Chapter 32

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"What is this Chorong-ah?" The CEO of Naeun's agency asked when Chorong gave an envelope to him, he glanced to Chorong then open the envelope before Chorong answer the question. He reads the letter while Chorong is sitting quietly, she hangs her head down and sometimes stealing glance from the CEO.

"What does it mean? Why? Do you have any problem with other manager, company? or with Son Naeun?" CEO said with staring sharply to Chorong who is hangs her head down.

"I've been thinking about it Sajjang-nim and,, I guess it's my time already.." Chorong said weakly.

"But it's too sudden, I see you have no problem with your work, you've always done a good job, your reputation is good, you're still one of the best Naeun's manager"

The CEO keep preventing to approve Chorong's resignation letter, he close the letter and put it back on the envelope then throw it on the rubbish basket. Chorong didn't look surprised here, she just glancing to the envelope.

Flashback

"You don't have to do that unnie,," Bomi tried to stop her girlfriend to submit the resignation letter.

"I couldn't work well with this situation baby,, I think it's better for me, I will try to find another job, you don't have to worry" Chorong said, that made Bomi sad, she knows her girl love this job so much.

"I'm not thinking about that baby, even if you're not working, I'll work hard for you, for us, it's just,, I know you love this job so much, think about it again" Bomi still trying to prevent her.

"No Baby, I've been sure about it, I'll do it, it's been few weeks, and I've tried my best but it's still like this, she even refused talking to me, I can't stand like this" Chorong said with her sad expression.

Bomi took a deep breath and sighed, now she was the one who felt guilty but she knew it was not the right time to blame herself.

"I'm really okay baby, don't worry, it's better than I stay like this, I can't work properly, at least I've tried to do a good attempt to Naeun, but she keep refused"

Bomi then hugged her girlfriend who tried to looked strong but Bomi knew inside Chorong is sad.

"I'll support if you think it's best for you baby, I'm here for you always, I'll help you with anything"

Flashback end

"I don't think I will approve your request unless you have the strong reasons" the CEO said it again, seems like he loves Chorong.

"I like you, you're the best on handling Naeun, you can share to me if you have somethings bothering you"

"It's not like that Sajjang-nim, I'm just,, I have my private reason, and I,,, I really have no problem with all the staffs here"

Chorong tried to make sure the CEO to approve her resignation letter .

********

"What?? Resign? Ow no, you don't need to do that unnie, really no need" Hayoung was shocked when she went back to Korea then she found about Chorong who wanted to resign from Naeun's manager After what happen between Chorong Bomi and Naeun.@

"But I agree with Chorong unnie, it's better for her, I mean, you can't work with the people that don't even like you anymore or not even just talk, she even replaced Chorong unnie's place to other manager" Eunji said, Hayoung is thinking about it too, but she knows that it was the job ther her unnie loved the most..

"But Chorong unnie really love this job" Hayoung said again.

Chorong feel touched when she has peoples who care and worry for her especially Bomi, her love.

"I can find another same job Hayoung-ah, don't worry, I have few relatives"

"Ah maybe what you said to was right unnie, I should be artist then you could be my manager hhahaha" Eunji said, Chorong then chuckled when she remember she said that a long time ago, then Bomi also laughed, she just want to make her gilfriend not feeling sad. She smiles and hold Chorong's palms and squeeze it softly.

"You're the best, I believe that, God will give you the best thing, I'm sure about that" Bomi said trying to console her girl. Chorong just nod and smile.

 

Bomi' POV

I feel bad when I know Chorong unnie decided to resign from Naeun's manager team. I know she loves this job to much. I feel bad, I feel guilty that she has to go through the hardship for our only few months relationship. I really feel guilty inside, I feel like I made her lose her job.

"Baby..." She woke me up from my spacing out. I was driving to my home, it's been few days she always wants to sleep with me.

"Mmm..?" I replied her and turn my head to her.

"Why are you spacing out?" She asked me, she's twirling her finger on my hair and play it softly.

"Thinking about you..." I said while turn my head to her and smile.

"Me? Wae???" She asked with her curious face, kkeke so cute.

"Because unnie has made me thinking about you all the time even every second" I said and smile to her, she just chuckled shyly.

"Tzzk stop being cheesy..."

"Mm, it's true, I'm not being cheesy, because now my mind is full of you, so if you asked me why I spced out, I will always said, I thinking about you" She smiles shyly again, I grinn and tangled her hair.

We clean ourself after we reached my home, ot's been a tiring day even we didn't do many things.

My baby is in the kitchen, I'm sure she's making a hot chocolate for me, the thing that she always do for me before I sleep. I'm glad that I have her as my girl, she really takes care of me, even from the smallest thing. It's really different with Naeun.

"Here's your hot chocolate baby..." She walks to my room while I'm in the middle of changing into pajama.

"Oh nae unnie, thank you,, but I also want my hot Chorong unnie" I said and I end up getting a slapped on my shoulder..

"You always slap me when I ask it but you'll end up asking more from me hhahah"

"Tzzkk stop it, drink that and let's take a rest."

We laid in my bed and ready to sleep, it's really a tiring day, I take my blanket and cover our body. We kissed for few minutes before sleeping, I don't want to ask more since I know she's tired, so we only share our soft kiss.

"Jjaljayo baby..." I said after kissed her forehead

"Mm, Jjaljayoo baby..." She pecks my lips.

She turn her body so I hug her from the back and wait till she sleeps peacefully. My mind really cannot stop thinking over everything. I swear deep inside my heart I really feel guilty, I feel like I'm the one who caused this. She resigned because of me, not directly but the situation is related to me. I feel bad for making someone lost her job, that she really loves. She looked so sad after she decided to resign being Naeun's manager. I know she's really sad even though she tried hard not to showed it.

I feel bad for bringing her into this hardship, this complicated situations. She was fine before I came to her life, but now she has to face this situation because of me. Now I'm thinkong aboit resigning from Naeun's dance team too and find another job, but I need to talk to her first. Money doesn't matter for us as we're not from poor family. But the matter is our passion into our job. That made me feel really bad, Chorong unnie really loves Naeun just lome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter