Chapter 27

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

It's finally the day where Naeun release her new Japan single. She will start doing promotion in Japan for a week, she will also have a showcase tonight.

"Well done Naeun-ah, your new song has been on the top 10 ok the charts here, I hope your showcase will going well tonight" Chorong said to Naeun while they were in waiting room before the showcase for the press started.

"I hope so unnie, I'll do my best" Naeun said, she look so pale today and didn't have much energy.

"Naeun-ah, why you look so pale? Are you sick?" Chorong asked while touching Naeun's forehead to check her condition.

"No unnie, I'm not sick, just,, a bit tired maybe"

"I'll call the doctor to come here nae" Chorong was about to get up and call their medical team.

"No need unnie, just let me sleep for one hour is okay." Naeun refused to be checked.

"No, doctor has to check you, you can just sleep I'll tell Hyunsoo to bring the doctor here"

"I don't need doctor actually, hfff I missed being taken care by Bomi unnie" Naeun said that,, and Chorong immediatelly lift her head and stare to Naeun when she mentioned her girlfriend.

"She's always take care of me if I'm sick, hfff" Naeun said with her sad expression.

"I.. I'll go call the doctor, wait here nae" Chorong said and immediatelly go out to avoid hearing Naeun talk about Bomi more. It's not that Chorong afraid, but she's not ready to tell the truth to Naeun. The truth that She and Bomi are together now.

*********

Remember.... Remember.... Remember....

Do.. You... Remember....!!!!

"Wwhhooooohooo.. Son Naeun... Son Naeun"

All the fans chanted for the whole time the song is played. Naeun danced and sang perfectly along with her back dancer include Bomi. She ended her Japan comeback showcase, the showcase was for one hour and everything was perfect.

"Son Naeun is indeed a good performer, good idol, a perfect entertainer, that's why I keep staying with her for 3 years" Said Sunmi to Bomi.

"Mm, nae unnie, I'm glad I can work with her too" Bomi nod and said that.

She takes a glance to Chorong who is busy taking care of Naeun and other stuffs. Bomi smiles secretly while observing her girlfriend.

"Unnie thank you so much for helping me snd made the showcase went perfectly" Naeun said to Sunmi and also Bomi.

"Ne need to thanked Naeun-ah, you deserve it, you're really the best, and perfect" Sunmi said, meanwhile Naeun keep glancing to Bomi and smile to her.

"We'll have dinner together with all the teams after this, do not escape nae" Naeun said while taking a glance to Bomi, she remember Bomi has a habit escaping from gala dinner after showcase just to sleep.

"Nae Naeun-ah"

*********

Naeun and her team go to a restaurant to eat dinner together as a celebration for Narun's comeback and showcase.

"Now everyone, let's pray for Naeun comebacm to be successful like before, we can, we can,, cheeeersss..." Hyunsoo cheered the other and lead the teams to tossed the glass.

"Thank you everyone, for all the jelps and support, let's do more... Now let's eat" Naeun said, and again, she takes a glance to Bomi few times, and Chorong noticed this. She avoided as she can so that she won't see that scene. Meanwhile Bomi is also busy eating and talking to her dance team. She wants to finish the dinner and go to sleep.

 

Bomi's POV

Hff finally, finished, I'm so full after est almost all the food there. I was so afraid Chorong unnie will be jealous again. Seems like she noticed when Naeun keep stealing a glance to me, even though I avoided and made myself busy with my dance team. And I'm glad when I know that Junhyung came to visit, so Naeun will be busy with her boy.

I finished doing a warm shower, I feel fresh but I'm sleepy. But I really miss my cutie girl, what is she doing? I send her message.

"Unnie, what are you doing? I just finished showering and now I'm really sleepy" I send the message to her.

"I just finished showering too baby, I was about to send you message, and you sent me ㅋㅋㅋ"

I smile when I read her message, I really want to see her and talk to her, but how.? I remember the thing that I used to do when I was with Naeun. I take a glance to Sunmi unnie who is preparing herself to sleep. They I reply Chorong unnie's message.

"Unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter