...

My maid, my flower

 

***************

 

“Hyoyeon, are you done?” Eunhyuk asked while waiting impatiently outside the wardrobe. 

 

“Aahh… Yes, I am almost done” Hyoyeon answered shyly.

 

“Get out. Let me see you first”

 

“Oo... okay” Hyoyeon let her head out and put a timid smile toward Hyun joong. Eunhyuk who was sitting in front of her, lifted up his thumb and put a “come here” signal. Hyoyeon nods and she moves closer to him.

 

Eunhyuk was fascinated looking at Hyoyeon who was wearing a dress he picked for her earlier. It was a long plain dress with a great design and Hyoyeon looks really stunning wearing the outfit.

 

“How do I look? Am I looking good?” she asked warily.

 

“You look great. You are beautiful.” He answered gently.

 

“Thanks Mister. I already fulfilled your wants. Wait me for a while okay. I am going to get change.”

 

“Wa… Hyoyeon, wait” she stopped when Eunhyuk grabbed her hand.

 

“What’s wrong Mister”

 

“Well, you have stay like this. I wanted you in this dress for a reason”

 

“What?”

 

“We are going to meet my parents tonight”

 

“What!!”

 

“Yes”

 

“Oh, My God, no!”

 

“Absolutely yes”

 

“I am not ready Mister. We have just arrived from Japan. I didn’t prepare anything.”

 

“Don’t mind about that Hyoyeon. Everything will be fine. We are going to meet them tonight.”

 

“They didn’t like me Mister. I already told you that your moms is not going to approve me”

 

“It not like that I am going to get their consent. My mom called me earlier, they want to meet me to discuss about my engagement thing with Ha Ra.” He told her the real reason while trying to convince her to go with him.

 

“Ooh, rea,… really? Then I shouldn’t go along.” she cracked her voice.

 

“Why not?”

 

“I am afraid that I am going to be a riot”

 

“We already made up riot Hyoyeon. We have to fight for our relationship till the end. You promised me to fight for our relationship together”

 

“Ne… Neh… I… I guess you are right”

 

“So are we going to meet them?”

 

“I’m not confident”

 

“I all ready told you, I am just going to show you to them. I’m not going to get their consent”

 

“They are still you parents”

 

“I don’t want them to control my life. I live my life with my own. My life belongs to me. I have right to do anything it. You have to understand and support me”

 

“I am sorry, I upset your feeling. We’ll fight our love together.”

 

“Good, we are going to meet them after you done with your make up”

 

Eunhyuk grabbed her arm and walk through the cashier desk, but suddenly stopped by Hyoyeon.

 

“Why are you stopping me?” he asked curiously. Hyoyeon shook her head pull him back in front of the wardrobe.

 

“Wait here, I think I am going to change” she told him as she immediately entered the room and closed the door.

 

“What do you mean Hyoyeon? I told you that we have to meet them. Yaah!” Eunhyuk nervously whispered as he was shocked with Hyoyeon’s abrupt action.

 

Eunhyuk let out a long gasp and kept his eyes closed for moments. All he need is to peace up his mind.

 

He knew he was at fault for not informing her earlier, but his parent calling him too frequently to ask for family meeting. It is all about his engagement meeting with Ha Ra with her family. He has no intention to bring Hyoyeon if it is not about that circumstance. He had to bring her to stop Ha Ra craziness of marrying him.

 

 

New chapter updated... 

Enjoy the reading okay

Have a nice day...

Thanks supporter... ^____^