Chapter 44

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's POV

It's been almost two hours I wait in the hospital for Bomi's treatment for her injuries on her head and her leg, it's quite serious. I hope doctor would be able to save her. It was my fault, if only I wasn't mad at he maybe she won't be like this. I cannot stop crying while I'm waiting for the doctor. Fortunately Naeun allowed me to be here with Bomi, and Bomi won't be able to peform tonight. I really worried about her. I won't stop blame myself if something serious happen to her. If only I didn't ignore her when she shoutted at me to move away from that spot.

39 minutes has passed finally the doctor came out from the operation room. Bomi has to had a small operation cause her leg is broken up due to the hard crashes from the iron hook. I rusedhly run to him who just came out from the operation room.

"Doctor how is Bomi? She's okay right?" I asked her. Then doctor tell me to come to his room to talk,

"Well, the injury is quite serious Miss, the condition seems serious and it was caused by a bleeding within a bundle of muscle. I had to put the pen inside her leg. It will take around ten to twelve weeks for a fracture to heal. She'll probably need a crutches or wheelchair for the whole weeks until it's possible to put on weight again on her leg. And she will have to do a physiotherapy appointment to help her regain her broken leg and this will include spesific exercises to do before and after the cast is removed. And she won't be allowed to return to her normal activities too quickly before she fully recovered as the broken bone may be not fully healed even when the pain has gone." Doctor explained about Bomi's condition which made me cried even more, I just hang my head down after listening to the whole explanation.

"Miss Bomi is a professional dancer right?" Doctor asked me, and I just nodded.

"Well, too bad, she has to stop her activities for few month until her injury is fully recovered, she will be under our team's control. We will check her regularly. I will also give her painkiller as she may feel hurt on her leg, but nothing's really serious on her head, it was just torn on the forehead, I've put bandage, we'll check that too. But she has to do everything carefully too, it may caused severe headache for the first few weeks and she might be unconcious for one or two days."

I keep hanging my head down, how this could happen to my girl, she's dancer, she loves dance, she loves to performs that much but now she won't be able to dance and perform on the stage. And too bad I had just agreed to came back to work with Naeun, I should take my days off to take care of her. This is your fault Park Chorong...!!

I was walking to Bomi's treatment room after talking about Bomi with the doctor. I'm thinking about asking time to postponed my job as Naeun's manager as Bomi will be my main concern.

"Unnie..." I turn my head when I heard a voice of a girl calls me, it's Eunji and Hayoung, Hayoung runs to me and then hug me.

"Where is Bomi, would you mind to tell the whole story?" Eunji ask me, well I'm sure she will blame me for what happen to her bestfriend.

"Bomi has just been taken to the treatment room, come on go with me" I take them together with me.

We walk to the VIP room where there is not many people there. I open the door where Bomi is lying down there with bandage over her head and her leg. I cry again when I see my baby laying weakly on a bed. I walk to her and take a sit beside her bed. I hold her hand and cry out loud.

"Mianhae Bbom-ah,,,, mianhae....... it's all my fault,,,, you shouldn't have saved my life... mianhae...."

I cried for almost an hour while Hayoung keeps holding my shoulder and tried to comfort me. They didn't talk to me at all and just see me crying.

"Unnie, stop crying please, let Bomi unnie rest first, she'll be fine, I'm sure she's strong" Hayoung tried to comfort me, while Eunji just stays quiet without letting go off her stare to her bestfriend.

"But it was all my fault, she saved my life, she saved me from that fallen lamp, she shouldn't do that,,,," I cried again while keep blaming myself.

 

No One's POV

Eunji went out leaving Chorong who still cannot stop crying on Bomi's bed, they went to buy coffee, meanwhile Hayoung stayed with here.

"Unnie, stop crying please, Bomi unnie will sad if she see you like this..." Hayoung's still trying to calm her cousin.

"It was my fault Hayoung-ah, I didn't talk to her since yesterday, it was because my stupid jealousy,"

"Huh? What do you mean unnie? You can share everything to me, but please calm yourself first okay, drink this"

Hayoung takes a bottle of mineral water for her unnie. Then not long time after, Eunji comes back from getting coffee for herself and for the other two. She put it on the table when she saw both cousin talks seriously.

Chorong tried to calm herself so that she can talk to the other two about what really happen. It takes more than an hour to see Chorong calms down and not blaming herself.

"It was my fault,,,, if only I didn't ignore her since yesterday..." Chorong said, her eyes looked swollen.

"Did you two fight again??" Eunji asked again, as the last time she knew that the couple fought because of Chorong's jealousy to Minhyun.

Chorong responded with a nod to Eunji's question, then she to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter