Chapter 4

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

The days have back to normal, Bomi's back toher daily activities, practicing, making new choregraphy for Naeun's performance. Naeun is also busy, she's going to perform in big concert that held by a famous TV in Korea. There will be many idols on one stage. Naeun has prepared 2 songs for the performance. And she will do a y dance again, still with Bomi this time, because Jihoon is still not going well.

Naeun focused practicing for this week, she's learning new choreo for her song "Attracted to you" to be performed. The choreo is a bit hard and lots of y moves, but Bomi keep teaching Naeun for her new choreo.

"Tap... Tap.... 1 and 2 and 3 and.....4..., move the hips, got this Naeun-ah? Is it too hard for you??" Bomi ask her secret girlfriend about the new choreo.

"Nae, a bit hard, but I think I can do it, just go on unnie" Naeun said. She thanked to God to have her own dancer and choreographer as her gielfriend.

They're practicing hard for the dance till midnight. And other dancers and staffs have to go back and take a rest. Meanwhile Naeun and Bomi still practicing hard, only both of them. There is a dance part that Bomi has to hold Naeun's waist for the dance, which is her favorite part of Naeun's body.

"One and two and three and four.... Turn round, alright.?" Bomi keeps directing Naeun for the moves and nods.

They dance till the song ends and ended with they hug and posed as they're kissing. They stopped at that pose for a while after the song ended. They're breathing heavily.

"You made this new choreo on purpose right?" Naeun asked while her eyes staring seductively to Bomi's eyes. Meanwhile Bomi just stare at the younger's eyes, nose and lips which is only an inch apart from hers.

"No I didn't, it's just you who got seducted easily" Bomi said back while her eyes are scanning around the practice room make sure no one's there then back to Naeun's face.

"I know you made it on purpose, but I love it" Naeun said again with he y whisper to Bomi's ear. That made Bomi moves her face closer to Naeun's and start to touch her lips on Naeun's. Naeun wasn't startled at all, as she has been expecting this since she misses her girlfriend so much and rarely having private time like this.

They lock each others' lips and keep brushing it. They kiss their lips passionatelly. Bomi walk and push Naeun slowly to the edge and pinned her girlfriend on the wall of this empty practice room. She kisses her more, and the kiss is getting rough as she pinned Naeun's hand on the wall and kiss her. They're closing their eyes and concentrating with their kiss. They lose to each other when Bomi finally let go off Naeun's hand and holding Naeun's waist meanwhile the younger links her hands on Bomi's shoulder. They're enjoying this rare moment by kissing and battling with their tongues. Even Bomi dared herself to attack Naeun's neck and it repeatedly, and move down to her upper collar and leave a love bite. They're breathing heavily. Bomi wanted to continue but she realized that she has to stop here or someone else will caught them up.

"Hhhh.. why you stop babee?" asked Naeun as she still wants to continue what they're doing.

"We don't want anyone caught us right?" Bomi said. She can be selfish if she want, but she always think about her girlfriend who is an idol. She doesn't want her girlfriend caught in a scandal.

"Heol,, you're bad unnie, you started then you stopped it, should we continue in my place?" Naeun back seducing Bomi.

And they ended doing what only they and God know, Bomi fallen asleep at Naeun's apartment. She's awaken at 5 am and try to get back her sense and realized that she is in Naeun's bed and without a single piece of clothes on her body, she checks Naeun beside her and the same conditon happen to her. She chuckle to herself after she remember what they did last night.

She dress up herself and waking up Naeun by whispering slowly on her ears.

"Baby,, I'm going back home nae"

Naeun tried hard to open her eyes and wake up, she looked so hard to wake as they just sleep at 4am after they doing it.

"Ah, nae babyy,,"

"Sorry to wake you up , now go back to sleep, I'm going, see you" Bomi pecks Naeun's forehead and walk out from her room.

It's still dark outside, Bomi is going back to her apartment. She goes out from Naeun's place and walk to the elevator to go to basement to take her car.

Meanwhile there's someone spotted her comes inside to the elevator on Naeun's apartment. It's Chorong, she has just got back from the morning exercise and got back to her apartment which is on the same floor with Naeun but in a different unit.

"Huh? Who is just coming in to the elevator just now?" Chorong frowned to clear her sight but it's too late, that someone has already come inside the elevator and going down.

"Nuguya? White cap? Black tshirt and a sweatpant?" She remembered Bomi wore that outit for today's practice with Naeun.

"It looks like Bomi? But why she's here?"

Chorong walks to her unit and takes a drink, she still thinks about what she saw just now. She tried to remember all the things that happened lately. And all she spotted is that white cap And almost all are related to Naeun. She saw it first at Naeun's hotel room, which Naeun said the cap is a gift from a fan, second was when she met Bomi at the cafe, then this morning and then just now, with the mysterious person.

"Why is it related to Naeun? Could it be they have a relationship? I know they're close enough, but,,?" Chorong's stressed by her own thoughts.

"Aishh, molla..." She remembered she has to wake Naeun at 7am to practice.

 

Chorong drives her artist to the practice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter