Chapter 8

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

It's been few weeks since I filming for Romantic Idol with Junhyung Oppa. Bomi seems can't bear with her jealousy, but I tried hard to make her understand. I understand why she's jealous, it's because Junhyung oppa kept approaching me back since I and Bomi were together only for a month. He keeps telling me that he still loves me, even in front of Bomi. I rejected him, but of course I didn't tell him I already had Bomi, that's why Bomi got jealous so much at that time. She thought that Junhyung still can move to me if all that he knew I am still single. That's the reason she always got Jealous.

And yeah, after few month without keeping in touch, I met him again few weeks ago and again, it when I was with Bomi, he still trying to get close to me again. He keep sending me message and even called me many times, and yes, as Bomi said, I picked it up once. And hfff I really didn't know if Bomi found out when I talked to him. I really feel sorry about that, it sounded like I cheated on her.

As the time passed by, the program really made me always stick together with Junhyung. I try to check the web to see some responses about the show, and wow, I got so many good reviews. Almost most of my fans said that I looked good with him, some said We were meant to be, also many netizen said that we should do a duet.

Today I had filming in the evening, for Hit The Stage 4th round, but suddenly Chorong unnie called me, in the morning, she said CEO wanted to talk to me. I kinda think hard about it, what more that he want to talk about?

 

Bomi's POV

I was practicing alone in the studio, for Hit The Stage 4th round. It's good that Naeun and I got so many good responds according to our dance concept. I wanted to come to her apartment first, but she said she has to meet the CEO. Well, I miss her lately, she's kinda busy with all her activities, I know I have to understand. And about Naeun's Romantic Idol with her ex? Hfff, Naeun already told you readers, the reason I got jealous so much, but I still manage myself to keep that feeling away, at least in front if her.

Eunji told me to always stay on Naeun's side if I really love her. But sometimes, I feel like giving up, I mean, I feel like I can get lost anytime.

I was focusing back to my practicing, it's the 4th round so I can't show just a simple dance, I made it harder, thanks God I got a help from Sunmi unnie to make the good choreo. and glad that Naeun can follow the dance well. Well, it would be more perfect if it was Naeun and Jihoon, he's the best dancer on our team.

"Unnie, you're done practicing? We're leaving in 20 minutes" I turn my head when I heard Naeun's voice. Ow my baby look so pretty today with her simple outfit, she's wearing a hotpant, and a big size black tshirt, and a black cap that I gave her long time ago. I wish to run and hug her, but I stop myself, I can't do this here or I will got scolded again by her scary pretty manager. What? Pretty? But yeah, I admit she's pretty no matter what.

"Ah nae, you can go first, I need to clean myself" I told her to go first.

"No we're going together, we'll wait for you at the lobby" I think that would be awkward if I have to be in her fan, with her and also with Chorong unnie so I better go with my own car.

"I'll go with my car Naeun-ah, I have to clean my body first, I won't be late, promise" I told her, she finally went first with Chorong. I continue cleaning my body then take my car drive to the filming studio.

I was walking to Naeun's waiting room to then doing rehearsal. But then I spot someone that I didn't expect to be here right now, not when I'm going to do my best with Naeun.

"Ow my, why he's here?!" I mumbling

He's heading to the same direction with me, to Naeun's waiting room. I walk a little slowly than him, he reached first to Naeun's waiting room. I saw him knocking on Naeun's door and peeking inside. I saw Naeun's out and greet him back, I made myself hidden behind the wall and see what happen. I see Naeun talks to her and they smile each other, and,, They're hugging each other?? What??? I can't believe I see it with my own eyes, Junhyung even pats Naeun's head lovingly. Naeun-ah you're really cheating on me?? I hope what I saw just now isn't real.

I walk to her waiting room after Junhyung left. I tried to make myself not to look badmood.

"Oh unnie you came?!" I nod and try to smile as normal as possible.

"Get your make up ready Bomi-ya" Chorong speak to me.

I sit on the make up chair and get my make up done. I will try to wait for Naeun if she's telling me about Junhyung came or not. I really can't calm my own mind. I was mad, I was jealous. Naeun steals a glance to me many times. I know she's questioning to herself if something happen to me.

*********

It's our time to perform our 4th stage. Naeun's rivals today are quite hard. HV's Lime, Fiestar's Yezi, a new comer Kim Namjoo and Red Velvet's Seulgi. I know they all are really good dancers. And one of them is also my long time friend.

"Baby is there anything happen? You keep quiet since you came?" Naeun whispering to me, she keep making me sure if nothing happen to me. I just shake my head and smile. I can't ruin her performance tonight. I tried hard to keep concentrate and focusing so that I won't mess up with the choreography.

It's Naeun's turn, we get ready on the stage. I made this choreography a little bit complicated, depend on the stage level, it needs a full concentration to do it best. I take a deep breath and keep praying that the scene that I saw today won't blurring my concentration.

*********

"And the pairing who will have their last stage for tonight is...." The MC is starting to announce the contestant who have to leave this show. I hang my head down, while Naeun keep holding my hand. We're so nervous right now. I wish I could do my best for our performance tonight, I shouldn't be selfish.

"Son Naeun and Yoon Bomi, we're sorry, it will be your last stage..." The MC finally announced our name who have to leave this stage. Well I'm not really surprised but I feel bad for Naeun. She lifts her head and smile to the audience. She holds my hand and we bow to all the judges and the other contestants, they hug us altogether.

"Well, thank you so much to all the peoples who have been supporting us till we can reach this level stage. It's good to have a chance to perform in this stage. And e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter