Chapter 43

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi's POV

I walked to the cafe near the office to see Minhyun oppa, he insisted to fetch me but I refused, I said I can just walk there.

"Annyeong oppa..." I greet him who is waiting for me at the table with the menu in front of him. But honestly I've lost my appetite after I fought with Chorong unnie before I went here.

"Hi Bomi-ya, take a sit" He stand up and pull a chair for me. He's a good boy but I don't know why he hasn't had a girlfriend, I know many girls like him. I don't want to be full of myself to guess that he's waiting for me.

We ordered our meals, I just ordered a coffee and a snack, I don't want to eat a lot. We talked about random things before our orders arrived.

"So you're going to overseas for the whole year?" I asked when he said he'll go to New Zealand for a study.

"Nae, and I'll comeback around next year or after a year and a half. I nod to his explanation, well it'll be a good thing for me actually. I mean he wouldn't contact me and Chorong unnie won't be jealous as hell.

"So Bomi-ya,, before I go to overseas later, can I meet you often? I mean I won't be able to see you for a long time later, you know I still love you right?!"

I was a bit distracted by his request, he's too good for me but I don't think I can grant his request or else I will only fight everyday with Chorong unnie.

"Why are you quiet? You have a boyfriend already?" He asked, I lift my head as soon as he asked that.

"Eoh, aniyo oppa, I,, I don't have a boyfriend right now" I answered him

"So? Is it hard for you? What I mean is as long as you're not busy"

"I,,,I,,, hfff..." I take a deep breath before I will finally tell him.

"I,, already have someone I love, so,, I'm afraid that it might be hard if we have to meet often and I might be busy starting this week, Naeun will have some performance" I can see Minhyun oppa was a bit startled when I said I already have someone I love. I don't know if I should feel sorry for him or not, but this is the only way for Chorong unnie not to be jealous.

"Aah,, I see I see, I really didn't know if you have someone already, I really am sorry Bomi-ya, I never meant to disturb you, it was just, I didn't know about it"

"It's okay oppa, that's why I tell you now, I don't want you to think that I avoided you or keeping myself a distance from you" I should've felt guilty when I said that but I didn't feel guilty at all, as I really did this for my girlfriend.

"Mm, may I know who is that lucky boy??" He asked again, hff my God what should I say? I think abou it for a while whether to tell him or not.

"Mm, well actually it's a girl, it's Chorong unnie, the one you met at the airport"

I decided to tell him I don't care about anything, I just care about my girl, I don't want to see her keep being jealous Again and again.

"Huh? Chorong sshi? So she is your girlfriend?" He ask with her surprised expression. I just nod according to his question..

"Mmm I see, you should've told me if you have someone already" He said, I can see an upset facial expression from his face.

"Nae oppa, I really am sorry"

"No no, you don't need to apologize, you have the right to choose anyone, I appreciate that you still manage to make a good friend with me, thank you so much"

*********

No One's POV

Bomi finished her task to make Naeun's choreo for her upcoming single. She packed her belonging and check her phone if there"s any message from Chorong, but she didn't get any. She tried to call her beloved girl but didn't get any answer. Bomi would think maybe the latter is still busy with the meeting together with Naeun. So Bomi just send mesaage to Chorong and walking to the car and driving back home.

*********

It was 4am when Naeun's alarm ring for many times, she has to wake up early cos she will have a special performance on a TV misic show tonight And she jas to do the rehearsal this morning. And also her phone doesn't stop ringing since her female manager came back to her. That was what Chorong always do in the past.

"Hm unnie, I woke up already" Naeun answered Chorong's call with a sleepy voice.

"Nae, don't sleep again, or I'll crash your door"

"Aish unnie you never change" Naeun's sulking to Chorong who treathened her if she didn't wake up.

Meanwhile Chorong has already woke up since 2.30 am, she couldn't sleep well so she decided to take a shower earlier so that she won't be in a rush to go to the rehearsal with Naeun.

She checks her phone and read some message from Bomi. She didn't send text to Bomi after they argued yesterday. She read the message, it was just Bomi asking het if she was home or not, she didn't answer but then she also didn't send back the message.

She hesitantly staring at her phone thinking whether to call Bomii or not, she's staying quiet for about 5 minutes but then she didn't call he. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter