Chapter 54

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Move your right leg like this Namjoo-ya,, then make a wave with the body..."

Bomi is directing Kim Namjoo to practice the new choreography for her upcoming song. It's been the third day of their practice.

"A little bit more, make the wave smoother if you can,, like this, that was almost perfect"

Namjoo keep trying to follow Bomi's instruction. It's been famous that Bomi's choreography is a bit complicated but always been beautiful to be seen.

"Woah, you're really something unnie, I wonder how long Naeun unnie need to practice your choreo, it's hard hahaha" Namjoo is basically a dancer but she said the choreo is hard. She look exhausted on her 3rd day of practicing the new dance.

"I'm sure you can learn it fast, you can take a break for a while Namjoo-ya, you better rest first"

"Nae unnie, let's have lunch with me, I'll treat you a delicious Jjajangmyeon here"

"Eum you can eat first Namjoo-ya, I'll continue fixing the move" Bomi politely refused Namjoo's invitation to have lunch together

"Eyy, you have to rest too unnie, come on, don't reject me, or I'll get hurt hehe"

Bomi has no choice but follow the younger cos she thinks it would be rude if she reject the request.

Both Namjoo and Bomi walk together to the lobby and direct to the Jjajangmyeon restaurant nearby., and they order two big bowls of Jjajangmyeon.

"Woah you eat a lot too Namjoo-ya" Bomi teased the younger.

"Hehe, I can't live without food unnie, I better get a week without sleeping than a week without foods hahaha"

They both are enjoying their jjajangmyeon for lunch, they talk about this and that, mostly are about the dance moves. Namjoo seems so excited to talk to Bomi. Well the good thing is Chorong isn't there too. She will feel jealous even though Bomi did nothing with Namjoo.

"By the way unnie, how long you have been in a relationship with Chorong unnie?" Namjoo asked, she thinks Bomi is too quiet,

"Huh? Around 9 months" Bomi answered shortly,

"Owh, been so long enough, close to your first anniversary, Chorong unnie has a good taste and you too hhehe..."

"Nae hehe..." Bomi answered again shortly, she doesn't feel close enough to Namjoo to talk about private things, but that would be rude if she didn't answer it.

The restaurant is quiet enough, not many people eat there, but there are few peoples look like staffs from Namjoo's agency or from other office, they're busy enjoying their meals.

*********

"We'll finish here, you did a good job today Namjoo-ya, your progress is quite good, I'm sure you'll improve tomorrow" She tell to Namjoo about her progress for practicing.

"Nae unnie, it's because of your help, thank you very much, but don't you want to have dinner first? I think I need to treat you, cos you've helped me a lot these days"

"Eummm I...." She hasn't finished her sentence yet but then the phone on her pocket is ringing..

"Excuse me a minute Namjoo-ya..." Checking the caller Id on her phone then she excused herself from Namjoo who is still waiting for her answer.

"Nae unnie..." It's Chorong who call her.

"Baby where are you? haven't finished yet?" The older asked, Bomi smells something weird from her girlfriend's voice.

"I'm done baby, I'm preparing to go home now, where are you?" She asked back, she planned to go to Chorong's apartment to spend dinner together. But Namjoo gives her another invitation to have dinner together, Bomi knows that she has to refused the request. It's time for her girlfriend already.

"I'm home already baby, I miss you"

"I miss you too baby, I'll go to your place after this"

*********

"I think I'll just go home Namjoo-ya, Chorong unnie is waiting for me, maybe next time okay" She excused herself from Namjoo. She knows that Chorong is really jealous to Namjoo so she shouldn't spend too much time with Namjoo.

 

Bomi's POV

I open my eyes earlier than usual this morning, I could not sleep properly for the past few days. I've got Many things on my mind. But I never forget doing this everytime I wake up. I check the sleeping angel next to me, I thank to God every second I breath for sending me a beautiful angel like her. I'll never thank enough for having the best girlfriend like her, don't know what would I be without her. I finally be able to spend the night together with Chorong unnie, we've been so much busy for the whole weeks. I have to focus to many tings, Naeun, Namjoo, and my upcoming projects, mentoring for the next survival show on a TV station.

I stare at the sleeping angel beside me, I never stop smiling seeing her angelic face. I caressed her soft cheek with my finger. She's sleeping so soundly, I wonder why she hasn't wake up, she used to wake up first, looked like she's exhausted from all her activities. Naeun has more schedule than last year, so that's what made her looked exhausted. I lean my face to her and kiss her forehead.

"Omo..." She looked startled when she suddenly open her eyes and find me staring at her face so close and kissing her forehead repeatedly. I chuckle seeing her startled face

"You startled me baby, why you wake up so early?" She asked me,

"Because I miss you" I said and end up got a slap on my shoulder, I love how she always say I'm cheesy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter