Chapter 16

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

I finally touch down home, I throw my body on the couch, I should be sleeping early, but I can't even close my eyes. My mind suddenly flew back to the times I had dinner with Chorong unnie, though it was just a simple snack with chicken feet. I don't understand how a pretty girl like her is crazy for that food, she's kinda cute when she's enjoying that food. Ow what now Yoon Bomi?! You said it cute?? But it's true, it's the first time I see the other side of her.

And why Am I thinking about her all of sudden? I admit that it feels nice talking to her, I mean the more I know her the more I can get along to her. Not like before, I was just greet her as Narun's manager, and even got scolded few times because of my careless action with Naeun.

I was much thinking about Chorong unnie then I heard my door bell rings, Who the hell comes at this hour? I need to rest. I lazily walk to the monitor to see who's coming

"Naeun??" Hff what does she want this time? I know she'll be asking why I was at Chorong's apartment.

I open the door lazily, I swear to God I don't want to fight with her right now.

"What are you doing? It's late already..." I answered lazily, she push me to get in and drag my hand inside.

"We need to talk" she said, just what the hell she wanted to talk about?

"What more? I don't think we have something to talk, and it's late already, you need to rest, you have a rehearsal tomorrow" I said to her sarcastically.

"Unnie, I don't want to talk or ask why were you at Chorong unnie's apartment, but now listen to me and answer me..." Why she asked that all of sudden, I feel tired for her always chasing me when we're not a couple anymore. I need to live my own life.

"Now answer me,, do you still love me??!" I frowned and not surprised when she asked that, she already asked me few days ago.

"You've asked me that..."

"Then answer me now..." She forced me,

"Look Naeun-ah, we're done, why don't you let me live my own life, instead of keep chasing me like this, I've told you many times, it's your own choise so please be concern about that, and let me continue my own single life."

She pinned me to the wall all of sudden,

"Look into my eyes, and say that You don't love me anymore" Why she did that to me??! I don't want to answer and avoided her gaze, but she keep pinning me.

"Unnie look into my eyes and tell me that you don't love me anymore...!" I tried hard to let go off my body, and I still avoiding her eyes, but she pulled me again, she's crying, God,,, don't let me show my weakness, I can't stand seeing her cry.

"I was so stupid for letting you go, but I still love you so much, can you please give me a chance?"

"What chance?! You're already happy with your boyfriend, and why can't you just let me free? And stop doing this to me?! You're torturing me, don't you know that??!" I finally shout to her.

"I'm not happy with him, you should know that too...!!! I'm not happy cos I keep seeing you closer to Chorong unnie...!!" I started to pissed off, I don't know why she thinks about it and I don't know that she's so selfish.

"Then what do you want??!, tell me what do you want??! You want me to be your secret girlfriend while you have a boyfriend out there? Or You want me to stay away from Chorong unnie so you can live peacefully with your boy??! Tell me??!!" I shout again but then she cried hard and hitting my shoulder.

"I want you back to me,, I want you come back to me...!!!" She shouted back while keep hitting my shoulder. I didn't answer anything, I end up crying too.

"Why do you make it complicated Naeun-ah,, wae??" I was so stupid for shedding my tears in front of her.

"I want you to comeback to me, please,, I'll leave him for you,, please...!" She unexpectedly falling down on her knees, begging to me, I dropped my jaw and shocked seeing her like this. I was statued and cannot say any single word.

"Get up Naeun-ah,,,," I told her to stand up and stop begging to me, but she keeps doing it.

"Get up....... I said get up....!!!!" I snapped her, cos she didn't listen to me, she still didn't listen to me, I was so mad and confused what should I do with her?!

I hold her shoulder and guide her to get up slowly, I was mad at her but I can never get angry to her and stand seeing her like this.

"Get up,," She finally stand up and hugs me tight and cry again.

"I love you,, I still love you..." She keeps saying that, I didn't say anything instead of hug her silently. I cannot even stop my own tears.

"Then what should I do? Tell me what should do??" I finally getting weak in front of her.

There was a silent for about few minutes, it was only sobbing sound from Naeun and mine.

"Let's get back together, I just want to get back together with you, I'll settle my relationship with Junhyung..." She said still with a sob.

"I don't want to hurt anybody.... I know how it feels to be hurt, I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter