Chapter 60 (End)

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

"Bbom-ah,, wake up baby,, I'm about to go..."

I tried to wake up my wife,, she would get mad if I wake her up at the time I have to go. Did I call Bomi my wife just now? yes my wife, we finally got married last week, that was the best day of my life. I can finally call her my wife, we finally said our vow in the church, in front of our parents, God, we made a promise to love each other forever and to live happily ever after.

Flashback

"Because of you, I laugh, I smile, I cry, I dare to dream I have my biggest willing to live. I, Yoon Bomi, take you, Park Chorong to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part. I promise to always hold you in highest regard. I promise to always be there when you need me, to be your bestfriend and to love you all my life with all my heart..."

Bomi said her vow to me, then I said my vow too

"From this day forward, I promise you these things, I will laugh with you in times of joy and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will listen to you with compassion and understanding. I will remain faithful to you for better or worse, in times of sickness and health, You are my bestfriend and I will love you and always respect you - Park Chorong"

Then we kiss each other as we've been officially married.

March 3rd, 2018, We finally said our vow, we promised to live together under a marriage vow, to live happily ever after, to build a small family. We had a small wedding celebration, we didn't want a big wedding ceremony, but many people attended besides our family, our friends, our work teams. I'm glad that I we finally united as one, that I can finally start my new life with Bomi, with someone I really love.

"Unnies, congratulation,, I'm so damn happy you finally married each other, and, welcome to our family, Bomi unnie, my cousin in law, don't you dare to hurt my lovely cousin huh?!" Hayoung, my little cousin, was so happy accepting our marriage.

"Bbom-ah, Unnie, chukhae, finally, married huh? haha, take care each other well nae" Eunji said to us

"Unnie,,," Naeun ran and hug me

"Congratulation,, I'm happy for you and Bomi unnie, I hope you live happily ever after" She finally hugged Bomi too, she came with Junhyung.

Even Eunji did a duet and sang a song for us, Naeun too. I'm glad that all the people supported us.

And I am really glad because I will finally live with Bomi., as my wife.

Flashback ends

"Oh, nae unnie, sorry, I wake up now. Good Morning by the way" She greeted me, then give me a peck on my lips.

"Morning too baby, I've prepared breakfast for us, let's have breakfast, I have to be ready in 20 minutes" I said to her.

I have a schedule today, Naeun has a photoshoot with Ceci Magazine, she has to be there at 10 am, and now is 7.30 am so I still have time to prepare breaskfast for me and Bomi. Meanwhile Bomi has no any schedule today.

"Thank you for the breakfast baby, I should be the one who prepate it if you're busy"

"It's okay baby, you can do it next time, I still have spare time a little bit, eat a lot baby, and I'll be home a little bit late today, I've prepared your lunch.

That is Bomi's demand, she wants to always eat breakfast together if we still have time, like today. And it will be better if we have the same schedule.

We live a new life, as a married couple now. We decide to live together in my apartment, since it's close to Naeun's apartment, cause I'll still have to handle her schedule it will make it easier, and more, my apartment is bigger than Bomi's.

Meanwhile Bomi is not only Naeun's dancer now, she reallu has become a professional choreographer. It was a good thing when she worked with Kim Namj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter