Chapter 15

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

I feel so mad, so stressed, why Naeun keep making me distracted? Why can't she just let me go and let me free with my own life? And again what was with that question??! I take my car and go to O2 cafe to relaxing myself, I tried to call Eunji and ask her to meet up tonight. I really want to talk to her.

"Eunji-ya, are you free?"

"Hey, sorry for late answering, I just finished practicing for my musical, waeyo?" She asked.

"Owh I see, I just want to take you to a cafe, but it's okay if you're just finished practicing and tired"

"No, it's okay, I have a day off tomorrow, so I'm safe for tonight, where are you now?" She asked me.

"I'm on my way to O2 cafe near my apartment"

I arrived the cafe and enter the place and order a coffee for myself while waiting for Eunji. I didn't see Hayoung anywhere, maybe she's not here today. Then a waitrees delivers me my coffee and snack.

"Thank you,, and excuse me,, Is Hayoung not here today?" I asked the waitress.

"Oh, Miss Hayoung is going out for a while Miss, she will be back in a while" The waitress said to me, then I nod.

I take a sip my coffee while watching a TV show inside the cafe. It replays the Romantic Idol Show, it showed Naeun and Junhyung's episode.

"Ow t, why it has to play that show" Hfff I didn't realize that I cursed, thanks God no one hear. I didn't look at the TV screen so that I won't see that TV show. I still can't burried my jealousy of them.

"Yaah,,, you're spacing out huh" Eunji tapped my shoulder, that startled me,

"Ow, Eunji-ya, sit down, go order, I'll treat you" I said. Thanks God finally Eunji came and greet me, so I don't have to focus on TV.

"Just give me a machiato please" Eunji made her order.

"What's up buddy, you look so stressed, go find a new girlfriend for yourself hahah..." Eunji said, this kid, she never stopped teasing me.

"Heol, I haven't think about it yet, I want to enjoy "me" time, I don't want to have a new girlfriend yet" I said to her.

"Eyy, but I think you need to, you need someone to cheer up your life, her manager is pretty tho" Eunji said, I was confused who did she refer to

"Manager? Nugu?" It's just me who being stupid not knowing who Eunji means.

"Aigoo, that pretty manager, your ex's manager of course, how many pretty managers that you know?"

"Huh? Chorong unnie?" I was startled when Eunji referred to Chorong unnue, why she mentioned her all of sudden

"Nae, she's pretty, don't you like her? She's perfect you know" Eunji said, well I know she's perfect, but I never thought about being close to her.

"I know she's pretty and perfect, but I'm not thinking about her, we're not close, so yeah..." I said the fact to Eunji, I don't even know why she's thinking about Chorong unnie all of sudden.

"But do you like her? I mean how do you see her as a woman?"

"Heol, why you asked that all of sudden huh?"

"Haha, nothing I just asked, just want to know your opinion, I mean all this time you always talk about Naeun and her manager"

"Geez, that kid,,"

We talked about random things, about our each activities, words and so on. Then I spot Hayoung comes to the cafe.

"Hayoung-ah,," I call her, she then turned her head to me then I wave my hand to her.

"Ow Bomi unnie, wait a minute I'll put this things" She shouted to me while bringing her stuffs inside the cafe.

"Who is she?" Eunji asked.

"Her name is Hayoung, the daughter of the owner and she was my junior when I was in college, she's a dancer too, we were in the same dance team, and oh yea she's Chorong unnie's cousin, I just found out about it last week" I explain to Eunji.

"Ahh, no wonder she's pretty too like her cousin, is she a foreigner?" Eunji asked, then I burst a laughter when Eunji asked that, I admit that Hayoung look like a foreigner.

"Hahah no, she's korean, pretty right?" I can see Eunji glances to Hayoung who is inside the counter, putting her stuffs.

Eunji just shrugged and throws a meaningful smile.

"Hii Unnie, I didn't know you will come here today, I was out helping my parents buying many stuffs, hff kinda tiring" I chuckles when she said that, kinda cute. She's only 20 years old.

"Hhaha a dancer turns into a cafe manager kkeke, Hayoung-ah, please introduce my friend, Jeong Eunji, she's my best friend, a musical artist, Eunji-ya, this is Hayoung, my best dance partner, she's only 20 years old" I introduced them to each other, they bow and shaked each others' hand.

"Hi Hayoung-ah, nice to meet you" I can see Eunji smiles brightly, I can smell something weird already.

"Hi Eunji unnie, nice to meet you too" Hayoung said.

"Eunji thought you're foreigner Hayoung ah hhaha..." Hayoung just laugh when I said that.

"You're not the first who said that tho"

The three of us talked together about random things. They keep teasing me about me being alone without a girlfriend and Eunji also keep mentioning Chorong unnie is pretty and suit for me. Meanwhile Hayoung keep smilling with unreadable meaning and I don't understand.

"Yaah Eunji-ya, why are keep talking about Chorong unnie aishh.." I don't know, I should be annoyed when she teased me, but I didn't.

No One's POV

Naeun has to go to studio for one more day practicing then do the rehearsal tomorrow, for her comeback showcase. She felt that she lost the mood today, she still feel jealous about Bomi and her manager.

"Hff what's wrong with me, I cannot stop thinking about them, I know Chorong unnie has explained everything, but why I'm afraid if they will get close anytime? Hfff what should I do?" Naeun's mind keeps thinking about Bomi and Chorong.

She stopped thinking when Bomi enters the room. She glances to her ex without a smile.

"Annyeong..." Bomi greets her and others who are streching before practice.

"Hii Bomi-ya, you come? We'll start practice in 15 minutes" Sunmi said. Bomi has told her that she will be a bit late today.

Bomi go to locker room and put her belonging and then prepares herself to practice.

"Okay guys, this is our last practice for Naeun's comeback showcase in two days, I hope you'll do it with full of concentration today and no more mistakes, we need to do our best for Naeun's comeback" Sunmi said..

"Nae unnie... Nae noona..." All the team shouted.

They start practicing with Naeun's new song called LUV. Bomi got a position standing behind Naeun. Naeun tried hardly to concentrate with her practicing, but seems like the scene yesterday keep disturbing her mind. She keeps making few mistakes for the dance moves. Sunmi glances to Naeun few times.

"Naeun-ah are you okay?" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter