Chapter 53

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

Again,, time passed by really fast and everything has gotten better, especially for Bomi and Chorong. They have managed their own activities with less problems. Chorong would still be jealous if she found Kim Namjoo texting her girlfriend, just for asking some news or talk about random things. But Bomi's reputation as a dancer and a choreographer has been spreading everywhere, it's been few months since her comback to dancing world after a long hiatus. Many senior dancers praised her for her dancing skill and her perfect choreography.

Bomi even got a project from an agency whose singers and girl groups are going to comeback. She's asked to make the choreography for their songs. It's not a new thing from Bomi since Bomi has once help Sunmi to make a choreography for a new girl group "Honeyz". And today, NJK Ent, the agency where Kim Namjoo stays, also called her, her manager called Bomi for asking her to make a new choreography for Namjoo's 2nd mini album.

"That's the concept for Namjoo's upcoming album, I hope the choreography will come out as perfect as yours. We trust you, we'll send the audio by tomorrow morning" it's Shin Jung Hoon, Namjoo's manager who is talking to Bomi.

"Alright, I'll wait for the audio and I'll start to work on it"

"I'm glad I can work together with you unnie, I'm your fan hehee" Namjoo said.

"Haha you're too much Namjoo-ya, you're an idol, not my fan"

*********

It's just two months before Christmas and Bomi has been really blessed with getting so many jobs and projects. Now she's not only working for Naeun, but now she's also a professional Choreographer who also work for other artists. Chorong feels happy as her girlfriend's carreer is upgrading to the next level. But one thing was, they were almost fighting over Bomi's project to Namjoo's upcoming comeback. As usual, Chorong is still jealous over Namjoo, even though Bomi always said that there's nothing between them. Chorong was always jealous because Namjoo would always be clingy when she met Bomi.

"Stop your jealousy baby, I'm not gonna do anything with Namjoo, I just work for her, okay" She said to her girlfriend when they had dinner together after Bomi signing a contract for Namjoo's next single.

"Mmm I know, I just don't like that she's always being clingy to you" Chorong said while keep playing her spoon on the plate.

"Hahah, just let her be babe, I won't do anything stupid with her, just work, okay, I just love you" Bomi tried to convince her jealousy girlfriend. Chorong is so much jealousy even if herself is also working in entertainment world where there are many possibilities of dating and scandals.

"Mmm arrasseo..."

"Nah, stop putting your pouting face, that made me want to kiss you" Bomi older girlfriend.

"Tzzzkk cheesy.." Chorong chuckled when her lovely . But then she was startled because Bomi's lips landed on her all of sudden, that made her face blushing. Bomi kissed and Chorong, even though she's blussed but she reponded anyway, they for few second before they parted apart.

"Aigoo, we're in public Yoon Bomi..." Chorong whose face is still red due to blushed hit Bomi's shoulder, she looked shy after Bomi kissed her all of sudden.

"Haha then why you kissed me back? No one know us here hehe..." Chorong is still blushing.

"Baby wait a minute, I'm going to rest room" Bomi said, she gets up and left Chorong alone in the table.

*********

Chorong is enjoying her meals while Bomi is going to rest room, she's feeding herself with the pasta.

"Excuse me miss, here's for you.." She stopped eating then lift her head when a waiters is coming to her bringing a chocolate cake that is decorated beautifully, Chorong widened her eyebrow, she gets distracted cause she didn't order such a cake.

"Huh? sorry maybe you're wrong, we didn't order that" Chorong responded with a smile to the waiters, but instead of walking away from Chorong, another waiter comes and bring her a bouquet of white roses.

"Excuse me Miss, here's for you too" The waiter said, Chorong's face turned into a confussion, she really didn't understand what happen. But she has the feeling it must be Yoon Bomi.

"What is she up to??" She lifts her head searching her girl.

She hasn't found her girl yet but then she heard a sound of piano is played from the small stage in the center of the restaurant. Chorong frowned her eyes, she was startled when she saw her girlfriend who is sitting behind the piano and played the melody from Naeun's song "Only one". Bomi plays the piano herself and sing the song on accoustic version.

 

Only One

It seems like a dreaming
At the end of exhausted day
Covering me with warmth
My empty mind is full of your scent now
Able to dream forever

Too soft scent and little bit shy trembling
To be honest I’m afraid
Please cheer me up
And hug me tightly

I hope you have the same thinking as me
I hope it’ll be bright everyday
You are my only one baby
Able to tremble with you tomorrow as well
Love, Love, Love, My baby

You comforts me at the cold cloud-filled night
The light called ‘You’ seems like a kid
I like your eyes which are full of me
Please cover my sorrowful memories
The kid called ‘You’ makes me happy
I’m falling in love

Too soft scent and little bit shy trembling
I’m afraid you’ll leave me
Please cheer me up
And hold my hands tightly

I hope you have the same thinking as me
I hope it’ll be bright everyday
You are my only one baby
Able to tremble with you tomorrow as well
Love, Love, Love, My baby

You’re a trembling and it feels new everyday
I hope we won’t forget at this moment
Not able to hurt my mind which is grown up with you
Always this feeling feels like a dream
I hope we won’t forget at his moment forever

You are my only one baby
Able to tremble with you tomorrow as well
Love, Love, Love, My baby

It seems like a dreaming
At the end of exhausted day
Covering me with warmt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter