36

My maid, my flower

 

***********

“Look what he had done to us. He is your spoiled brat. He really embarrass me” Mrs. Lee yelled heatedly. She became more irritated when her husband keep silent and ignored her. 

 

“Yah!!! Do you hear me!! Dear!!…”

 

“Why don’t you shut up? You didn’t have the rights to call him spoiled when you haven’t taken care of him properly. He has been alone for many years without love.”

 

“Do not you dare to place the blame on me, when you are also at fault.”

 

“Yes, it was our fault. We ignored him for many years. He didn’t receive any love from us since he was a child. We should let him do anything he wants, as long he was happy.”

“I not am going to let him to end up with that girl. She has no future. She is a burden for him. I want Ha Ra to be by his side. Ha Ra has everything to give him.”

 

“Everything but not love dear. Eunhyuk don’t love her.  He loves that girl. Besides, he can manage his own life. He has his own heritance.”

 

“What is going on with you dear? Are you insane?!”

 

“Yes, I am insane for not realizing that I have ignored our son for so long. I kept myself hectic to my company but I forgot to give my attention and my love to him.”

 

“So are you saying that you are going to approve their relationship?”

 

“As long as my son is happy, I am going to support him? From now on, I am going to have my full attention to my son.”

 

“I am not going to approve them. Never…!””

 

“Dear, please let this thing let go smoothly. Our son deserve a life he want”

 

“Like I would!!”

 

Mrs. Lee left her husband with tense feeling since he was going to approve their son relationship.

 

 

***************

 

“What to do? There are so many fans and reporters outside your house” asked Hyoyeon anxiously. Eunhyuk lifted up his shoulder while shaking his head.

 

“There is no else we can do, let just wait here until they gone. I don’t really care about myself but I am worried about you. The fans over there hold a huge grudge over you because of this matter.” Eunhyuk replied. She nodded as she imagined terribleness she felt when she was attacked by his fans before. She let out a fright gasp and closed her eyes, tried to forget it.

 

“Why are you shaking your head?” Eunhyuk her curiously since she has been acting weirdly moment ago.

 

“What? Ahh…. It’s nothing” Hyoyeon try to hide her feeling.

 

“You was hurt at that time isn’t?” he spoke instantly.

 

“What do you mean…?” Hyoyeon curiously inquired.

 

“The day you got harassed by my fans… You must hurt a lot”

 

“How do you know that I got attacked? Did Donghae told you everything?” Eunhyuk nodded.

 

“You even cried in your sleep after that”

 

“He told you everything?”

 

“Yes, I forced him to tell everything” Hyoyeon widened her eyes, shock with the revelation. “You should’ve told me”

 

“Mmmm…. I don’t want to pressure you just because of that. I thought that was the best thing I could do for you. But you know, that was the first time people are throwing their grudge over me. It’s not that hurt, but I felt upset and sad because I extremely dislike the feeling of being hated by anyone.”

 

“I sorry that you have to pass through it because of me” Eunhyuk said with regret. Hyoyeon catches his hand and holds it tight.

 

“Don’t blame yourself, Mister. I am alright now. Anyway, I have to be strong from now on, if I wanted to be with you, am I right?”

 

Eunhyuk smiled and nodded. He lands a slight kiss on her cheek. She blushed had a little tremble but she tried to calm her self and fake her madness.

 

“Hey whe… where did you just land your lips? People might see us”

 

He smiled as he pecks small peck on her lips. Hyoyeon widened her eyes and pushed him firmly towards the driver’s door.

 

“Ouch!!” he screamed.

 

“Ommo… Are you okay mister?”

 

“Yah, are you trying to hurt me?!”

 

“You shouldn’t do that. You shocked me”

 

“But I am no one. I’m your boyfri….”

 

“But you shouldn’t simply do that.”

 

“Why?”

 

“That touching things, you should get consent before you do that in a public”

 

“Yah!”

 

“I just was being careful.”

 

“It was just a peck!” Eunhyuk take out his breath. “Okay, forget it. Let just not touching each other after this! Never…!” 

 

“Aiggooo… My master is angry… You look cute…” Hyoyeon chuckled as she pinched his cheeks.

 

“Hey… No touching okay” he warned whit his madly, pampered mood.

 

Hyoyeon giggled as she enjoyed watching his tight striking expression. She tried to recover his mood by doing many silly things cutely. After a while, Eunhyuk surrendered and smilingly pinched her nose.

 

 

new chapter updated...

Enjoy your reading...