Chapter 20

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

It's the day where Naeun has to perform in Busan Asia Festival. She brings 5 her back up dancers include Bomi. They ride together to Busan in the same bus all the managers and dancers. Bomi, Naeun amd Chorong are in the same bus but none of them talk each other. Naeun and Chorong seat together in a seat meanwhile Bomi seats on the back with her dance team.

"Why Bomi and Naeun didn't talk or greet each other?? Are they quarelling?" Chorong thought.

"Bomi unnie and Chorong unnie looked so awkward each other, what happen? They usually at least greet each other or talk a bit" Naeun thought. She herself didn't even talk to Bomi. They just greet each other before got in the bus.

It's time to record Naeun's daily activities for Naeun's diary season 3. The video as usual will be published on Naeun's official Youtube Channel. Chorong is the one who usually record the activities and also today will be recorded by Chorong and they will also broadcast it live on V live.

"Ready Naeun-ah,, Hana,, dul,, set,, on." Chorong gives the clue and start to broadcast it live so that Sonna, a name for Naeun's fandom can see their idol's activities today.

Naeun ;

"Nae annyeonghaseyoo,, Son Naeun imnida,, we meet again today,, now I'm on my way to Busan,, eumm I will do a live performance on Busan Asia Festival tonight, are you ready guys.? Now I'm on my way with my teams,, my managers and my dance teams"

Naeun pointed to her managers and her dance team and tell them to greet the viewers.

"So what will you perform today? Any special performance for your fans?" Chorong ask

"Ah, nae, I will give you surprise tonight, just for my love Sonna, so please be there and watch me perform tonight"

Naeun smiles on the video, and Chorong told her to start reading comments.

"Now I will read your comments,, mmm wait, let me scroll, many fans said they love me,, I love you to Sonna, and woahh so many fans asking about the surprise tonight, well, It won't be surprise anymore if I tell you here kkek, so just wait tonight"

Naeun scroll down the comments and choose which one to read, she feels hesitate to read them cos almost most of them are asking about her and Junhyung, sigh,, but she has to do it anyway.

"Wow, so many comments,, which one I should read? Uhmm woah this,, a fan asked me about doing a world tour, uhmm I will do a world tour maybe after I finished all my activities in Korea and Japan, I promise I will do a world tour" Naeun said using her fluent english.

"Naeun-ah,, Naeun-ah,, this,, a fan asked you,, when will you release your duet with Junhyung? We really anticipate it, and by the way we hope your relationship will long last and get married, we love you both, you really a good couple, nah answer it Naeun-ah" Hyunsoo, one of the managers reads the comments from the fans and suddenly all the staffs and other dancers scream and , meanwhile Naeun smiles awkwardly and stealing a glance to Bomi. Chorong also does the same, glancing to both Naeun and Bomi. Chorong hasn't known yet if Bomi has broken up with Naeun. Bomi herself just make herself busy with her mobile or talking to her dance teams

"Eoh,, about that, I can talk about it now, but,, we,, will release the song,, soon,, just be patient and wait, and,,,, thanks for the prays but I'm not thnking about getting marry any soon"

Naeun answered awkwardly, it must be a hard situation for her. Then she's back to the comment, Chorong also helps her reading the commeny and search the comment to be answered by Naeun.

"Ah, Naeun-ah,, listen to this comment, Naeun unnie, your dancing skills are really getting better these days, I really want to see your duet dancing stage with one of your dancer Bomi unnie, like you did on Hit The Stage, it was the best stage, can you please give us a short dance performance now, we really want to see the dance at your last stage on HTS" Chorong read one of the comments from Sonna, she looked at Naeun and Bomi at the same times.

"Come on Naeun-ah, show them"

"Heol but we're on a bus now, can you do it Bomi unnie?" Naeun called Bomi who is busy with her dance team.

"Woaa show them Bomi-ya, you can dance everywhere even on a bus, go go go, I'll play the song" Sunmi, the lead dancers provoke to do it. Then she plays the song that Naeun used on her last stage on HTS.

"Wheherww come on, Naeun-ah, Bomi-ya, just give them short part" Sunmi dragged Bomi's hand and push her to the middle. Sunmi played the part where Naeun and Bomi just standing in the middle facing each other and pose like they're hugging then do the choreo. They really feel awkward but they have to do it for Naeun's fans. Chorong keep recording and smiles bitterly, it can be seen clearly that she's jealous seeing the two, but she doesn't know that the two younger girls also struggling hard doing that part of the choreography.

"Woowww daebaakkk...." Sunmi shouted after both did their short dance part. All the staffs and dancers clap their hand.

"Hhaha, how is it Sonna? Did you like it? I really thanked to Bomi unnie for helping me with this choreography, so the result came out really good, thank you so much unnie"

Naeun said, she acted as normal as possible, acted like nothing happen between them. Meanwhile Bomi just smiled back awkwardly.

They're done with the live broadcasting on V live, they arrived in Busan, and go directly to the stage to o the rehearsal. There have been many artist there doing the rehearsal. Bomi and her dance team observe the stage whether it's same with the draft or not, in case they have to change the choreo parts.

They're done checking the stage while Naeun is preparing with her make up and outfit. Bomi is also ready to prepare herself with other dancers. They will perform 3 songs, but Bomi is a bit curious about Naeun's surprise performance, as she heard from the V live broadcast.

"Hmm, I bet it's a duet with Junhyung, hff why do I sill care anyway?!" Bomi said to herself.

Bomi is thinking of a way not to lose her concentration if there's something happen later, she will tried hard to be a professional as usual. Bomi finished her make up and outfit, Naeun's performance will be at 6 pm and now is 5pm. She will just stay and walking around behind the stage. She puts the earphone on her ears and play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter