Wake up!!!

My maid, my flower

 

***********

 

Hyoyeon tried very hard to escape from the unknown figure in front of her. Unfortunately his grip was too tight as she couldn’t even move her body.

 

“Who are you? Please let me go. Please… Don’t do anything to me. I beg you” Hyoyeon sacredly pleaded to the man.

 

“No… Of course I can’t do that. I have been appointed to finish you in order to get my pay”

 

“What do mean? I don’t understand.” Hyoyeon was a little bit confused with his intention. Then the unknown man takes of his scarf and put on his evil smirk to Hyoyeon. He took out something from his jacket. She was in shock when she saw he was holding a knife on his hand. Her sweats were shedding vastly as well as her tears.

 

“Don’t do this. I beg you, pleaseeee…”

 

The evil man was put his wicked smirks while raising the knife and intending to stab her stomach. Hyoyeon trembled and  scaredly closed her eyes. Gladly, someone interrupted his action and Hyoyeon managed to free herself. She felt relieved when she saw Eunhyuk pulling him away from her.

 

"You bastard. Stay away from her!" Eunhyuk pulled the man who was trying to stabs Hyoyeon and punched his head and stomach before he push him to the ground. He ran towards Hyoyeon and hugs her tightly. Hyoyeon realized that he was Eunhyuk and respond to his hug sobbingly.

 

Unfortunately, the evil man managed to get up and stabs Eunhyuk’s back without his knowing.  Eunhyuk groaned and falling weakly on the floor. Hyoyeon screamed all her might while tearing. The man was startled with hi own doing and immediately leave them. Hyoyeon cried over the fainted Eunhyuk who was already covered with blood on his back.

 

“Mister. Please…. Ple…Please wake up… Ahhhh…. Wake up…. Please… Ahhhhhhahha. Don't die!!! Mister....!! ” Hyoyeon cried and screamed all her might as she holds Eunhyuk tightly.

 

 

Chapter 23 done.. Sorry it was short..

It beyond your expectation isn't?

I'll update 1 more chapter after this...