Chapter 17

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

I was way too shocked with Chorong unnie's sudden confession. I never expect she would confess to me, and I didn't know if she loves me. I really never expect that. And now I feel so stupid for saying that rejection thing so her. Why should I say that to her, I shouldn't have said that?? Hfff, I feel so cruel to her. Now what should I do to her? How should I face her? She probably not wanting to meet me again.

The rehearsal was done well, and I didn't see Chorong unnie at the rehearsal, I asked Naeun, she said that Chorong unnie is having off days. I really feel guilty after saying such a harsh thing to her. I didn't tell Naeun about Chorong unnie's confession. I don't know what will be her reaction if she knew it.

I wanted to call her and apologize to her but I didn't know her number and I can't ask it to Naeun. It's been few days I didn't see her, she didn't even attend Naeun's comeback showcase. I was so worry about her. I'm sure it's the effect of my harsh words. I thought about going to her apartment, but maybe she didn't want to meet me and avoiding me.

"Baby, what are you thinking of?" Naeun asked me, we finally decided to get back together, I don't know but I got so flustered whether I took the right decision or not.

"Eoh, nothing baby" I answered and smile to her, she's been clingy all day to me. She's going to promote her song for some music shows, some of them are done without me, without back up dancers.

"I'm going nae, I'll finish at night, take care or yourself," She said to me. Well she's still in relationship with Junhyung, but he still in his world tour, and Naeun told me that she would settle it soon, I've asked her abou that too.

No One's POV

Meanwhile Chorong has been hiding herself for few days, she's still feeling so stupid for confessing to Bomi all of sudden. She didn't stop crying that night.

Flashback

"Aigo,, stupid stupid,, why I feel so hurt,,, I shouldn't have confessed to her, I didn't know it would feel this hurt" Chorong didn't stop crying that night. She felt so hurt for being rejected, but she knew it's her own fault.

"Now what should I do? How would I face her, stupid Chorong, you should not confessed her and asking for a chance. now she might be disgusted with me, she might not want to talk to me again" Chorong could not stop her tears.

Flashback end

 

Bomi is having a free day since Naeun is filming in variety show alone. She feels bored alone, she takes her scooter and go to O2 cafe. She takes a sit and ordered an americano, she looks around the cafe, looking for Hayoung but she didn't seem to be seen nowhere. Bomi enjoys her coffee alone, she cannot stop thinking about Chorong. She's thinking whether should go to Chorong's apartment or not. It's been few days since the last time she saw Chorong.

She was spacing out when there was a voice calling her name.

"Bomi unnie..." Bomi turned her head when she heard Hayoung's voice.

"Ow, Hayoung-ah, I thought you didn't come"

"Mm, I just went to college to do some stuffs, you're alone? Where's your gilfriend?" Bomi found Hayoung's question sounded a bit sarcastic, she probably knew what happen from Chorong.

"Eoh?, she's busy" Bomi answered awkwardly, they were silent for a moment,

"...eumm, Hayoung-ah,, do you know where is Chorong unnie??" Bomi dared herself to ask to Hayoung about Chorong.

"Huh? No, I didn't see her, shouldn't be she with Naeun?" Hayoung answered.

"No, Naeun told me if Chorong unnie is having off days, that's why I didn't see her for a while" I told her.

"Ah,, I didn't know, maybe she's going back home or somewhere maybe, I don't know, why you asking her all of sudden?" Hayoung asked.

"Mm, it's just.... There's something I wanted to talk to her,,, about,, something" I give a fake excuse, I'm afraid if Chorong unnie hasn't told anything to Hayoung.

"Ahh I see,, and, you look so messed up, waeyo?" Hayoung asked, now Bomi seems confused if Hayoing actually knows or not about Chorong's sudden confession.

"Hmm, just got a problem, but nevermind.." Hayoung nods for what Bomi said to her.

"And by the way, Eunji unnie came here few times, she said she craved for the machiato here" Hayoung said, that made Bomi smiles meaningful.

"Ah,, you got closer huh?" she knew from the start that Eunji probably likes Hayoung, she knew from the way Eunji looked Hayoung's eyes. She feel happy if Eunji will end up with Hayoung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter