35...

My maid, my flower

 

 

*******************

 

“Are you ready?” Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon for the last time. She nods as she let out a small courage breath. 

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be there to cover you up. I am not going to leave you. But please, don’t mind for anything that they might say. They might end up saying harsh thing. One more, please don’t run away like the other day, arraso?” remind Eunhyuk as he hold her hand firmly.

 

“Don't worry about me. I can endure it. ” She answered in a cheered tone. She gives him a lovable smile to lessen his uneasiness, even though she also felt the same feeling.

 

“I am going to ask you for the last time, are you really going to meet them like this. You don’t want to get change?” 

 

“I want them to see me as who I am right now. I want to show my true self sincerely in front of them. Do you mind Mister?”

 

“I don’t mind actually. I just worried about you. They might say something harsh to you.”

 

“Don’t worry Master. I can endure it. If I want to be with you officially, I must bear all the consequences. Is it right?”

 

“Gosh…. My cutie maid is so clever. Let’s go” he pulled her and entered the Lee’s provenance                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                with some hope of being acknowledged.

 

 

***************

 

“Ha Ra, sit down please. Eunhyuk will be here in a minute.” asked Mrs. Lee, tried to calm her down. Ha Ra has been moving back and forth since she and her family arrival, wondering whether or not Eunhyuk will come. 

 

“Dear, calm down please. Come here” her mother, Mrs Go asked her for a second time. Ha Ra looked at her mother and Mrs. Lee and they both nodded their head. Her father and Mr. Lee seem busy talking to each other regarding their business. HaRa sits, tried wait him patiently.

 

“Mister Lee, Eunhyuk master has arrived” announced Mr. Lee Jung Sik, the caretaker of the family who was also Donghae father. He opened the door to welcome Eunhyuk.

 

Ha Ra leaves her seat immediately and run through the entrance. He wanted to be the first one who welcomed him. She waited happily at first but then turned upset when Eunhyuk is walking toward her while holding someone with him from afar and it was no other but her rival, Hyoyeon.  She head back to her seat in an upset mood.

 

“Why are you upset dear? Where is Eunhyuk?” asked Mrs. Lee, kindly.

 

“Why did he bring that woman with him!? We are suppose to have a family meeting isn’t?” said Ha Ra harshly. 

 

“What, did he bring her here? Honey, what should we do?” Mrs. Lee raised her voice.

 

“Let them in. We should at least hear their explanation.” answered Mr. Lee calmly.

 

“Mr. Lee is right. Just let them in.” Mr. Go agreed.

 

“Honey!!” both of the wives screamed to their husbands. Ha Ra pull out her irritates expression as she leaves the dinner table madly. The wives tried to stop her but got scolded by their husband instead.

 

Eunhyuk came in while holding Hyoyeon at his side. The moment was really tense with a very prickly gawk from his mother and aunt Go. He could feel Hyoyeon’s hand is shivered but she tried to show her calm side in front of him. He held her hand tightly as they walk toward them.

 

Hyoyeon tried to hold her tears when she heard spiteful words from Eunhyuk’s mom. After done with the scold she and Hara’s mothers angrily get up from their seat and leave them.

 

“Mom…” Eunhyuk tried to talk to Mrs.Lee, unfortunately he got ignored.

 

“Leave them Eunhyuk. They must have been shocked and heated right now.” Told Mr. Lee as he stand up and intend to go.

 

“Your father is right. They need time to low down their madness.” Mr. Go agreed.

 

“I just want to tell that I am not going to continue this engagement. This engagement is not going to happen” Eunhyukconfessed.

 

Mr. Lee and Mr. Go stared to each other as they shook their head and leave out a small gasp.

 

“I already expect that this is going to be happening but I didn’t guess that it‘s happen too soon. We shouldn’t have done this without his say-so. Well, there is no reason for me to stay here. Mr. Lee, I am afraid that I cannot fulfill my pledge to have dinner together tonight. I am sorry” told Mr. Go as he leaves them after the bow.

 

“Hrmmm…. I should leave to. I’ve lost my appetite because of this situation. You should go back. There is no use to talk with your mother. She might explodeing right now. By the way, why did you brought her here? And you, you have just ruined our dinner tonight, Young Miss.” said Mr Lee as he stared directly to Hyoyeon.

 

“I am sorry if I came had caused interruption.” Hyoyeon bowed him and apologize.

 

“It’s not like that I came here to have you to consent our relationship. I just want you to know that I am seeing her right now. She is doing nothing wrong.” Eunhyuk tried to back her up.

 

“Eunhyuk..! How dare you talking me back! I am your father. How could you choose her over us?”

 

“Of course you’re my father. No one can deny that truth. But you should’ve aware that I am just your abandoned child. I have a reason why I choose her over both of you. Mom and dad never showed me a love like she gave me. She treasure me more than anything you have never done.” admit Eunhyuk, tried to hold his mad. Mr. Lee remains silent as he stunned to his son confession.

 

“Sorry for talking you back, Dad. You have lost your precious dinner because of us. We should go”

 

Eunhyuk make his bow to his father before he takes Hyoyeon and himself and get out from the place.

“That kid, he……. Huuuh…. It’s my fault anyway, the reason why he treat us like a stranger” Mr. Lee whispered while letting out a long sigh.

 

 

************

 

Eunhyuk walked toward the entrance while unknowingly pulling Hyoyeon hardly at his back. Hyoyeon endured the pain because she knew that her master was in an unstable mood.

 

Eunhyuk let her go after they went outside his place. He tried to stay composed by taking out a long wheeze while unknowingly dropped his tears. He felt heavy in his heart because of the pain. While trying to calm himself, he felt a very soft and cold touch lay on his cheek.

 

“I am sorry. Your’re hurting because of me” Hyoyeon scattered her both of her hand around his cheek and smeared his tears.

 

“It’s not your fault. Sorry, you have to see me when I am like this” he whispers. Hyoyeon beamed and swiped his tears from his cheek, softly.

 

“You look good even when you’re crying. But it scars me when I see you cry. But cry if you want to, I’ll hear you out.” Hyoyeon calmed him.

 

“You’ve never fail to make me feel better Hyoyeon. You are just like flower, making people contented, just by seeing it.” Hyoyeon curved his jaws.

 

Hyoyeon laid her arms around his back and patted it softly.

 

“You must felt bad for saying that to your father.”

 

“I felt awful”

 

“I wonder if we should continue this…”

 

“Even if I am going to be a bad son, I’m not going to let you go. Never…!”

 

“I know. It’s hard for me to let you go, but let me tell you something. If you got tired of this relationship someday, I just want you to know that I will set you free.”

 

“Like I would… Never… Even if you got tired of me or our relationship, I will never let you go” Eunhyuk fasten his grips around her while the other hand her hair.

 

“Thanks for saying that. I may get tired of our relationship situation, but I will never get tired of you. I love you, Mister.”

 

“I love you to. So much love”

 

 

chapter 35 updated....

How is it so far...

I hope you like the update...

Feel free to comment and subscribe... It will inspire me...

Thanks and have a nice reading...