Chapter 30

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naun's POV

Why I was so hurt knowing that Chorong unnie is together with Bomi? I really didn't expect that they will be together. I know Chorong unnie talked to her more, but she said no when I asked if she gets closer to Bomi or not.

Now what should I do? I might won't be able to accept if Bomi gets another girlfriend later, and now I have to face the fact that she's together with my own manager?! How should I face them? We have to work together almost everyday. I feel like crying. I don't feel like doing anything, I didn't even pick up Junhyung's phone call.

I spend my day just rolling here and there on my bed. I feel se frustratted, what should I do? Should I move again to Bomi?? But it was too late, Bomi belongs to Chorong unnie now and I can't do anything.

I took my phone and saw a message from Chorong unnie. I didn't want to open it. I know she might be asking me to talk.

Sigh,, that's my own fault, my stupidness.

"You lose Naeun-ah, you're stupid for letting someone who were really precious go away"

So that's why Bomi always refused when I ask her out, it's because Chorong unnie, because she already has a new girlfriend. I can only cry and cry. I really feel upset to myself.

 

No One's POV

"So, Naeun has found out about your relationship with Chorong unnie?" Eunji asked, Bomi told everything to Eunji on the phone.

"Nae, she found out when I took Chorong unnie home after we went out together, we didn't know that Naeun was behind us"

"Bbom-ah is it bad if Naeun found out your relationship with her manager? I mean will that affect your job, yours and Chorong unnie?" Eunji asked. Bomi never thought about it, but she didn't want to think about it.

"I don't know, Naeun said she might could not accept if I had another girlfriend and moreover now I am together with her manager, I don't know if it will affect our job or no, and I don't mind if I have to resign, but I don't know with Chorong unnie. She seems scared when Naeun found out about our relationship"

"Heol,, I hope there won't be too many obstacles for you and Chorong unnie, Naeun didn't deserve you. You just need to protect your girl Bbom-ah, you have to talk to her for all the possibility that could happen later" Eunji suggest it, Bomi always love when her bestfriend suggest something, it's always good.

"Nae, I'll talk to her, I don't want her to feel guilty, she keeps feeling guilty and thought that she took me away from Naeun, I even got mad to her when she said that, she's too soft Eunji-ya" Bomi said. She told herself that she would protect Chorong no matter what happen. Seems like Naeun cannot accept this and she might do something or talking bad to Chorong or make Chorong feels guilty.

"Mm you should do it soon, at least make her sure that she didn't do anything wrong"

"Nae, thank u so much Eunji-ya, I miss hanging around with you and youngie, too bad that giant girl isn't here" Bomi said.

"Yeah, she'll be back next week" Eunji said with a little sad tone, Bomi can guess that she feels lonely with Hayoung.

"Mm, so how's ur progress with her huh? Why you didn't tell me anything?" I remember to ask this

"Progress? What progress huh? Hhaha" Eunji just laugh when Bomi asked that.

"Eyy c'mon, stop hide it from me, are you two official?" I was really curious about this, since I knew that Eunji likes Hayoung since the first time I introduced her to Hayoung.

"Mmm, nae..."eunji just answered with that.

"Wow really? So we'll be a family? Cousin in law hhahahah,, congrats Eunji-ya, Hayoung is a nice girl, trust me" I'm really glad as they finally together, well I just hope the four of us will end up together for a long time, till we become real family.

"Hhah nae, thanks Bbom-ah.."

*********

Bomi tried to call Chorong, she wants to take her out and talk.

"Honey are you at home?" Bomi asked on the phone.

"Nae baby, why?"

"Do you want me to fetch you and go out? I have a good news for you"

"Good news? What is it?" Chorong asked.

"I'll tell you later, should we meet??"

Bomi then go to Chorong apartment, Chorong said just talk at her apartment to talk that would be more comfortable.

Tiinggg toongggg.... Bomi press the bell...

"Hi baby,, come in..."

Bomi hugs her and pecks her lips as usual.

"You're so pretty even if you're with a homey outfit" Bomi praised her girlfriend who is wearing a short pant with a casual tshirt

"Cheesy,,, do you want yo drink something?"

"Anything honey..."

Chorong walks to the kitchen and take some drink for Bomi, she brings out some snack to, she wants to enjoy the holiday at home with someone she loves.

"So what's the good news baby?" Chorong asked from the kithen while bringing the drink and snacks, Bomi gets up and help her bring them.

"Guess what? Eunji and Hayoung are official now" Bomi said with her bright face, as she informed that her bestfriend is now official with her girlfriend's cousin.

"Mwo? Really? Wow,, Hayoung didn't tell me anything, geezz that girl"

"Haha, I told that too to Eunji, my bestfriend is together now with your little cousin, is it good unnie? we'll become a family soon?"

"Ahh nae, nae, it's a good news, I'm glad to hear that, Eunji is a good girl, really a good girl and really caring"

Chorong said, as she has ever been close to Eunji, but then Bomi's expression changed all of sudden and Chorong noticed it.

"Wae Bbom-ah?" Chorong asked, she noticed that Bomi got jealous all of sudden.

"Mm? Nothing" Chorong chuckles as soon as she realized that her cute girlfriend is being jealous because she mentioned Eunji as she was close to Eunji before they were official, though it was just a plan

"Really? Are you jealous?" Chorong asked and teased the younger.

"Jealous? Aniyo,, why would I?"

"Kkekke, just admit it, cute.." Chorong said, she pinched Bomi's chubby cheek. Bomi still didn't say anything, Chorong move her face and pecks her lips.

"Aww cute,, you're jealous cos I talked about your bestfriend huh?" Chorong keeps teasing her jealous girlfriend.

"Mm my bestfriend who was close to you" Bomi said with her blank face.

"Hhaha aigoo,, baby stop it, you're being jealous too much, if I didn't get close to Eunji we wouldn't get together now" Chorong said it again and she kiss Bomi's lips once again.

"Hhehhe nae unnie, I was just kidding, I'd love if we become a family someday, hopefully"

 

Bomi's POV

"By the way, I talked to Eunji about Naeun who finally know that we're together" I said to her,

"Ow really? Then what she said?"

"She's just asking will it affect to our job? I said I don't mind about that, and that's what I want to ask you too?"

I asked her and she just bitting her lips and nodding repeatedly.

"I mean I don't know if Naeun will be angry and cannot accept our relationship, but I don't mind if I have to resign if Naeun want it, but I don't know about you, you've been her manager s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter