Chapter 14

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

It's just two days before Naeun's comeback with her mini album LUV. She has finished filming the Music Video and she has to practice more for her showcase on a day after her comeback date. She's practicing with DQ team, she will have to perform 12 to 15 songs for her solo showcase. Bomi is also there praciticing with her. They look awkward since they fought few days ago. Naeun wanted to get close to Bomi but she keeps making herself busy with the dance.

"Come on Naeun-ah, just a little more till the dance is perfcect, you're already perfect, but I wish you'll do it more nae" Sunmi the Dance leader said.

"Nae unnie, I will,"

"Okay, we'll take a rest for an hour then we'll continue to review again, we need to make Naeun's showcase done perfectly" Sunmi said to Naeun and all the dance team.

"Nae sunbaenim..." All the DQ team shout together.

Bomi walks to the locker and takes her towel and clean her sweat on her body. She takes a cold drink then sits on the floor while streching her body after the practice.

"Bomi-ya...." Bomi turns her head the the voice who called her name.

"Ah nae unnie, what's wrong?" Bomi answered her and stand up when Chorong walks toward her. She than handed a paper bag to Bomi.

"Huh, what is it unnie?" Bom asked. Naeun who is also resting on the couch then glancing to her manager and her ex girlfriend who are talking together. She wonders why did Chorong give a paper bag to her ex and since when they are close each other.

"Your clothes, I already washed and ironed it" Bomi take a glance to the bag she was quite surprised about it, she forgot that she left her dirty clothes at Chorong's apartment.

"Omo unnie, I'm sorry I forgot that I left my dirty clothes, sorry unnie for bothering you, you should've not washed it, just let me take it, once again sorry for bothering you a lot" Bomi said in a low tone, but surely Naeun could hear.

"Huh? Dirty clothes at Chorong unnie's apartment? Why it could happen? I didn't know they're close? You hide something from me Bomi unnie?!" Naeun thought when she accidentally overheard Bomi and Chorong's conversation.

"No it's okay, I don't feel bothered, it's just washing a clothes tho, it's okay Bomi-ya"

"Thank you very much unnie and really sorry for bothering you, I'll bring your clothes later, I really forget to bring it back to you, I'll give it to your home today unnie" Bomi said again.

"It's okay, you can give it later when you're free, no need to hurry"

"Ahh Okay unnie, thank you so much"

With that Chorong left the practice room then go back to Naeun, to check everything and goes back to the table where she's working and checking all Naeun's upcoming schedule.

After Chorong left, Naeun walks straight from the couch to Bomi's locker room, she walks and drags Bomi to the egde of the room.

"Omo, you startle me, what's wrong?" Bomi asked after dragged by Naeun all of sudden.

"Tell me do you have something with Chorong unnie?" Naeun asked with a jealous tone.

"What do you mean?" Bomi asked back since she didn't understand why Naeun asked that.

"Why did Chorong unnie wash your dirty clothes? And why you have her clothes?and Why were you in her apartment? when?? you did something with her???" Naeun asked that many things to Bomi that made her ex frowned.

"What's the problem?" Bomi asked back she confused what to answer.

"Did you get closer to her?" Naeun asked curiously, that made Bomi a bit attacked, she thought that they have broke up, so why Naeun asked that.

"Any problem with it?" Bomi asked back. Naeun sigh and turn her head seems like gets pissed of.

"I just ask you and I need your answer now" Naeun said it again. It's turn for Bomi to take a deel breath and sigh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter