Double Kisses...

My maid, my flower

 

**************

 

Hyoyeon woke up a little bit late in the morning and still felt a little bit lightheaded. She was yawning and groaned in pain when she budges slightly to the left.

 

Hyoyeon smiled when she saw Eunhyuk who was attractively sleeping beside her, while his lap was beneath her head. Hyoyeon stared her master at moments. She closed her eyes and intending to sleep more like nothing happen.

 

“I am dreaming of him sleeping beside me for the first time. He looks very handsome even though he was sleeping. How if it was going to be true? My heart might stops.” She mumbled and chuckled.

 

“Why are chuckling by yourself. And stop with the mumble because you are not dreaming.” Hyoyeon widens her eyes and it is true that Eunhyuk is lying beside her.

 

“I am not dreaming?” Hyoyeon slaps her cheek and groaned.

 

 “Stupid, why are you slapping yourself? Get up now, my hand has been cramped because of your heavy skull.” He ordered. Hyoyeon gets up and stepped back.

 

“Yah, watch out! You are falling from the bed.” He warned when he saw Hyoyeon keeps stepping back.

 

“Aaahh! Ouch! Its hurt” Hyoyeon groened as he fallen and laid on the floor. Eunhyuk stirs up from his lay and lift up her. Hyoyeon tries to escape from Eunhyuk arms. She starts to feel panic.

 

“Let me go. Yah, let me go! What have you done to me?” Hyoyeon screams and hits Eunhyuk repeatedly. He endured and grabs her hands.

 

“Yah, listen to me. It was not like what you are thinking. You have been misunderstood” said Eunhyuk tries to clarify the situation. But Hyoyeon seem doesn’t want to stop because of her nervousness towards him.

 

“Help me, help.” Hyoyeon was trying to escape from Eunhyuk but they knocked together on the bed while Eunhyuk was laying on Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon stopped her scream and dumfounded at moments.

 

“Are you done with your scream?” he asks.

 

“Aaaahhhh, Let me go… Go away” Hyoyeon continues with her scream. She tries to push Eunhyuk away but she was too weak. Eunhyuk tries to stop her but got hit instead. He couldn’t hold anymore and intending to stops her by forcefully kissing her lips.

 

Hyoyeon stop and staying still when Eunhyuk kissed her. Her eyes were widely opened without any blinking. The kiss was last for several second until Eunhyuk aware to his silly action.

 

“I am sorry to my silly action. But you should at least listen to me first. Let me clarify the situation. I am not as bad as you think.” Eunhyuk bare manage to talk freely to Hyoyeon. She nodded but still covering . Hyoyeon was really shocked when her master kissed her.

 

Eunhyuk then back to normal state and ask Hyoyeon to do so.

 

 “You might have many things to ask.” told Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon shyly nodded.

 

“Why are you ending up sleeping with me? I thought you are sleeping at you room?” she asks.

 

“You really remember anything about last night? You were drunk last night you know it?”

 

“How could I remember if I am asleep that time?”

 

“Fuh… This girl is really getting on my nerves. You’re the one who was drunk and keep making noises since last night.”

 

“Me..? How could I?

 

“If you don’t believe me then look at the mess that you have done at living room.”

 

“Oh my God, how is this happened?”

 

“It must because of the Ginseng liquor that you drank last night. Why didn’t you tell me that you are prohibited to drink?”

 

“I have told you that I can’t drink. You don even hear me but ask me to drink the whole glass instead.”

 

“Then you should tell me clearly”

 

“Wait, how did you know that I cannot drink?”

 

“You friend, Sunny told me. Because of your wild action I have no other choice than called her. She asked me to stay with you the whole night to prevent any undesirable circumstances. That is why I end up sleeping with you.”

 

“I am sorry. I have caused trouble all night. I admitted my mistake but you are also has done wrong…” she was hesitating.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“The kiss. That was my first time. You shouldn’t do that even if you wanted to stop me. I really wish that I can give it to someone special” told Hyoyeon with her embarrass mode.

 

“What do you mean it was first? I don’t think so.” Chuckles Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon put her curious stare to her master. Eunhyuk places his face near to Hyoyeon.

 

“You really have no idea what’s going on last night isn’t?” ask Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon shakes her head slowly.

 

“I think you should figure it out by your self. You are so wild when you drunk. It was a disaster sleeping with you. You are so not a still sleeper.” Teases Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon shyly covers her face with her hands.

 

“Let me tell you a little bit about what happen last night. Where should I begin?” he continues with his tease.

 

“Stop it. I’ll figure it my self. Don’t you know that I am really embarrassed right now.” told Hyoyeon while running towards the bathroom in order to cover her red face. Eunhyuk chuckled.

 

“It was relieved that you are getting better than last night. It seems that you have recovered a little. It reduces my worries at least. Just come out when you are done. I am going to make breakfast. Let’s have our breakfast together.” asked Eunhyuk while staring to Hyoyeon who was smiling while displaying her nodded head from the bathroom.

 

After Eunhyuk move about to the kitchen, Hyoyeon closes the door and starts brushing her teeth. She tries to figure out the last night incident as she got some hint while brushing her teeth.

 

**************

 

The drunken Hyoyeon was dancing wildly at the living room while Eunhyuk tried to stop her.

 

“Yah, Kim Hyoyeon. You are so noise. You should be sleeping right now. Go to your bed” Hyoyeon chuckled and pointed her tongue to Eunhyuk.

 

“Are you drunk?” asked him. Hyoyeon nodded and then shakes her head.

 

“Let’s get back to sleep” Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon and directs her to her room.

 

It was hard for him to handle Hyoyeon who was drunk because she kept going to living room and making noises.

 

“Yah, you are here again. I have told you to stay at your bed” Eunhyuk pulled her once again to her room. He laid her to the bed and grabs her cell phone. He starts dialing her friend number.

 

“Hyoyeon -ah! Are you okay? We have been worried about you.”

 

“Sorry to say but I am not Hyoyeon. I am her master”

 

“Oh the monsters master. Why did Hyoyeon cell phone was with you?”

 

“I have no time to argue with you. There is a little problem. She was drunk and keeps doing messes and noises. How should I handle her?”

 

“What have you given to her to drink?”

 

“I only gave her a glass of Ginseng Liquor earlier to help her in warming process.

 

“Yah. That girl cannot stand to any alcoholic drink even a little. She will go wild if she does.”

 

“It has already happen. What should I do then?”

 

“Stay with her”

 

“What? You mean the whole night?”

 

“Yes of course. You might lose her from your sight when you are not staying with her. She even walks in her sleep while drunk”

 

“Really? Looks like what you say was true. Anyway thanks. I’ll try my best to take care of her”

 

“Hey”

 

“What?”

 

“Thanks for taking care of my friend.”

 

“Okay. That’s my responsibility anyway. Bye”

 

Eunhyuk disconnect the phones put it to the original position. He startled when Hyoyeon was standing at his back.

 

“Yah, you startled me. You are standing at my back without any sign.”

 

“What are you doing with my phone? And why you called my friend? Do you like her?”

 

“Stop with the nonsense Hyoyeon. Stop yelling and get on the bed now!? Hyoyeon chuckled and pinch Eunhyuk cheek.

 

“Ommmo… our master is so cute when angry.”

 

“Yah, please stop pinching my cheek Hyoyeon! Its hurts.” Hyoyeon stopped a while and stared at him.

 

“You are also good looking. Too bad that you already have a person you like. I have nothing compared to her isn’t?” she kept mumbled. Eunhyuk smiles when he heard the mumble.

 

“What’s with the stare? Is anything on my face?” ask Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon closed up her face to Eunhyuk. His heart started beating fast at sudden.

 

“Your lip is so red. Are you putting on lip gloss on your mouth?” asks Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk nervously shakes his head.

 

“Do you remember the kiss tease that you made the other day? You really shouldn’t do that. It proved that you are bad. You are a bad, bad teaser.”

 

“Well, I was fun teasing you anyway”

 

“Bwoh?”

 

“I like to tease you, and I felt great when I saw your clumsiness.

 

Hyoyeon cannot handle her madness and push Eunhyuk away from her. She was nearly fall because of her unbalanced body but got grabbed by Eunhyuk immediately.

 

“Yah, be careful you clumsy.”

 

“Hehe.. You save me again mister.Thank you” Hyoyeon bowed her head but hits Eunhyuk face instead. He groaned.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon. Its hur..t!”

 

Eunhyuk was intending to yell when Hyoyeon stop him with her unintentional kiss. He was surprised but slowly he fallen into her kiss. He however felt the charmed feeling when she land her lips into him. She might not as good as other kisser but it was very soft. Eunhyuk was really getting into her and responding her kiss into passionate one. Both of his hand was bounded tightly on her waist while Hyoyeon hands were on his chest. The kiss take place about a few minutes until Hyoyeon politely releases her lips from Eunhyuk. Her eyes were staring sparkling at Eunhyuk until he got goose bumps. She chuckled.

 

“Why did you laugh?”

 

“That’s because you are so funny. You’ve got goose bumps after kiss. I am really happy for the first time”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I managed to tease you. This will pay for all your teases” cleared Hyoyeon chuckling.

 

Eunhyuk was dumfounded but then smiled when he saw Hyoyeon pointed her tongue to him. She turns her body and move towards the door. Eunhyuk grabs her waist, lift up her body and carry her to the bed. He laid her on the bed and placed himself beside her.

 

“Yah, you should sleep at your own room. This bed was mine” Hyoyeon said. Before she continues yelling Eunhyuk cover with his hand.

 

”I am going to stay with you tonight. Stop talking or else I am going to land my lip on your.” Eunhyuk played with his fake fierce face. Hyoyeon nodded.

 

Close your eyes now and sleep. I am going to watch you.” warned him. The drunken Hyoyeon closed her eyes as she really obeyed him.

 

Chapter 16 added..

Enjoy with your reading okay...

Thank you so much for commenting and subscribing...