Chapter 13

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

I can't believe I kissed and almost did the nasty thing to Naeun, she really got me distracted.

"Unnie wait,, why did you avoid me?" She ran to me after the practice end. Hff why she keep doing that to me?!

"........." I didn't answer her, she's staring me with a mad look. I avoided her after we kissed in my apartment that day.

"Why don't you answer me?" She asked again holding my wrist.

"I need to go home...."

"No wait, answer me first, why did you avoid me? I didn't understand you, you kissed me like you missed me yesterday and now you treat me like this?!" She's angry, Man, I should be the one who get mad to her. Why did she say that? I close my eyes and take a deep breath, tried to hold back my anger.

"You started it yesterday, and I'm sorry if I did that to you, but it should be me who cannot understand you, what do you want actually?" I asked her, I swear to God I never be angry to her and I can never be.

"I've told you what I want yesterday, and you didn't even answered me and now treating me like this"

"Look Naeun-ah, I don't wanna fight with you. You were the one who chose him over me, and I've told you that I can't go on like this, you chose him so I had to let you go, I had to stop this"

"But at least we can still be close as before, not like this"

"We can stay as a friend but don't expect me to stay like what you want, I've been hurt and I don't want to hurt your boyfriend too, I don't want you cheating on him, that's why we better stay like this, please understand that" I was about to angry but again, I hold it back, I don't know why I am too soft on Naeun.

*********

I was so stressed after had a little fight with Naeun. Why can't she understand the situation? If she want to be with me why she chose him than me? Hfff, what did she expect?

I have an off day today and I was too stressed with all the thoughts, so I just went out to have a little relaxing time. I take my scooter and went out to get a coffee and snack. I ride my scooter to a cafe near my apartment.

I enter the O2 cafee and ordered a coffe and snack. I sit alone and play with my phone to check some stuffs, but I cannot concentrate. My mind keep thinking about Naeun, hfff, help me God.

"Here's your coffee Miss.." The waitress delivers my ordes and put it on my table.

"Oh, nae thank you..." I lift my head and thanked to the waitress.

"Huh? Bomi unnie? Yoon Bomi?" I was startled when she called my name, I lift my head again to see her face clearly, ow my God,

"Omo,, Hayoung? Oh Hayoung? Is this you? Yaah... really you??" I was startled and happy knowing waitress who called me is Hayoung, she's my junior on my college, we were close before because we were in the same dance team.

"Nae, it's me, whoaa hhahah, finally I can meet you again, it's been a long time" I stand up and hug her, it's been more than a y ear I haven't met her.

"Whoaa Hayoung-ah, been a long time nae, more than a year? You're getting prettier now, and taller hhaha, how's your study?" I ask her, we were in a dance team and joined a competition in LA last year, before I graduated.

"Haha you're getting cooler now, even look like a celebrity hhaha.." She said teasing me.

"Haha, that's not true, and do you work here or?" I ask her why she's here

"Oh, this place belongs to my parent, I'm having two weeks holiday so I just spend my times practicing for me next competition and also spend my time here, wow, really been a long time unnie, you live mnear here?" She asked.

"Nae, it's only 10 minutes from here"

I Keep lauging and staring at Hayoung, she's getting prettier now, she's also on her way to be a proffesional dancer like me. I would recomend her to DQ, she's best at dancing too.

"Nae, so how's college and dance?"

"Doing well, I'll be joining a dance competition in LA next month, will be my last competition, it's my last year. I'll join in a team with my juniors, they're best dances this year, Yoojung, Danee, Eunbi and few more. Pray for me unnie" she's still cute, always ask my pray if she's going to join a competition.

"Of course, and I will definitely recomend you to DQ team, seriously you have to join in our team, we need more best dancer like you" she just chuces when I said that.

"Thank you unnie, so how's your life? I see you almost everyday on TV hhaha"

"Nae, don't get bored of that because Naeun will comeback so you will see me more kkekek" I joke.

"Hhaha I think I will be bored later, but I'll never get bored seeing Naeun on TV, she's perfect, you're lucky to be her back up dancer" She said that while staring at my eyes i just nod when she mentioned Naeun's name.

"Yeah, I am.." I answer with a smile.

I was busy chatting with Hayoung then she called someone who just entered the cafe too.

"Unnie,," she called someone and wave her hand, but huh? Chorong unnie? She knows Hayoung too??

"Chorong unnie?" I called her when she entered the cafe.

"Eoh, Bomi-ya? you're here?" She asked me, I don't know if Chorong unnie knows Hayoung too.

"Nae unnie, why are you here? Are you free?" I asked her.

"I just dropped Naeun to the studio then I'll have a meeting this afternoon, I left Naeun with Hyunsoo, you're alone?" she explain to me. She looks so stunning today, wearing a grey blouse and a black jeans.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter