's boyfriend.

"But be honest to me, do you still love Naeun? I mean if I choose to give up will you give her a chance? Cos I think she still loves you" Bomi was quite surprise when Junhyung asked that.

"Why you asked that? I didn't event think about that, I chose to give up and never get back to her, so that you can be happy with her, you didn't do anything wrong so it's not fair if you can't be happy with her, I know you love her too"

"I know, I love her, but I could not tolerate lies, but she lied to me..."

"She lied to me too before she came back with you, but I realized, she did that because she loved you, and wanted to be with you, I know I should be the one who give up, and I really did that from the bottom of my heart, giving up my love"

"Hff you shouldn't have to do that actually, if you love each other" Junhyung said, Bomi didn't expect that Junhyung would be that soft.

"No, she loves you more, I have to respect that, and I've had someone too and I love her so much"

"I was about to mad to you when Naeun told me about her past, but I don't know why I couldn't, you're just too kind"

Bomi just gives a bitter smile, yeah she was too kind, or to be exact, too stupid. But that was just the past, now she has already been happy with Chorong.

"Please take care of Naeun, I know you love her so much, make her happy and only think about you"

 

Bomi's POV

"Mwo? talked to Junhyung? why all of sudden" My baby was surprised when I told her about my meeting with Junhyung.

"Nae, I didn't know too baby, but he said he just want to talk to me, no specific intention, he's a good guy, I've told him everything, from when I started my relationship with Naeun will we broke up twice"

"But why he asked you about the possibility of you getting back together with Naeun?" She asked, I know she would be jealous when I told her this part.

"I don't know, maybe he just pity me, I mean it's funny how we wanted to sacrifice each other,, but I've told her I have someone I love now" I said to her.

"Does he know it was me?" I nodded when she asked that.

"Junhyung know it by himself without I tell him about my relationship with you, but don't worry, he's fine with it. I've told her to take care of Naeun and make her only see him"

She nods when I explain her everything. She's cute when she's jealous but I don't want to make her jealous.

*********

I was the day where I have to practice with Naeun, Chorong is a bit worry that Naeun will do something to me. But I make her sure that she doesn't need to worry about this. That's cute when she said that she was worry but the fact, she is jealous kkekeke.

"Baby, I'm going nae, I'll practice till night I guess, I'll call you if I have spare time to go out for dinner" I call her before I start to drive to the studio to practice.

"Nae baby, hwaiting nae, good luck" She said.

"Mmm, don't forget your lunch, go to O2 if you're bored"

"Nae baby, don't worry, take care, I love you" She said, it feels nice to hear her say I love you first on the phone.

"Mm, I love you more babe, chu" I kiss her through the phone call, she just chukles, she doesn't like this kind of childish thing she said.

I drive my car to the studio, I have to practice for Naeun's performance at Kpop Asia Festival, in Jeju next week and I got information that she would do duet again with Junhyung. That's a good thing that her boyfriend will be there too. I want to take Chorong unnie there too, I've asked Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter