I was saved by him,,,

My maid, my flower

 

*********

 

“Yah, Kim Hyoyeon, I am asking you who are you talking with. Did you bring someone to my studio? I have told you not to let any strangers to enter there”

 

“I am not taking someone else. I am talking to Donghae. And I think he is not a stranger to you”

 

“What, Donghae? My buddy?”

 

“Yes, he is.”

 

Donghae took Hyoyeon cell phone and greets his friends. He didn’t greet him back and curiously asking why he was with Hyoyeon.

 

“Just because of some funny circumstances. Why, are you jealous?” Donghae replied.

 

“ Wh.. Wha?. Me? why should I be jealous. I am not” Eunhyuk tries to hide his feeling.

 

“You didn’t tell me that you’ve got a cute maid. I can ask her to clean up my house sometimes” Donghae tease his friend.

 

“Yah, I don’t wish to share her with you. She is my only maid. Don’t you dare to snatch her,” Eunhyuk warned to Donghae who was laughing.

 

“You are busted. You’re jealous right now. Don’t worry I am not going to steal her from you.”

 

“Yah… do not say something ridiculous. Hand the phone over Hyoyeon. I wanted to talk to her. I will meet you after I finished my work” Donghae do as Eunhyuk said and give the phone to Hyoyeon.

 

“Hyoyeon. I need your help right now.  I forgot to bring my MV playlist. Bring the CD to me as soon as possible. I will ask Mrs. Chang to tell you our direction.”

 

“But Mister, I have just arrived here and I haven’t tidying anything.”

 

“Do it later on. Just do what I said right now. One more thing, do not stay close with DOnghae. He is quite a playboy”

 

“But…” Eunhyuk disconnected his line before Hyoyeon get chance to reply him.

 

“What did he say” asked Donghae when he saw Hyoyeon was sighed to herself.

 

“He told me to go to him. He forgot his CD playlists and he wants me to take it to him. I am sorry but I should go right now. Sorry about earlier. I have doubted you. But it was nice knowing you Donghae.” said Hyoyeon before excused herself.

 

Hyoyeon enters Eunhyuk studio and take the mentioned CD playlists. She was about to go out when Hyoyeon stopped her. Hyoyeon looks at him curiously.

 

“Since I have don’t have anything to do today, can I send you to Eunhyuk? Plus I wanted to see him. I haven’t seen him in 3 month because of our busy schedule,” Donghae offers to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon shakes her head.

 

“Never mind Donghae-si. I can go with my own. I just don’t want to bother you”  Hyoyeon politely declined.

 

“Of course you are not a bother. Just come with me.” replied Donghae while pulling Hyoyeon hand. Hyoyeon has no other choice apart from following him. She then politely releases her hand from Donghae grips and said she agreed to follow him.

 

**********

 

Eunhyuk was a little surprised when he saw Hyoyeon was coming with Donghae to his shooting site. He was happy when seeing his friend waving him out side his car. He turns a little upset when Hyoyeon get out from the car and bowing to Donghae to thank him. Hyoyeon turns to Eunhyuk side and goes towards him. Donghae followed her from back. Hyoyeon gives the CD playlists to Eunhyuk and he grabs it quite roughly. Hyoyeon was clueless and just standing still in front of him. Eunhyuk passed her and go to Donghae. They embrace and greeting to each other.

 

“Yah, Chingu. We haven’t met for so long. You look good” Donghae greets Eunhyuk while tapping his shoulder.

 

“I was always good. You look great also. Have you already finished your drama?”

 

“I have just finished the last shooting two days ago. I have just come back from Japan. How is Ha Ra? Is she okay”

 

“She was good as well. I have been rarely being with her.”

 

“That princess might jealous because you already have her replacement,” reply Donghae while pointing his mouth toward the clueless Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk turns his head to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon tried to smile but got ignored by him.

 

“Why should she jealous? Hyoyeon is working for me. That’s all. By the way, how did you end up come together?”

 

“Actually we bumped together before knowing to each other. She used to think me as a bad stranger.”

 

“She really don’t have interest to every the idols you know. She also meets me without knowing who I am.”

 

“Wow, that’s weird but she is cute. I let-of her for that.”

 

“Cute? I dont think i can agree with you for that. But she he is really dependable and funny” nods Eunhyuk while looking to Hyoyeon who was helping the crews to make the preparation.

 

“This is the first time you said like that” said Donghae.

 

“What”

 

“You had never praising someone before this.”

 

“I don’t know. I just know that she deserved to be praised.” Eunhyuk replied. He noticed Donghae keep smiling at him because of his confession.

 

“What again?”

 

“You are wired. Do you have feeling for her?” ask Donghae try to reveal his feeling.

“Yah, don’t say something ridiculous. I don’t have any personal felling to her.” Eunhyuk professionally tried to hide his felling.

 

“Is that so, then I’ll grab this opportunity. Since you don’t have any feeling for her,”

 

“What are you talking? Do you have interest in her? Do anything you want. I have nothing to with her” Eunhyuk replied somewhat with hoarse voice. He punched Donghae stomach lightly when he keeps laughing at him.

 

“Okay, okay. I surrender. I am just kidding. I know you very well chingu. We have been together for so long,” groans Donghae. Eunhyuk smiles and grabs Donghae shoulder.

 

Hyoyeon was busy helping the crews preparing Eunhyuk MV preparation. She sometimes takes a sight at his Master and his buddy. She smiles when seeing them holding to each other.

 

“They get along really well. I have never seen this side of him before. He was always cold to me. He smiles a lot when he was with Donghae-si. I wish that can be like that to me sometimes.”

 

She have been heard a little thing about Eunhyuk from Donghae during the course.  Eunhyuk has not been dated with someone along his life. He was scared to have a relationship because he thinks that he might end up like her parents. His parents were divorced since he was ten. They have forgotten their responsibility in taking care of their only son and leaving him to his caretaker, Mr. Kim, who also was also Donghae father. They were always busy with their own business and only spend a plenty of time with their son. Eunhyuk got everything he wanted but he never satisfied with his life without having love from his family. Eunhyuk tried to stand with his own without depending too much from his parents. He works hard to forget the feeling of being ignored by his parents.

 

“No wonder he acting like this. He has forgotten the feeling of being loved for so long. I feel sorry for him. He has no different with me. The feeling of loss of parents love is really painful.” Hyoyeon mumbled herself. She was standing still in front of the props while having a day dreaming. Unfortunately, she didn’t realize that one of the prop is going to fall behind her.

 

“Yah, Hyoyeon get away from there. The pole is going to fall,” one of the crew shouted nervously to her.

 

Hyoyeon turns back and panicky looking at the pole which is slowly falling over her. She closes her eyes and tries to cover herself with both of her hands but then her body was pulled by someone. They knocked into the land together and she can hear the person who she was laying on groaned in pain.

 

Chapter 7th finished. Thanks for the comments and the subscriber... Sorry for any grammartical errors.. ^___^