Chapter 41

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Chorong's life has been back to normal, helping her uncle managing the cafe.

"Oh,, nae uncle I see, thank you so much, I will think about it later" seems like her uncle called her this morning.

Meanwhile Bomi will almost finish her tour with Naeun in a month, it will just left an encore concert in Seoul this week. So that means Bomi will go back to Korea soon after finished Naeun's concert in Manila.

Chorong was sitting on the cafe after she's done with her task today, she has just finished replying her message from Bomi. Bomi said she will arrive Korea tomorrow night. Chorong happily replied the messages to her baby. She has missed the younger girl so much. It's 3 pm and Chorong is checking some news on her mobile and also checking her social media. She checks on her twitter and saw some tweets from her friends who are also manager of Kim Namjoo. She reads her tweet that's tweeting about her artis having performance in a festival in Bangkok. The tweet itself tagging Kim Namjoo herself, Chorong tried to open the profile. She just wants to know the artist who has just debuted last month. She scrolled her tweet post, but then she startled when she saw Namjoo's latest tweets. She frowned her eyes to make sure about what she saw just now. Chorong zoomed her phone screen when she spot a post from Namjo posing with a girl, that she believe it was Yoon Bomi, her girlfriend. The picture itself looked like taken place in Bangkok, see observed the date, it was the same day with Naeun's concert in Bangkok. She read the tweet on the pic.

"Accidentaly meet my favorite dancer- who I friend with her lately-, in Bangkok. It was nice to be friend with her, she's a perdect dancer. We meet at the Hit The Stage a long time ago, we were rival back then, but now I'm happy can be friend with her. Bomi unnie, let's get closer ^^ <3"

That was Namjoo's tweet, She's thinking hard how could they meet, the world isn't that small but the fact made her change her mind, the world is small. She didn't know too that Bomi has already made a friend with her, she never told her about this.

Chorong puts her phone back showing her annoyed expression.

"Unnie..." She feels someone tapped her shoulder.

"Ow, Hayoung-ah, I didn't see you come" she asked to her younger cousin.

"Cos you're spacing out, eomma and appa will come here later"

"Ow really?" She asked.

"Nae, they said they want to see Eunji's performance, I told them that Eunji is a great and perfect singer"

Chorong feels relieve that he uncle and aunty are back to Korea so she can start manage her own carreer as an artist manager.

"ah nae, I forgot that Eunji will perform this weekend"

"Mm nae, so when will Bomi unnie comeback from the tour?!"

"It should be today, she said it last night, maybe she will arrive tonight" Hayoung nodded to Chorong's explanation, she didn't know that Chorong is in a badmood today.

"So you'll pick her up tonight?" Hayoung asked again, Chorong shrugged with showing her blank expression. Hayoung frowned seeing her unnie's expression who changed suddenly.

"Why? You look so badmood unnie, what happen?"

"Nothing..." Chorong lied, but Hayoung is smart not easy to he tricked.

"Tzkk don't try to lie to me unnie, I know you, what's wrong huh?" Hayoung smirk and said that, then Chorong took her phone and open up her twitter account and show to Hayoung what made her so badmood all of sudden.

Hayoung took Chorong phone then read the tweet that her cousin showed her. No more then few seconds the giant girl laugh so hard that made her unnie took her phone from her hand.

"I know you'll laugh, tzzkk..." Chorong's pouting that made Hayoung laugh more.

"Yaah unnie, how could you jealous with just a tweet kkekek"

"It's not that tweet, but that Pabbomi didn't tell me that she's friend with Namjoo, aishh..." Hayoung laugh at Chorong who looked so annoyed.

"Hhaha chill unnie, Bomi unnie was even more famous on college before she became a professional dance and my friend Namjoo is a socializer who loves to make so many friends"

"Arra...arra...aishh..."

 

Bomi's POV

Hfff finally the concet ends, and I'll go back to Seoul tonight, I really miss my baby so much, she said she will pick me up tonight. I will take her to my home so that we can sleep together.

"Bomi unnie, let's eat with me," I turn my head when Naeun suddenly called me And asked me to eat with her. I'm so hungry tho so I said yes.

We walked to a restaurant and I order a burger with coffee, So that I can sleep well during the flight.

"Will you go back to your hometown for holidays?" Naeun asked. I realized that we become awkward after we broke up, although we already settled all the problems.

"Mm no idea, maybe I will stay in Seoul"

"Ahh I see, just,, say hi to eomma and appa when you go back to Suwon. I miss them" I don't know why she said that, yes I took Naeun home with me a long time ago, and my parent also liked he, but they know I broke up already.

"Ahh, nae I will tell them later"

*********

It's boarding time already, I've sent message to Chorong unnie what time I'll be arrived so that she won't wait for me too long.

The plane has started its flight, I sit beside Naeun, I put my masked on and not forgetting my cap, I'm planning to sleep all night.

"Naeun-ah, I'll go sleep nae" I said to her.

"Alright unnie, I'll sleep too, have a good sleep"

I noddes and smile to her, then I start to close my eyes and fell asleep during the flight.

It feels like I just slept for 5 minutes but Naeun tap my arm softly and woke me up.

"Unnie wake up, we arrived" I open my eyes slowly after she tapped my arms and woke me uo.

"Ah, nae nae, thanks for waking me up"

I made a line to take my belongings, I calles Choeong unnie if she's already here or not

"Unnie I've arrived, you're here already?" I asked her on the phone.

"Nae i'm here"

I hang up the phone then take my belongings, I tell to Sunmi unnie and Naeun that I'll not going home with them, cos Chorong unnie picked me up. I took a troly to bring my luggage and walk to the exit doors while searching dor my baby. I found her, she's waiting for me but a far from the gate, then I bid goodbye to Naeun and all the teams and walk to Chorong unnie.

"Unnie....." I walk to her and hug her as soon as I see her, I want to kiss her but I know we're in public right now.

"Hey,,, how are u baby?" She asked me with her cute voice that I miss the most.

"I'm not fine cos I miss you so much" I said with clinging myself to her. We bought a coffee before going to car and go home, I ordered two cups of iced Americano, I paid that and walk agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter