Chapter 59

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Dinggggdoooongggg......

Diinggggdoooooonggggg..

The bell on Bomi's apartment keep ringing few times, Chorong who is an early bird hearing the bell rang twice, she nudge the girl beside her, so that she would get up and open the door. It would be inappropriate if she opens the door, since it's Bomi's home so the guest must be looking for her.

"Bbom-ah, someone's coming" Chorong said with still her sleepy eyes.

"Nnnghh just let it be, I have no appointment" Bomi said, indeed, instead of getting up, the dancer is moving her body and hugs her fiance.

Diiiinnggggdoooonngggg....

"Baby, open it, maybe it's important.." Chorong still trying to wake up her sleeping baby.

"Aigoo, who is coming this early hfff" she groans lazily. She checks her watch and it's still 9am

"Who is coming to my apartment this early?"

She finally gets up and her sleepy eyes then she check the girl beside her who is sleeping under the bed sheet, then smiles to her.

"Morning baby..." She bended her body then kiss the fiance's forehead, then she chuckles after realizing that they both are not wearing any single clothes. She's thinking about teasing her fiance, but Chorong knows her the best and say.

"Eyy stop thinking ert, go open the door, they must be looking for you"

"Hhehe alright honey, wait a minute"

Bomi wears her clothes in a rush then runs out to open the door, she opens the door without checking the camera first.

"Eoh, eomma, appa..." She was startled when she saw her parents are standing in front of her apartment.

"Aigoo this girl, what took you so long, you haven't wake up huh?"

"Nae hehe, mianhae, I finished so late last night,, get in eomma appa, why didn't you tell me that you're coming? I can pick you up"

"Eish no need to pick us up, Jeongjin needs to go to Seoul University for a registration, that's why we decided to go together, he will come here after finish his schedule"

She helps her parents who bring lots of bag, seems like they're foods and ingredients, then she remembers that her fiance is sleeping in her bedroom, it would be bad if her mom comes into her room and finds her sleeping like that.

"Eoh, uhm, Chorong unnie is here too, but she's still sleeping" she said awkwardly, scare if her mom wants to come to her room

"Owh she's here? Then just let her sleep, maybe she's still tired, we bring you foods" her mom said.

"Anni eomma, I'll wake her up and clean myself for a while, wait a minute nae"

Bomi runs to her room and lock the door, she finds her fiance is back to sleep, seems like she's tired after finished the schedule late at night then continue with another schedule on bed, until 4am.

"Unnie,, wake up baby" she her cheeck softly so that she will get up slowly.

"Eooh, nae sorry I fell asleep again, who came?" Chorong starts to get up, she pulls the blanket to cover her bare body.

"Gwenchana, it's eomma, appa, they are here now" Bomi said.

"Mwo? Your parent is here? omme, baby lock the door, I don't want your mom get in and see me like this" Chorong looked panick as she doesn't want her mother in law to be seeing her in this state.

"Kkeke I've locked it baby, don't worry, I've told eomma that you're here, now go shower, eomma asked us to have breakfast together"

"Oh nae..."

*********

"Annyeong eommonim, abbeonim..." Chorong walked to Bomi's parent and bow to them, then she got a hug from Bomi's mother.

"Eoh, Chorong-ah, you wake up? How are you?"

"I'm good, how about you, eommonim, abbeonim?" She asked back, once, Bomi's mom said that she loves Chorong because her attitude is good.

"We're good too, sorry for disturbing your sleep, I've told Bomi not to wake you up, that kid"

"Ahh anniyo, I've rest enough eonmonim, it's glad to see you eommonim, abbeonim, I'm sorry that I haven't been able to visit you in Suwon" Chorong apologized, because she promised to take a visit but she hasn't done it till today.

"Aish gwenchana, we know you're busy, that's why we came here, it's good you're here too, don't get yourself tired of taking care of Bomi, let her take care of herself"

"Aishh Appa, why you said that, Chorong unnie loves me so she will take care of me no matter what" Bomi who also has done cleaning herself out of her room ans join the conversation.

Chorong end up spending her free time today with Yoon's family, Jeongjin came too in the evening. Too bad they could not stay overnight in Seoul.

"Goodbye Eommonim, abbeonim, Jeongjin-ah.. I'll make sure to visit you later"

"Gomawo noona, I'll take you to mountain later if you come, but make sure you come alone" Jeongjin said, with glaring at her older sister.

"Yaah Jeongjin-ah, what did you say huh? Geezz this kidd" Bomi sulked.

"Yaah yaah stop stop, nahh, Bomi-ya, Chorong-ah, we'll be going now, take care here nae, don't fight too much, it's not good" Bomi's father said.

.

.

No One's POV

Today, December 24th, is the 3rd day for Naeun's performance at the Year End Song Festival, she has attended the SBS, KBS and today as the last is, MBC Year end song festival. She will perform Only one and Attracted to you with a winter special choreography. And for the last day, she will have a special performance with her boyfriend. They will sing, Junhyung's song "Change" featuring Hyuna.

"Woah Bbom-ah, you look stunning with this costume" Chorong said when she walked to the dancer room and see her girlfriend who is ready to performs tonight.

"I'm always unnie hhehe..."

"Tzzkk, Good luck baby..." Chorong smirks and said to her girl.

"Eyy you love birds, stop, don't make a lovey dovey here, get your own room hhaha" Sunmi said from a far

Most all of Naeun's team has known about Bomi and Chorong's relationship, they were quite startled when they found out about it, but fortunately, they support them.

"Hhahah, we will unnie, after end tonight's performance, we will get our own room, right baby?" Bomi said back to Sunmi, Chorong hit her for saying such a thing.

"Good luck, I'll go back to Naeun" Chorong gives a peck to the younger before leaving her and going back to her artist.

"Thank you baby"

 

"You're lucky to get her Bomi-ya, she's really pretty and a super nice girl, I've known her since the first time she joined with Naeun's team" Sunmi said, Bomi feels glad that her dance leader praised her fiance and fine with their relationship.

"Hahah, yeah I'm the luckiest girl in the world hheheh"

******

Bomi has finished her performance with Naeun with two songs, they got so much chants from Sonna and other fandoms. Many peoples also recognize Bomi more after she becomes a mentor on Mix & Match. Even some senior artists praised her amazing dancing skill.

"WHeehh, great job, thank you guys..." Sunmi praised her teams and cheered up together after finish the performance.

Bomi is resting inside waiting room while watching Naeun performs with her boyfriend for the special stage. They're performing Change, Junhyung's own song, Naeun is wearing a black crop top and ripped jeans with untied hair, while Junhyung is wearing a black tuxedo and sunglasses. They look perfect together on stage, many fans are screaming for them since there are so many fans shipped them too.

They sang it perfectly with the seductive moves from Naeun to Junhyung. Bomi is watching them perform through the TV on the waiting room, she really keep her eyes on them. She thinks that they have amazing performance, she was dazed into the tv till she didn't realize that Chorong is coming in. She didn't realize that Chorong is staring at her who is focusing on TV watching Naeun and Junhyung performance. They're doing some seductive movement, hugging e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter