Missing you...

My maid, my flower

****************

 

Hyoyeon packed her things since she was really into Donghae plans. Donghae looked at her from afar. He actually felt regretted after telling Hyoyeon about the plan.

“What have I done? I shouldn’t have told her to leave Eunhyuk. He must be upset with me if he knows about this. I end up telling her to leave him. But I really can’t bear to look her cry and keep blaming herself because of him. Oh, God! Stupid Donghae, you have fallen into resentful to your own friend. Stop it!” he muttered and wrinkled her regretful faces.

 

“Oppa, I am done. I should leave before my master come home.”

 

“Hyoyeon -ah”

 

“Neh? What is it Oppa?”

 

“Are you really into this?”

 

Hyoyeon keeps in silence at the moments when Donghae asked her. She then sighed and forced her self to smile to him.

 

“Yes, Oppa. This is the only thing I a can do to close up the matter.”

 

“Are you being serious?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Then let’s go”

 

“But… I can go by myself”

 

“How can you go alone when you already know that you have gained a lot of attackers out there?”

 

“Oh…. I barely remembered”

 

“Let’s go. I will send you to your home”

 

Donghae took Hyoyeon’s things and walked towards the door when she stopped him.

 

“Oppa…..”

 

“Neh?”

 

“I am sorry.”

 

“For what?”

 

“Not enough with my master, I also burdening you”

 

“It’s okay Hyoyeon. I am the one who wanted to help you. I really cared about you. It was painful watching you cry.”

 

Hyoyeon put her prying looks when Donghae finished his talking.

 

“You are worried about me?”

 

“That is what a friend should feel isn’t?” he replied as he tried to hides her feeling. Hyoyeon curved her lips and nods.

 

“Let’s go then. I’ll go get the car. Wait at the back of the house. The fans were still waiting outside. They must be waiting for Eunhyuk to come. It would turn worse if they see you”

 

“Neh Oppa.” She agreed.

 

 “She still insisted to do this even though she was sick. She liked Eunhyuk that much.” He whispered to himself as he watched Hyoyeon leave. She was still weak but she tried to endure herself from falling while walking. He sighed in some frustration tone and headed towards his car.

 

***************

 

They reached in front of Hyoyeon house 10 minutes later and Sunny has already waited for her worriedly. Donghae learned that Hyoyeon also lived in Eunhyuk neighborhood.

 

“Your house is not that far from him. Did he know about your place?”

 

“No, I haven’t told him about my place.”

 

“He never asked?”

 

“He did but I just told that I lived near with him”

 

“Your house, they are really big and beautiful.”

 

“Yeah, this is the only thing my parents left for me. And I treasured them so much.”

 

“Your parent?”

 

“They died a long time ago. In a car accident”

 

“Oh… I am sorry”

 

“Never mind. I didn’t live alone here though. I live with my friend.”

 

Sunny waved and approached them as they went out from the car.

 

“Oppa, this is Sunny. She was the one I talked about”

 

Donghae bowed to Sunny and so do her.

 

“You must be her best friend”

 

“Ommo… You talked about me. It is an honor being talked by a hallyu star.” She said as she giggled.

 

“You friend is funny. Anyway I should get going”

 

“Don’t you want to go inside? Have a drink before you go”

 

“Never mind Hyoyeon. I still have to go back to Eunhyuk place before he comes back.

 

“Oh, neh oppa.  Thanks for sending me here.”

 

“You are welcome Hyoyeon.”

 

Donghae started the car and leaves them. Hyoyeon stared him going while waving.

 

“It seems like he was interested in you” Sunny whispered to her.

 

“Yah what are you talking. He is just helping me. He’s a good friend”

 

“Whatever. Anyway are you alright? Sorry for being rude to you earlier. I have invited you out and because of me you have suffered a lot”

 

“It is okay chingu. I am alright now. Thanks to you I know about this matter.”

 

“Let’s get inside. You must have been longing your home so much. Especially your bedroom”

 

“Neh, I miss them so much” she replied excitedly as they entered the house.

 

*************

 

Ding.. Dong...

 

Hyoyeon and Sunny have just finished preparing dinner when they heard someone is coming.

 

“I’ll go open it” Hyoyeon volunteered as she run towards the door.

 

“Yah Kyun…. you came at the right time. We have been waiting for you.”

 

“I bring snacks for us”

 

“Thanks friends, we’ll eat that later. Let’s have dinner first” She said and pulled her friend towards dining table.

 

“Dinner has been prepared. Lets eat” Sunny said.

 

“Let’s eat” both Hyoyeon and Kyunkyun replied while passing the food to each another.

 

***********

 

“So what will happen to you next?” Sunny asked her while resting at living room. Hyoyeon who was watching turns her eyes to her friend.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I mean you and your master”

 

“Nothing going to happen between us”

 

“Why? Don’t you like him?”

 

Hyoyeon was tight-lipped at moments. She didn’t have any idea what to say since it was very complicated.

 

“Then how about you compensate?”

 

“Ommo… I barely remembered. I still have to pay him”

 

“You leave without telling him?”

 

Hyoyeon remains silent. She then nods. Sunny sighed.

 

“You really like him huh?

 

“I….I..”

 

“You can’t lie to me Hyoyeon, more importantly to yourself. You must have done this to protect him isn’t?” she asked.

 

“I just… I don’t want him to lose his reputation”

 

“Then how about your feelings”

 

“I…I…”

 

“Yah, I have been searching something for us to drink but I have seen nothing. Don’t you have any?” MKyunkyun suddenly interrupts their conversation. Hyoyeon thus stands.

 

“I’ll go out and buy some. I am going” she took her sweaters and leaves.

 

“Yah, Hyoyeon. You haven’t answered me anything” Sunny screamed. She then put on a sharp look to Kyunkyun who was smiling to her.

 

“You are being a disturbance”

 

“It was because you talks too much. You have to control it sometimes. I know she is our bestfriend but we should beware of our words” He smirked. Sunny hits as she aware for being thoughtless to Hyoyeon.

 

**********

 

Eunhyuk waited for Hyoyeon all night long and he put so much hope that she will come back. But wish leaved only frustration when he realizes Hyoyeon whereabouts is impossible. Every second, every minute he was only thinking the reason why Hyoyeon leaved him without any sign. He contacted her for many times but they got ignored. Even his messaged has not replied by her.

 

“Why did she leave? What have I done to her?” he muttered. He missed his maid so much as he wishes that she was standing in front of him. He missed whenever he saw Hyoyeon adorable face after being teased, her bright smiles and even her sparkling eyes.

 

It has passed 10 pm but Eunhyuk was still devoted to wait for Hyoyeon at the couch. After waiting for 2 hour, he gave up and fell asleep on the couch.

 

**************

 

While Eunhyuk was putting so much hope to meet Hyoyeon , at the same time Hyoyeon unknowingly stood in front of his house hiding herself at the corner of the his home.

 

“What am I thinking right now? I was supposed to go to convenience shop to buy some drinks. I really end up in front of mister’s house” she said while hitting her head. However she couldn’t manage herself to leave.

 

“I wonder how he’s right now.Has he eaten? He will never eat unless I cook for him. Should I see him just for a few moments at least?” she said as she wavered whether or not to meet her master. But then, she knocked her own head for being silly and unforgettable person.

 

“Silly Hyoyeon, what are you thinking dummy? You are not supposed to meet him until the press. You should hide yourself from him. You have to make up for what you have done. Even if he has feeling for you, you shouldn’t break his reputation as he was right now.” She sadly muttered while grabbing her phone. It was Eunhyuk who called. Hyoyeon stands still and looked at her phone. She cried because she felt hurt and upset for ignoring all calls and messages from him.

 

Hyoyeon looks back to the memories she spent with her master when she firstly entered the house to certain period of time. She missed all the teases her master gave her, his from time to time concern towards her and his beautiful voice when composing a song.

 

“I caused so much trouble to him. I felt regret. I should end up this matter soon to clear the thing” she whispered as she wiped her unstoppable tears and leaved the place.

 

 

 

21st chapter updated...

Mmmmm.... Should i end t he twist??

Enjoy reading okay. Thank so much for commenting and subscribing...