Chapter 6

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Yaah Bbom-ah, don't think about it too much, that's just her manager's job to keep her artist safe" Eunji tried to console her bestfriend.

"I know Eunji-ya, I just keep thinking about Naeun's future career, you know, sooner or later people will be suspicious why she never date boys, then they will find out about her real relationship then people wi...."

"Yaah, stop worrying too much. Take it as the risk for haveing a celebrity girlfriend"

"Hff, that's why I was hesitate before I accepted her 7 months ago, I knew there are too many things that I have to keep save"

"So that's mean you regret for accepting her?"

Bomi suddenly stop when Eunji said that, was she regret for having Naeun as her girlfriend.??She loves her girl so much, it's just they have too many things to hide, to do it secretly and carefully. So what Chorong actually did was right, protecting her artist, protecting Naeun's career.

"It's not that I regret, it's just...."

"Stop it then, just think all you know that you love your girfriend so much, relationship is not about who is your girlfriend"

Bomi's POV

I feel a little better after talking to Eunji. She's right, all that I know is I love my Naeunie.

I drive my car to her apartment, I know she's having a morning filming schedule and probably has come back to her apartment. I want to surprise her without telling her that I'll come. I walk to the elevator and go to her unit. I walk out from elevator and then I see someone familiar, it's Chorong unnie. I forgot that she lives in the same apartment with Naeunie.

"Oh Bomi-ya?!" She greeted me. Well to be honest, I didn't expect to meet her right now, I don't want to meet her now. But it's too late.

"Annyeong unnie" I bow to her, it's good that she already knew about my relationship with Naeun, so that I don't need to lie for coming here.

"Going to Naeun?"

"Nae unnie"

She nods, I can see through her eyes that she wanted to say something.

"Eungg, Bomi-ya can we talk for a minute? I, I just want to apologize for to make you feel offended last time"

"You don't need to applogize unnie, I totally understand, it's your job to protect Naeun, and about that unnie, you don't need to worry, I will also protect Naeun so that something bad will never happen"

"Ahhh geurae,, then thank you so much for understanding the situation right now" she said and smiles softly. Well, I just realize something, the closer I look at her the more I see it clearly that she's really pretty, with that pretty smile, with the shy personality. So the rumour is right, Son Naeun's manager Park Chorong is the prettiest female Manager.

Then I excuse myself to go into Naeun's apartment and leave her.

Chorong's POV

"I will also protect Naeun.... I will also protect Naeun..."

That words keep playing in my head, just those 5 words that made me drown into a brokenhearted. I realize that she loves Naeun so much, she loves her girlfriend that much. Of course she is, what are you thinking Chorong-ah. If only I dared to move close to her at that time, instead of just watching her from a far, watching her practicing dance and admiring her perfect dancing moves, her perfect figure. But now it's too late, she has someone she really love right now.

Naeun's POV

I changed my outfit into a comfort clothes, I just finished filming for a morning talk show and I went home because I don't have anymore schedule this afternoon. I couldn't call my baby since I stupidly forgot to bring my phone, she must be calling me. I was about to call her but then I heard my bell rings. I take a look to the monitor to see who's coming. Owww my cute baby. I open the door soon and hug her as soon as I open the door.

"Ouchh,, omo you always startled me whenever I come baby" Kkeke, I chuckled seeing her startled but end up got a pinch on my cheek.

"Hehe, sorry baby, because I miss you so much" I hug her and clinging to her.

"I miss you too baby, how was your filming??"

"Doing well, I forgot to bring my phone that's why I couldn't pick up your call" I kiss her lips while still clinging myself to hers. I really miss my baby, even though she's older than me but she's cute to me.

"I know it, that's why I come here, cos I miss you too" I smile to her and kiss her again.

"You're being clingy again baby,, huh??" She asked me. I give her my seductive gaze instead of answering her.

"I said I miss you unnie, for how long we never spend our time for a whole day"

"Today we can, I'll stay with you till you go for your night schedule" I stare at her again, with my seductive gaze.

"Sure, so it's "us" time now?" I move my face close to her till our nose edge touched each other. She looks at me intensely while I'm doing the same.

She didn't answer me anything but moving her face closer to me till our lips touched each other and I lock it without awaitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter