Chapter 42

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

It's been few days since I fought with Bomi after she got back from Naeun's Asia tour. I admit that I feel guilty that I mad and was jealous to her without a certain reason even though I have apologized to her. And I have made my decision about come back to be Naeun's manager. I have given the answer to the CEO but I haven't told Bomi about this. I still want to handle stage performance at O2 cafe this week. Eunji will perform this weekend and I still have to handle her. I'll start to work with Naeun again next week.

"Hello baby...?" I tried to call her when I was in O2, I know she might just wake up. She is back to her hometown dan said will be back to Seoul today.

"Nae unnie, sorry I just woke up" She said, still with her husky voice that I love.

"Oh sorry to wake you up baby, go back to sleep if you're still sleepy" I called her cos I just wanna hear her voice.

"It's okay unnie, Eomma keeps nagging me to wake up tho, what are you doing unnie?"

"I'm driving to O2 babe, are you going back today? so you can see Eunji performs tonight" I asked her again'

"Nae, I'll go back this afternoon, I'll go there straightly"

"Alright then baby, I miss you..."

"I miss you too baby"

"Say Hi to eomma and appa nae"

*********

I was busy preparing the rundown for the next three months so Hayoung and her parent will be easier to continue this programs, for the love accoustic. I've told them that I will continue work with Naeun next week. Fortunately my uncle and aunty let me go with my choise.

I've made sure everything is done for tonight's performance, Eunji will play only with her piano player. I waited at a table while enjoying a cup of coffe, Hayoung said she will be here in 5 minutes, meanwhile Bomi has drove here one hour ago, I hope she will arrive any soon. I admit that I miss her so much, We haven't talked too much since we fought at the night she went back to Korea. I would visited her on the next day after we fought but she said she wanted to go home, I just let her.

Busy with the rundown, papers of contracts and a cup of coffee in front me but cannot being really concentrate due to my mind is full of Bomi. I keep staring at my watch and phone repeatedly. It feels like the time runs so slow and Bomi should've been arrived. Did she drive slowly or it was just me who cannot be patient?

To be honest we became a bot awkward since that night accident, I didn't know that would be this kind of effect. I know maybe Bomi was really upset that night, that's why.

 

No One's POV

It was 5am when Eunji the singer who will perform tonight has arrived at O2 cafe, she was together with Hayoung. They walk toward Chorong's table and greet her.

"Unnie annyeong.." Hayoung greeted her unnie first, she takes a sit beside Chorong followed by her girlfriend Eunji.

"Where's Bomi??" The Busan girl asked.

"She said she's still on her way here, it's been almost two hours and she didn't reply my text" Chorong explained to the younger friends.

"Aigoo,did you two still fight??"

"Not actually, but, I don't know, I feel like Bomi's still upset to me, it's my own fault tho" Chorong who still feels guilty with her own attitude.

"It's true unnie, Bomi still feels upset with you"

Eunji suddenly spill something that Chorong has been feeling all these days.

Flashback

"Bbom-ah where are you? I feel like meeting you" Eunji asked when she knew Bomi has back to Seoul from the tour.

"I'm in my hometown Eunji-ya?? Wae?"

"Aniyo, just feel like meeting you, it's been a long time we never talk"

"Nae, we can arrange a meeting after I get back to Seoul later nae" Bomi said to her bestfriend.

"Arrasseo, but when will you get back here? I'm going to perform this week"

"I don't know, I don't want to go back to Seoul yet, I still want to stay here"

Bomi told everything that happen at the night she went back to Seoul, the night when Chorong gotten mad to her and jealous over nothing.

"Aigoo, I didn't know Chorong unnie would act like that, jealous over nothing, aigoo bit she's cute anyway hahaha"

"Heoll, what cute, it was annoying and upsetting, I missed her the whole month but I got that when I went back here"

Flashback end

"That's what Bomi told me, but I thought u two made up already." Eunji said.

"Hff we made up already, but I didn't know if Bomi is still upset to me"

********

It was almost the time, Eunji has prepared herself to perform on the stage, Hayoung helped her girlfriend a lot before the peformance. She will performs few of her self composed songs. Meanwhile Hayoung's parent is also there to watch the stage. Meanwhile Bomi is still nowhere to be seem. But no more than 5 minutes she showed hersekf, while Eunji is performing he first song.

Bomi walks to the table where is her girlfriend sitting there.

"Baby..." She tap Chorong's shoulder from the back.

"Oh baby, why are you so late? Sit here" She ask the younger girl about the reason for coming late.

"Got a bit trouble with the car but it was okay, sorry for not telling you, I don't want to make you worry" Chorong nods to the younger's explanation. She offered to order a drink and meals to Bomi, Bomi just ordered an iced americano and baked potatoe for herself.

Then without talking too much they focused to Eunji who is singing a accoustic version of Hopefully Sky, her self compossed song. Bomi waves her hand to her bestfriend who is singing with her super beautiful voice. Bomi is more focusing to Eunji than to her girlfriend. That made Chorong looked a bit sad as she missed the younger so much but the one she missed for is focusing to her bestfriend.

"Ow annyeong Bbom-ah, you're here finally" Eunji said from the stage, Bomi just nodded and smile to the singer who has just finished her first song.

"Oh,, Bomi-ya,, why don't you come up here and sing a song, come one, I'll play for you"

 

Bomi's POV

Huh? I was startled when Eunji said something on the microphone and telling me to come to the front and sing a song. I shook my head immediatelly, I don't want to sing at the public. That punk keeps calling my name and telling me to come to the stage and unexpectedly Chorong unnie nudge me and signalling me to go to the stage and sing.

"Go baby, sing a song,, I know your voice is good"

"Aish no unnie, I just want to enjoy the stage" I keep refusing the request.

"Attention to Miss Bomi, come here, I'll play for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter