Chapter 38

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Naeun's Asian tour has finally started, she and her team will go to some countries in Asia, for about a month, it should be two months but it was shorten to one month only. But the schedule will be so tight so it might be impossible if the crew wants to go home during the concert time. Same things happen to Bomi. She might not be able to go back to Korea to see her girlfriend who is left in Korea for handling the O2 cafe. The team doing their first concert Singapore for two days. The concert was succeed with 10.000 fans attend on the two days. Naeun has made her fans scream her name all night and satisfied with the concert. Even they keep screaming for encore on the last day in Singapore.

"Great job,, great job guys,, we did it well,, congratulation Naeun-ah,, you sid really well..." The CEO who follow the team to the concert cheered her and all the crew.

That's how Naeun done with her concert, start from Singapore then Malaysia. The crews and even Bomi only had a time at midnight for their free time. And that Pabbomi who has been missing her girl so much looked so anxious because she can't call her babe as many as she wants.

"Hello unnie..." She made a video call Chorong at midnight after she finished the last day concert in Malaysia.

"Hi baby..." Chorong answered with a smile showed on Bomi's mobile screen

"I miss you so much baby,, huhu I could't make a call to you, I really am sorry unnie, I swear I really miss you dear" Bomi said with an aegyo tone and showing her pouting face, that made Chorong grinned on the screen.

"Heheh nado, I miss you too baby, it's okay, I know you're busy, I can understand, so how's the concert?" Chorong in on her bed room wearing a pajama seems ready to sleep, she herself really misses her bae too her pabbo baby.

"The concert was done well, tho I made few mistakes for the dance hehe but it was okay,, I miss you, kiss me baby.." Bomi pouts her lips on the scree, that made Chorong grinning too.

"Hahah yaah, how can I kiss you on the screen tzzkk,, take a good rest baby, you must be tired, did you eat well?" Chorong asked,

"Mmm I can rest well after I got a kiss from you, pallie bbobbohae...." Bomi still showing her pouting mouth on the scree. Chorong looked so frustrated with this act, she always think it's a childish thing to do that, but afterall she keeps doing it.

"Aishh,, nae nae, Mmmuuuaaahhhhhh,, " Chorong finally pouting her lips on the screen too and kiss Bomi's lips through the screen. Meanwhile Pabbomi is also grinning on the screen, she looked satisfied after got a kiss from Chorong.

"Hheehe thank you baby, I'll give you the real kiss soon, very soon, are you going to sleep baby?" She asked the older.

"Not yet baby, wait till you sleep first, you look so tired, look at your eyes, go sleep now" Chorong told her to go sleep

"Aniyo, I still miss you, still want to talk to you, I want to sleep with you I want to cuddle" Bomi said with her weaker voice.

"Hehe wait till you go back to Korea nae, we can sleep together all day"

"Nae baby, I'll go home as soon as I got days off"

*********

Chorong has waken up early moring to prepare, she made a simple breakfast for herself. She feels lonely too without Bomi on her side for next a month. She used to make a coffee or pancake for her babe even when they're not sleeping together.

Chorong drives her car to O2 cafe at 10 am, she has an appointment with the band who will start to perform at the cafe.

Chorong has finished a small meeting with the band, they will start perform this weekend as Chorong suggested. She bowed and say thank you to the band who agreed to join the cafe.

Chorong walks back to her desk and open up her laptop, she's making a schedule for all the bands who perform and also make the design for the small stage. She was concentrating to her design then someone called her name.

"Unnie..." She lifts her head to see who called her

"Ouh Eunji-ya,, you're here? looking for Hayoung?" Chorong asked, she didn't know if Eunji would come here, as Hayoung isn't at the cafe today, she's having audition in an agency.

"Mmm I was on my way when I called her, so I decided to came here anyway, I know you're here, that's why hehe, what are you doing unnie?"

"I'm making schedule and design for the stage, I just done a meeting with K-Coustic band, they made a deal to start perform this week" Chorong explained her small meeting just now.

"Ahh I see, mm have you eat breakfast unnie?" Eunji asked the older, she planned to take HAyoung for breakfast.

"Mm, I only had a coffee, I made a pancake but I didn't eat it"

"Waeyo? You didn't have appetite since Bomi is not here? kkekeke"

"Hehe how did you know?!" Chorong asked.

"Hahah I know you well unnie, should we have breakfast together? I haven't had breakfast too and I'm hungry, let's get out for a while" Eunji tries to take the older to go out.

"Mm alright then, wait here I'll tell the staffs that I'll go out for a while"

Eunji drives them and headed to a restaurant to have their brunch together.

"So unnie, how's your relationship going? I mean how's that pabbomi?" Eunji asked curiously.

"Mm we're fine, she's the best person I ever meet" Chorong praised her away girlfriend while smilling with her eyes are on the plate in front of her.

"Aigoo lovebird haha, but, are you planning to go back with Naeun after you finished helping your uncle?" Eunji continued, Chorong just shrugged as she really doesn't know the answer yet.

"Mm I still don't have the answer, honestly I'd love to go back but,, yeah maybe I still need to think about it" She explained to the younger girl.

"But isn't it good for you to work with your girl?"

"Mm I know, maybe later, I still want to enjoy what I'm doing now, managing the cafe and arranging the performance schedule, it's still manager's job tho hehe" Chorong continued explaining, while the younger girl just nod.

"Eunji-ya?? Jeong Eunji??" Eunji st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter