Chapter 36

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

"Hello unnie,,,,," I was hesitate to call Chorong unnie, I'm not sure if she's still mad at me or even hate me after we fought long time ago.

"Nae..." She answered me shortly on the phone.

"Unnie,, can we talk?" I aske her with my frightened tone.

Flashback

"Babe, why you look so anxious? are you thinking about something? or do you have any problem?" Junhyung oppa asked me. I admited that I had been thinking about Chorong unnie after she resigned from my team. I feel guilty for making her resigned from my agency and she did that because of me. I was too selfish for being mad to her after she was together with my ex. I couldn't accept that my ex was official with my own manager. I just couldn't imagine how to face both of them after I broke up with Bomi then she had another girlfriend and which both of them are my work team.

"Oppa, I feel like want to talk to Chorong unnie..." I said to him

"Mm, why all of sudden?"

"I feel guilty for all that happen, she had to lose her job because of me, I know she loved this job so much, she always said that to me even she always said that she loved me that she would sacrifice all her time for me, I feel bad oppa..." I hung my head down after I realized all that happen.

"You can just talk to her babe, I'm sure Chorong noona is a good person, you just need to apologize to her" He suggest me.

"That was what I thought oppa, I think I need to apologize to her, I've hurt her so much by telling her that she took Bomi from me" I feel sad when I remember everything I did.

She was like my family, my own sister, my mom, who always take care of me everyday. I felt like I lost her, I really miss her being my manager.

"I hope she hadn't been working with someone else, I couldn't accept if she worked with other artist, she's mine"

"Tzzkk, I didn't know that you would be this posessive babe, but it's good, you need to apologize to her first, and talk to Bomi too, don't fight again, let them be happy, you had me already" Oppa said then he peck my lips.

I should be gratefull for having peoples who care about me a lot even in the past and now with oppa.

Flashback end

I go to O2 cafe that Chorong unnie told me, I've heard that place, but I don't know why Chorong unnie is there. Does she work there or she's just a regular visitor?

I ask Hyunsoo oppa to drive me there. I was so nervous, I hope I won't make any trouble. I walk enter the cafe to find Chorong unnie. Then I spot her is sitting down on a table with a laptop in front of her. I walk to her hesitantly then I greet her.

"Annyeong unnie.." I greet her awkwardly, then she lift and turned her head to me.

"Annyeong..." She greets me back and give me a forced smile, She told me to sit down.

I scan the place, it's my first time coming here, it's nice tho.

"Unnie you work here?" I dare myself to start the conversation, cos it seems like she has nothing to talk with me, or may be she keeps quiet and afraid we'll only fight.

"Mm, it belongs to my uncle and I'm helping him to manage this cafe" She said. I just nod to her explanation, I tried hard to talk to her smoothly.

"Let's talk inside.." Chorong unnie gets up and takes me to a room that seems like her work room, so I can guess that this is her work room. We reached the room and she just stand still facing the stand lamp meanwhile I just keep standing without daring to look at het.

"Unnie,,, I....." I take a deep breath and trying hard to talk properly.

"I,,, I'd like to apologize to you,,, for everything that I did to you,,, I know I've hurt you and done so many mistakes to you,, could you please,,, forgive me??" I apologize and look at her with anxiety, she didn't show any expression, she's so unreadable. I will just accept if she can't forgive me. She just takes a deep breath and put her arms crossing at her chest.

"Why all of sudden?" Her question is definitely with Junhyung's question.

"Hfff I know you'll ask this, but this is not a sudden apologize, I know I've done so many mistakes and all the bad things that made you resigned, but,,, I really want to apologize to you for all the bad things I've done to you,, could you please??" I know Chorong unnie would not just believe me that easy. She might get hurt, she night lost her faith in me. She didn't even turn her body to me.

"I don't know Naeun-ah..." I know it won't be easy, to get her forgive me , but I have to do that, I need her, I need her by my side.

"I know it won't be easy for you unnie, but I,,," I stopped suddenly and cannot even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter