Chapter 55

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

"Bbom-ah, I have a good news, guess what??" Chorong suddenly runs to Bomi who is having a break from practicing in studio.

"Huh? what is it unnie?" Bomi was curious why her girlfriend is suddenly coming and jumping like a kid.

"Guess what??" Chorong doesn't stop grinning by making her girlfriend curious. Bomi frowned her eyebrow, she can't think straight what does Chorong mean.

"Mmm just tell me baby, I'm too stupid to thinking right now hahaha" Chorong sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Aish, you're no jam,, listen, due to so many request from her fans, Naeun will hold a fanmeet in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia in November" Chorong grinning widely when she tells her baby about Naeun's upcoming schedule.

"Huh? ?? Jinja?? ?" Chorong smile brightly and nodded.

"Hmm, and I've asked CEO about the time of fanmeeting and asking his permission if I and you can take days off after fanmeet in Indonesia," Chorong said, she looked so happy, Bomi feels there is something nice to hear.

"Then???" Bomi asked curiously,

"Then he allowed, that's all"

"Are you serious? that mean we can really go to Bali after that??" Bomi still can't believe what Chorong said. And Chorong nodded back and smile.

Without responding Chrong's utterance, Bomi gets up from the floor and jumping hugs her girlfriend, the two couple jumped together as they got a joy to have a short vacation. They're jumping happilly without realizing that someone is entering the room.

"Yaahh,yaahh, get a room you two,, tzzkkk...." They stopped and looking at the voice that stopped them

"Ahh unnie, mian hehehe..." Bomi said, while showing her pabbo grins.

"Eoh, Sunmi-ya, sorry hehe, we didn't see you came"

"Tzzkk you two,, I should've known from the start that you both are dating, how stupid I was, I didn't realize it haha".

*********

"Unnie,,," Bomi called her girlfriend who is sitting in a table inside O2, they made an apointment to hangout at O2, Bomi who has just finished practicing, went straight from the studio to O2, meanwhile Chorong went straight from the filming site after she finished her schedule with Naeun.

"Eoh, Bbom-ah, you came?" They're in a free time at night before Naeun's fanmeeting next November.

"Mm, sorry for a bit late, Did you wait too long?" The younger asked, the girl looked exhausted, because she has to do extra practice for the fanmeet.

"Mm, it's okay baby, not too long tho, I've ordered pizza and Americano"

The couple looked enjoying their time as they talked about many things, about their own activities. Even though they're working for the same person, but they rarely working at the same time. Mostly, Chorong will be with Naeun, going here and there meanwhile Bomi will be busy at the studio with her dance team. But they always try to spend her spare time even if just 5 minutes.

"Baby what if we go to this place" Chorong said, while showing some pictures of private beach in Bali.

"Mmm private beach? you want this kind of place?" Bomi asked while Chorong's showing some pictures of the beach.

"Nae, I think it's nice, I really want to enjoy the place with no crowded, I mean, like a private cottage or like this"

"Mm you really want to be alone with me huh?" Bomi said while giving a smirk on her face

"Tzzk, don't think dirty, I mean yes, I really want to enjoy my time with you only, we never have that time yet"

"Mmm okay then, let us search the place later and how to go there"

******

"Hii unnies..." Hayoung appeared from the entry door of the O2 cafe, seems like she went somewhere before

"Oh Hayoung-ah, where have you been?" Chorong asked. then they spotted Eunji walked behind her, seems like they went together.

"I went to the agency for the temporarry contract with Kim Hyuna unnie, for her back up dancer"

"Woah, Kim Hyuna? really? you're lucky if you can work with her, you know, she's brilliant, good luck Hayoung-ah" Bomi said, then she felt a scary glare from Chorong

"Huh wae unnie?" She asked like an innocent

"Tzzk, Hyuna, brilliant huh? cos she gave you idea to kiss with Naeun?" Chorong said with a smirk on her face

"Hhaha, I'm not talking about that baby ,, tzzkk cute,, stop jealous" Bomi said, while she pinch Chorong's cheek, then end up got a smirk from Eunji.

"Haaha you two, still like a teenager, you're adult now, please act like your age please" Eunjis said.

"Hahah, Chorong unnie is always cute when she's jealous, but Bomi unie once said that it's kinda annoying" Hayoung said the words then might got a slapped by Bomi on her arms.

"Ya Hayoung-ah, when did I say such a thing? don't get me some trouble, this kid" The youngest of the four laughed a lot after she unnie.

"Stop Hayoung-ah, you know, Bomi would got killed after this hhahah" Eunji also joined her girlfriend and teased the scared Bomi.

"Hayoung-ah, Eunji-ah, me and Chorong unnie will go to a short vacation in Bali,, do you want to join us" Bomi told her bestfriend about the vacation

"Huh? Bali? When is it?"

"Mm about early of November, come on Join us, Chorong unnie surely will like itnifnyou can join us" Bomi said, she stares at her girlfriend lovingly.

"Hfff, Indon't think we can join, I have so many schedules in November and Hayoung will start to work with Hyuna"

"Mm majjayeo, why don't we go there again next year? You planned it too sudden unnie" Hayoung complained.

"It's not that sudden Hayoung-ah, it was coincidence, Chorong unnie wanted to go there and fortunately Naeun will hold a fanmeeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter