Chapter 18

LET ME LOVE YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun's POV

"Baby, why are keep angry to me?" I ask to Bomi, she keeps getting mad to me since she asked about my relationship with Junhyung. I've told her to settle it after he goes back from his world tour. Bomi was mad because Junhyung came home to met me few days ago and I didn't talk about my relationship with him yet. Well it's not that I didn't want to talk with him, but I just didn't want to ruin her concentration for his tour. I don't know why I am so selfish this time, I wanted both of them to be my lover, I know this is not right but I just couldn't let Bomi get closer with other girl. I feel like she's getting closer to Chorong unnie and I can feel it since Chorong unnie took days off, Bomi unnie keep spacing out.

We had a quarell again few days ago after Junhyung went back to his world tour. She asked for my promise to settle my relationship, I've told her the reason but she couldn't accept.

"Stop asking Naeun-ah, you know I'm waiting for you to keep your promise"

"I know baby, but you know, we really didn't have time to talk about it, he's focusing on his tour and I'm also with my fansign, showcase, you know that baby, please give me more time" I tried to make her undestand, I wanted to end my relationship to but I didn't know how to. I see her taking a deep breath, I feel bad for her actually

"Tell me, do you love me more or him?" She asked, sigh, how can I answer that question. I was silent for few minutes without answering her question.

"Hff, stop it, I already know your answer" She said that and she takes a walk leaving me behind. I ran to chase her, but she already left.

"Hff, stupid stupid stupid,, why you're so selfish Naeun-ah" I said to myself.

I don't know what to do and what will happen later, Chorong unnie will also start to work again in few days.

Bomi's POV

Why I feel like I took the wrong decision for getting back with Naeun? She can't even decide who to choose and she kept postponing her promise to settle her relationship with Junhyung. I feel like always been stressed after Chorong unnie confessed to me. We were not that close but why I keep thinking about her while she's not around and I keep looking for her. I even went to her apartment just to make sure if she's there or not, but I couldn't find her.

I have my way when I feel so stressed, I always go to O2 cafe just to relaxing my mind with the coffee. I didn't have any schedule today, I wanted to call Eunji to come along but, I'm afraid she's busy. I prefer to ride my scooter to O2 cafe nowadays, since it's not that far from mynapartment to O2 cafe. I ride it slowly while enjoying the air on my way to O2. I was about to arrive O2 but then I spotted two figures come out from the cafe. I frowned to makes my sight more clearly to see who came out from O2.

"Huh, Chorong unnie??" I frowned my eyes to make sure what I see who is she walking with.

"Eunji? Is that really Eunji?" I stop my scooter not to reach there soon. I dropped my jaw, I wonder why Chorong unnie walks with Eunji? They look so close they even laugh freely. They seems like going somewhere only both of them. Since when they know and get close each other? Does Eunji likes Chorong unnie?

Sigh,, I take a deep breath, why I have to see this scene after a long time I didn't see Chorong unnie. I wait till they enter Eunji's car and go. I roll my eyes here and there. Why I feel so sad seeing them together? I didn't even know if they're close or just Eunji helping Chorong unnie going somewhere. But why Naeun didn't tell me that Chorong unnie is back.

I canceled to enter the O2, I'm afraid I will see them back again. I ride my car to another place. Now I got distracted and my mind has been full of question. Why was Chorong unnie walking with Eunji? Why did they come out together? I could ask to Hayoung, but I remember when she asked me about Naeun sarcastically.

Sigh, now I really worry and cannot stop thinking about it. I was like a lost people then I decide to go back to O2 cafe. I really crave for the coffee. I ride my scooter back to O2 cafe. I park my scooter in the corner then I enter the cafe. I take a sit and make my order, I look around to search Hayoung, I see her busy with her laptop, seems like she didn't see me coming.

"Here's your order miss..." The waiter gave me my coffee.

"Thank you" I purposely didn't call Hayoung, seems like she's busy with something. I try to concentrate but I really cannot stop thinking about the scene Chorong unnie went out with Eunji. I'm really curious now if they have something. Well I never tell Eunji that I started to close with Chorong unnie before that night accident. So I cannot blame her if she wants to be together with Chorong unnie.

Hfff why the now I'm worry about Chorong unnie? Do I start to like her?? Aishhhh...

"Unnie..." Someone stopped me from my lost thought, it's Hayoung.

"Oh Hayoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter