Chapter 22

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

"Unnie..." I was startled when someone grabbed my hand, I turn my head to see who it is. Huh, Bomi? Why she's here?

"Bo... Bomi-ya? You,, you startled me" I was really shocked, I thought someone would kidnapp me.

"W,,what are you doing here?" I swear I'm still not ready to face her.

"Unnie,,, why are you keep avoiding me?" She asked, I know sooner or later she will ask me to talk with her.

"Eoh,,I,, I...." I don't know why am I stuttering all of sudden.

"Unnie,, let's talk,, " she keeps grabbing my hand and not let go off it.

"We,,, have nothing to talk, sorry Bomi-ya" I was about to let go off my hand, but she didn't let me

"No, we need to talk, please,"

Then we go to the cafe near my apartment and talk.

"Unnie, may I ask you, why you avoid me since a long time ago? I really wanted to talk to you and apologize, but you keep avoiding and ignoring me"

I hang my head down, I really can't face her.

"Hff, I just want to apologize for what I said to you that night..."

"Just forget it..."

"How can I?! I've said those thing to you, and I swear I didn't mean to do that... I swear unnie, can you forgive me and can we go back like we used to before?!"

How can she ask for such a thing? How can we go back as usual after my stupid confession and she rejected me.

"I'm sorry Bomi-ya I....."

I can't even finish my words, she just nods which I don't know the meaning.

"I,, understand if you don't want to be friend again with me, but at least you can forgive me, I really am sorry for saying that,, I really mean it" She hangs her head down. I can feel she's really sorry for that.

"You shouldn't have to apologize, it was just my stupid mistake, and sorry for avoiding you, I just,, I just don't know how to face you after I did that stupid thing"

"Don't say that unnie, You didn't do anything stupid, stop saying that please, we're only human, we did lots of mistakes, but that doesn't mean we're stupid"

I nod and sigh after she said that, I have tried to forget that confession but it's too hard for me.

"So are we fine now? I,, I just miss talking to you, but I couldn't even greet you"

I take a glance to her, now I regretted how could I ignore such a kind girl like her.

"Nar, I'm sorry to for keep avoiding you, I really am sorry"

She smiles to me and nods to me, I smile back to her.

"So,, you,, are close to Eunji right now?" I lift my head when she asked that all of sudden.

"Huh?" I couldn't answer anything, I bet she knew if I went out together with Eunji nowadays, mabye she thought that we're together.

"She's a good girl" I don't know why she said that, Did I see the jealousy from her eyes? Heoll stupid Chorong, why would be she jealous to you and Eunji, she has Naeun, she has her own girlfriend.

 

No One's POV

It's good that finally Chorong and Bomi made up each other, Bomi is having a spare time today so she goes to O2 cafe to relaxing herself with a cup of coffee.

"Here's your order miss" Bomi said thank you and smile to the waiters.

"Miss Hayoung is in her work room, do you want me to call her?" The waiters asked her

"Oh, no, just let her do her task, thank you"

Bomi just sit alone while watch the TV on the cafe, it usually play the music show. Yeah, no wonder She keep seeing Naeun everywhere even on TV. Bomi then remember her brother asked her to buy him a classic guitar, Bomi doesn't know too much about classic guitar so she send a text to Eunji.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter