Crush....

My maid, my flower

 

****************

 

Hyoyeon was still waiting patiently for Eunhyuk’s words. She wonders what Eunhyuk might want to say.

 

“Hyoyeon-shi….. I… I.”  Hyoyeon was still staring at Eunhyuk, waiting for his words.

“I… am really……”

 

“I am thirsty. Could you get me a glass of water?”

 

“Mmmmm? Ahhhhh….. You want wat… water? Oh… Neh, I get it for you” Hyoyeon moves awkwardly to get him a glass of water. She was really embarrassed with her dull action.

 

“Babo me. I am waiting something impossible to be happening. Why would he confess to someone like me? Yah… Hyoyeon! Please become conscious. You are not worth for him,” she thought and gives a heavy sigh.

 

“Why are you sighing? Getting water is not even tough is’t?”

 

“Neh? Oh…  Nothing I just thinking about something”

 

“Why, do you really wonder what I want to say earlier?” teased Eunhyuk again.

 

“Wwhat? Wh…y would I? I wouldn’t, okay, even a bit,” hummed Hyoyeon while walking towards Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk somehow feels weird. Hyoyeon seems hurts while walking.

 

“What’s wrong with you walking? Did you hurt you legs?” Eunhyuk asks curiously.

 

“Oohh…  This? This is nothing. I am alright”

 

“How can you say like that if you are walking like that? Sit down, let me take a look”

 

“It’s okay Mister I am alright”

 

“Sit down I said”

 

“But…”

 

“Yah!!!” Hyoyeon just conforms.  Eunhyuk gets up from his bed and check Hyoyeon legs.

 

“How can you said that you are alright I your legs was in this conditions? The blood has been dried.” Hyoyeon bowed to look at the pain.

 

“Ommo… I don’t even realize the wound was big like this.”she said. Eunhyuk takes the first aids from his bags and treats the wound.

 

“Did you always bring the first aids with you?”

 

“Of course I am. We wouldn’t know what might happen to us. So, I always bring this with me.” replied Eunhyuk while wrapping the wound. Hyoyeon was impressed. She never knows the Eunhyuk was a very detailed person.

 

"l have been lived alone 6 years. No one can take care of myself but me."

 

"How about your family?"

 

"They? They have their careers as their lover. They don't dont really think about me."

 

"So the rumor they said is true isn't?

 

"About what?"

 

"About never being in a relationship before"

 

"Where did you learned about the rumor?

 

"Most of people said that to me"

 

"Do you believe them?"

 

"I don't know. Should i believe then?"

 

"I have a crush with someone before" Eunhyuk reveals something that made Hyoyeon suprised. Her heart beating really fast. She somehow felt hurts when Eunhyuk said that he have crush with someone else.

 

"Really? She must like you to. Do... do.. you still like her?"

 

“I don't know. Let’s not talk about that. Let concerntrate on this." Hyoyeon just nods. She really wanted to ask more about his feeling but Eunhyuk seem uncomfortable to talks further.

 

"It was done.”

 

“Thanks Mister.” Eunhyuk just nodded.

 

“Now get me something to me to eat. I am really hungry.” asked Eunhyuk. He get back to his bed and laying like a boss.

 

“But how about my wound?”

 

“You are not that hurt.  Besides I’m a patient here. Hurry up and go”

 

“Neh. I’ll go ask the nurse to give you food.” Hyoyeon was ready to go but stopped by Eunhyuk .

 

“I don’t want that food. Please bring me any kind of foods as long they are not from here. They taste really plain.”

“But other kind of food is prohibited for a patient Mister.”

 

“Yah. Just go and buy for me maid. I’m really hungry right now.”

 

“ As you wish. I’ll go. Just wait for me okay” Hyoyeon was going out when she bump Donghae who already in front of her.

“Ouch”

“Ooops… watch out. We might fall  together again” teased Donghae.

 

“Sorry, I didn’t see you. I should go right now. I’ll be right back,” told Hyoyeon and passed.

 

“ Okay see you” Donghae turn to Eunhyuk.

 

“How are you Chingu. Are you alright?”

 

“So far I ok. Just a little pain at my back”

 

“Thank God. You really surprised me. I didn’t expect that you’ll block the pole. Hyoyeon has been cried since you are has been unconscious.”

 

“She cried?”

“Yup, she was really worried about you and keeps blaming herself. She didn’t even care about her wound at all and she kept watching you all the night long.”

 

“Really? But wait, you are also here last night? With her”

 

“Yes I am with her. Why, are you jealous chingu? Don’t worry, I’ll not steal her.”

 

“I am not. Why should I care about that?”

 

“Then I’ll grab her”

 

“Try it if you dare”

 

“Just kidding. You do really care for her at all.”

 

“You want to get punch?”

 

“I don’t receive punch from a patient. You should get some rest. I heard you got many photo shoot and canceled because of the accident. You still have MV recording to finish”

 

“I might be busy after this. I should take this occasion to have a rest. Somehow I felt really tired because I haven’t been taking rest for so long.”

 

“You should. Hae Ra said that she will come later” Eunhyuk just nodded.

 

Eunhyuk  somehow felt relieved that he got the accident because he can take break from his tight schedule. He was really tired and didn’t have much rest because of his upcoming MV and photos shoot request from many magazines companies. This is the first time he feels really happy taking his occasion since his debut. But he doesn’t unsure about the reason that pleased him to get the feeling.

 

9th chapter finished... ^____^