40

My maid, my flower

 

******************

 

“Why are you here, early in the morning Mister?” Hyoyeon asked with surprise at Eunhyuk, who was standing in front of her house gate. He turned back and put on his grin which always made her melt.

 

“I’m taking you to the class.” He answered shortly.

 

“Just don’t do this frequently. I can go by myself.” She claimed softly.

 

“This is what men do for their girl. I want to do the same for you.”

 

“It’s not because of getting more credit to marry you?”

 

“Well, I could be both of them. You know what I am thinking. So have you thought about it? I mean the proposal…”

 

“I thought about it all night before going to sleep…”

 

“So, what is your answer? I’ve been waiting for it since yesterday.” He asked curiously. Hyoyeon shook her head.

 

“It’s no?”

 

“I still couldn’t think about the answer. Can you give more time to think about this?” she pleaded calmly. Eunhyuk cranked with an upset feeling. While pouting, he takes her left hand and led her to the passenger seat. Without saying anything he took her into the car and headed to the driver seat and started to drive.

 

“Upset?” she shortly asked. Eunhyuk nodded silently, concentrating with his drive. Hyoyeon looked closely at her master who was still pouting, refuse to say anything. She bowed her head, didn’t dare to say anything. After a few minutes with the silence, Eunhyuk gasped and initiated the conversation.

 

“I guess I have to stop thinking about the proposal, am I right? You don’t really serious about it isn’t?” he asked halfheartedly. She looked up him and demanded him to make a stop, politely. Without arguing, he followed her request.

 

“I put it in a deep thought since you propose to me. I really do.” She explained. Looking at Eunhyuk who was waiting for further explanation, she continued with her talk. “I am not in a right state to accept your propose right now Mister. I have nothing for you to be proud of. Whether money nor fame, I don’t have them either. How can I simply marry you when I am like this?”

 

Eunhyuk stopped at the side line of the road and looked at her. He grabbed both of her cheek softly to face with him.

 

“You’ve made me proud of you many times, Hyoyeon. I prefer to live my life with an ordinary you. You don’t have to be someone with money and fame, because I love you the way you are right now” he said tenderly while cupping his lip on her sparkling eyes.

 

After hearing to Eunhyuk confession, Hyoyeon felt touched as she sheds her tears.

 

“I love you to.” She replied tenderly while feeling his lips on her teary eyes. They stared each other calmly.

 

“I promise, I’ll give you my answer after class today. Are you willing to wait for me, even I might say no?” she stared him closely, waiting for his respond. Eunhyuk let a small breath but tried to smile.

 

“I will. What ever your answer, I’m willing to wait for you”

 

“Thank you Mister”

 

After landed a slight peck on her lips, Eunhyuk continued his drive, heading to her school. After promising that he will pick her up after classes, he leave her and went to work with hesitated feeling of what answer she might give.

 

 

***********

 

“What should I answer him?” Hyoyeon asked both of her friends for advices after she told about the proposing matter. She has already prepared for her answer but she felt it is better if she seeks for her friend advises regarding the matter.

 

I know you already have an answer for this Hyo. But you are hesitated to tell him, isn’t?” Kyunkyun responded to her inquiry. She nodded.

 

“You should just follow your heart, Hyo.” Sunny added.

 

“But I am not enough to think about marriage with him. He is far better than I am. Besides, his family opposed to our relationship.”

 

“Eunhyuk has his right to decide his own life Hyo. He’d decided to be with you and you should appreciate his sincerity.” Kyunkyun tried to persuade her.

 

“His family has no right to oppose your relationship after abandoning his feeling for years. They are such a bad parent” Sunny claimed.

 

“But still, they were his parent Sunny, we can’t ignore that fact.” Hyoyeon replied with a fitful tone.

 

“Yeah, you are right” Sunny agreed even though she felt it was not fair with the opposing matter.

 

“We’ll support what ever your respond for the proposal. But you need to remember that both of you and Eunhyuk have the right to have your own life.” Kyunkyun said while patting her back, to comfort her. She beam and nod as a sign that she understands him. After a while with the talking, she excused her self to meet up with Eunhyuk.

 

“What answer you might give me if I proposed to you right now, Babe” Kyunkyun asked her girlfriend after Hyoyeon left them. Sunny grinned.

 

“Why are you smiling like that” he asked her curiously.

 

“I need time” she replied shortly.

 

“How long should I give you?”

 

“I don’t know. It might take a lot of time. There are many things I should consider about”

 

“Fuhh, I guess I understand Eunhyuk feeling right now” he grumbled.

 

“What?” Sunny asked curiously.

 

“Ahh… ooh it’s nothing. Let’s grab something to eat. I am hungry” Kyunkyun tried to make an excuse to avoid Sunny from asking more questions.

 

************

 

“Hey. What’s with the pout?”  Donghae patted Eunhyuk back gently, out of the blue.  Actually, he had waited about a little while for Eunhyuk to realize his presence, but since he was busy with his own world, he decided to greet him first.

 

“Hey, it’s you… How have you been? Have you finished your shooting? When did you come back here?” Eunhyuk asked him one after another.

 

“I’m fine dude… I just came back today. We haven’t meet for weeks so I came to meet you right after my fight. How are you?”

 

“I am fine, just as you can see right now…”

 

“Where are you spacing out just now? Is there anything happen between you and Hyoyeon? I heard from my dad, you bought her into your house few weeks ago. Your Mom strongly opposed your relationship, is it right?”

 

“You knew her as always.  They got no right to oppose my relationship with Hyoyeonsince they treated me as nobody along my life. That was not the main problem actually”

 

“Is there another problem?”

 

“I proposed to Hyoyeon last night.”

 

Eunhyuk sudden declaration made Donghe startled. He didn’t expect that his friend would make that quick move. He somehow felt uneasy.

 

“That was really quick. So how’s her respond?” He asked curiously.

 

“She demanded for moment in time to think about it. She will answer it in today’s evening.” He replied.

 

“That’s good. But you don’t seem to be happy?”

 

“I’m really nervous right now. She might say yes, or no later on. She must’ve thought that I’m a pushover. I am afraid to lost her”

 

“You wouldn’t know the answer unless she told you. Don’t worry, whatever her answer might be, I know she will never leave you, for sure. I knew she loves you so much”

 

Eunhyuk let out a long gasps as he tried to calm himself. He has made up his mind not to push Hyoyeon over the matter. What ever happen, he is going to accept her answer even though it might upset him.

 

Donghe stared at his friend. From the deepest of his heart, he felt a little frustrated with his confession earlier. His was sure that he was still having a heart for Hyoyeon. He really appreciates his friendship with Eunhyuk, so he was unable to hurt his friend.

 

“I wish I could have someone like you, Hyoyeon. How are we perhaps if I were to know you first?” he sadly whispered inside him.

 

*******************

 

“I already thought for the proposal” Hyoyeon initiate the conversation between them. It was awkward at first. The didn’t talked to each other since Eunhyuk picked her up and bring her to the less visited park somewhere in Seoul.

 

His eyes were directed at her at first, and then he turned towards the ground while scraping the soil with his feet.

 

“You knew that I am lacking nearly the whole thing in my life. I am an orphan, I am poor, I haven’t finished studying and I do not have any hall marks to be proud of. I think am not qualified to be by your side with my current state because I might burden you.” She briefly explained making him believe that she hasn’t ready for the marriage.

 

“So I want to say that…” before she could proceed with what she said, she was interrupted by Eunhyuk.

 

“I understand. I knew it is no. Well…, I am a bit disappointed actually. But it’s normal to upset after being rejected. You haven’t saying anything yet, but I don’t wish any rejecting word come from your mouth.”

 

“Wait Mister, I…”

 

“It’s okay Hyoyeon. I understand. Let’s go back now. I am not really in a good mood right now.” He immediately stands up leaving Hyoyeon a few steps behind.

 

“Yah, Lee Hyuk Jae!!” He stopped and turned back.

 

Hyoyeon rushed at him and contracted her lips into his, a little rough but still in decent condition. She released the kiss after a while and saw Eunhyuk somewhat overawed by her deed.

 

"You always do what you want without letting me tell you all first. You should hear my explanation for it to finish" she yelled at him while punching at his chest, lightly.

 

"What do you mean?" he asked curiously.

 

"Stupid Master…, Hey… my answer is yes"

 

"What?!"

 

"It is yes. I agree to marry you"

 

Eunhyuk seems to not believe what he just heard. He asked her certainty several times before he lifts and squeezes her with a sense of happiness. He twisted Hyoyeon several times in his embrace before he releases it.

 

"I thought you would reject me. Thanks for accepting and believing me. I promise to take care of you."

 

"I entrust my life to you from now on Mister. I'm sorry, I am not ultimate for you…"

 

"You and yourself is already enough for me, Hyo. So…, let's go..." he said suddenly while holding her hand tightly.

 

"Where do you want to take me?" she asked inquiringly.

 

"To buy wedding rings" he replied happily.

 

"But we already have it…"

 

"I want an official ring" he said happily while leading confused Hyoyeon toward the car. Hyoyeon smile brightly while following his lead towards the car.

 

 

 

 

New chapter updated... Hope you like it...

Yay... they are going to get engaged...

Have a nice reading and dont forget to drop off your comments...

Thank guys