Chapter 25

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

"Unnie, cheer up please, I hate to see you like this" Hayoung tried hard to console her cousin who looked frustratted lately.

"Where should I put my face Hayoung-ah, that was really embarassing, how would I face her later after I did that stupid thing?"

"Don't say that unnie, you didn't do anything stupid, nothing's wrong with confessing, with expressing your feeling to someone you like, and if she rejected you that's common, we can't force someone's feeling right" Hayoung said, she still trying to make Chorong calm.

Then after few days, Chorong accidentally met Eunji at O2 cafe then Hayoung introduced her to Eunji.

"Unnie, she's my cousin, Chorong unnie"

"Ah, annyeong unnie, I'm Eunji, I've heard your name many times from Bomi"

*********

Hayoung felt bad for Chorong and she was about to mad when Bomi came and asked about Chorong, but she didn't tell Bomi that she knew where Chorong is.

"Unnie, I had some idea, what if we make Bomi unnie jealous, I mean she should realize her feeling for Chorong unnie. I could see it clearly that she loves Chorong unnie, it was just maybe she got distracted cos she's still with Naeun" Hayoung said to Eunji.

"Mm greet idea, but how?" Eunji asked, then Hayoung smirked,

"Easy, Bomi just need to see Chorong with someone else, and I think you can help her"

"Me? Ey no, Bomi is my bestfriend, I can't do that to her"

"it's because she's your bestfriend you need to help her and I need to help my cousin too, I'll tell her about it, jebal unnieeee" Hayoung used her aegyo and that made Eunji gave up and did what Hayoung asked.

********

"Mwo?? No way, I don't want to do that, it's okay if Bomi doesn't love me no need to do anything, she loved Naeun anyway" Chorong refused with a sad look.

"Ey, trust me unnie, I had a feeling that Bomi love you too, I could see from her eyes, from the way she looking for you"

Chorong just shook her head when Hayoung spoke about her idea. She didn't want to do this and moreover she just knew Eunji for few days.

Flashback end.

"Aigoo you two, geez I'm speechless, how could you did that perfectly?" Bomi still disbelief they could worked on the plans so perfectly.

"But you love it huh?" Hayoung asked.

"Heol, how could I love it?! I was afraid if Chorong unnie would really fall for Eunji or vice versa, I've been stressed about that"

The other three just laughed when Bomi said that. She still feels so happy as she can finally be together with Chorong. She keeps holding Chorong's palm and squeeze it lovingly. Meanwhile Chorong just smilling shyly.

"Eyy look at Chorong unnie being shy hhahah" Eunji .

"Yaah,, stop teasing my baby,," Chorong's face even more redden after Bomi said my baby.

But the work days will start again tomorrow, it might be hard later for them to meet often and freely. They have to hold back their desire to do lovey dovey in front of others.

Chorong's POV

I finally have to go back to work after few days off. Naeun has so many schedules in Korean amd Japan for next week. I have to stay beside her for whole month. So I'm ready not to have many times with Bomi.

I drive Naeun to filming location for Running Man. She will film it whole days in Wolmido Island. I have to depart early and I didn't have time to call Bomi, so I just send her message.

"Morning Bbom-ah, I already on my way to Wolmido, don't forget your breakfast and fighting for your practice nae"

I sent that message, I don't know why I'm still shy to send a lovely message to her. Maybe it's because we were not close before. I didn't even call her with special nickname.

We have a driver so I don't have to drive. Naeun is sleeping on the back seat. She should've wake up to record her diary.

Beeeepppp

Seems I got a message, I check my phone and open the message, it's from Bomi.

"Morning too unnie, I just wake up hehe don't forget your breakfast too, you need lots of energy, I'll give you a kiss so that you'll be energized hehe chuu... Fighting for your schedule today, tell me if you're free I'll call you. I love you :*"

I feel my cheek is redden and I feel so hot suddenly. I cannot stop smilling and I have to prevent to scream from happiness. Aishh I'm too much, it's just a message tho. I keep smilling by looking at my phone. Then I reply,

"Nae, baby, I'll let you know. I love you too"

Ow my God I just answered with a very short message but it took few minutes for me to write baby and I love you.

"You look so happy unnie, I saw you didn't stop smilling"

I was startled and stop when Naeun suddenly say something.

"Eoh you wake up? I thought you're still sleeping, we almost arrive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter