Heartbeats...

My maid, my flower

************

 

Two weeks has been passed since Hyoyeon lived with Eunhyuk and doing her routine. After finished her classes, she still has works waiting for her at Eunhyuk house and workplace. And Eunhyuk was still a teaser as usual. Hyoyeon was already getting acquainted to his tease but some time get annoyed and pissed of. Eunhyuk spends his day with enjoyment when she was with Hyoyeon, by ordering her to do irrelevant things but surprisingly, she really doing it. Eunhyuk really thought Hyoyeon has a chicken brain (simple-minded+dumb) but he has to admit that Hyoyeon is so cute doing the things.

 

*********

 

“ Hey maid, where are you?” Eunhyuk was just arrived, called for Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon who was just finished vacuuming the living room, go towards Eunhyuk.

 

“Here Mister. Give me your bags and blazer please. I’ll put the in your room.” Said Hyoyeon while handing her hand towards him. Eunhyuk unpack his blazer and give both of them to Hyoyeon.

 

“Have you finished tidying my room?” asked Eunhyuk. So Min nods. After placing the thing in Eunhyuk’s room, she goes to him again.

 

“Do you want anything?” asked Hyoyeon.

 

“Give me some snacks and soft drinks” he replied.

 

“But I am just going to cook for dinner. You are not going to eat sir?”

 

“How long am I going to wait for dinner? I am so hungry. Just do as I said.” Eunhyuk stared sharply toward Hyoyeon.

 

“Ooo… Okay Mister. I give you. Please wait at the moment.” Said Hyoyeon hummed. Eunhyuk just passed Hyoyeon and leading way to his balcony.

 

Eunhyuk was very tired the whole day. He has not been eating all day, doing his works composing new song for his next album. While waiting for the snacks from Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk grabs his beloved guitar and plays one song he just composed.

 

Hyoyeon was in the kitchen, preparing some snacks and a glass of carrot juice. After done, she walks carefully to the balcony. From afar, she can hear Eunhyuk was engrossed playing with his guitar. She then heard a very soft and sweet voice along with the music played.

 

“This Mister really has a melodic and tuneful voice. No wonder he got a lot fans out side there. His voices was really captivating people who listening to it.” Hyoyeon mumbled.

 

Hyoyeon unknowingly closed her eyes and takes her moments listening to the song. Her heart begin to beats slowly while listening Eunhyuk sang.She then startled, when he called her name.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon. Why are you still standing there? You are really slow. I am hungry to death.”

 

“I am sorry Mister. Here you are. Please enjoy the snacks.” Said Hyoyeon while putting the food next to Eunhyuk. She is still standing beside Eunhyuk.

 

“Go cooks for dinner. Call me when you are done.”

 

“Alright Mister. I’ll go then” Hyoyeon step in the house and Eunhyuk just stare her leaving the balcony.

 

“That wired girl. She said she never know about me before, yet enjoying herself listening to my music.”

 

Hyoyeon walks back to the kitchen and preparing the dinner.

 

“He must be tired since morning. He seems sluggish. I should prepare something that can reign his energy. Mmmm… what should I cook? How about mix fried vegetables, what next, kimchi, egg roll will be the best choices. I should make this as fast as I can. I still have course work to complete tonight. Oh…. Poor me.”she muttered to herself and starts to cook.

 

Like Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon hasn’t get enough rest for the past two weeks since she has to served herself as both maid and student from day to day. She has to do house work aside from attending classes.

 

“I hope I can handle this.” Hyoyeon told herself. At sudden, she remembered the moment she starts to live in Eunhyuk house, being teased and appointed to do this and that.

 

*********

 

“Have you done your cooking? I smelled something burnt.” Hyoyeon was surprised when some one was talking at her back and it was Eunhyuk. He was standing a few inches from her. When Hyoyeon realizing she was too close with Eunhyuk, she step a little at back.

 

“Yah, why are you here at sudden, you startled me so much.”

 

“I smells something burnt and that’s  I come here to take a look. Yah, are you going to feed me burnt dinner?” smirked Eunhyuk.

 

“Ommmo.. I forget about to reduce the heat,” said Hyoyeon. She immediately takes the hot pot without realizing that it was so hot.

 

“Auch…! It’s hot” shouted Hyoyeon in pains.

 

“Yah, look how clueless you are. Don’t you realize you are taking the hot pot? You are really careless” Eunhyuk immediately grabs Hyoyeon hands and takes them to the sink.

 

He pulls out the clean water from the pipe and soaked her hands. Hyoyeon silently follows him. She can feel Eunhyuk hands were calmly handling her hands. For a moment she staring blankly towards Eunhyuk and unknowingly she curved her smiles.

 

“You blank head chicken, how can you take out the hot pot with your bare hands” urged Eunhyuk madly.

 

“So… Sorry Mister. I was startled back then. You appear at my back without my knowing” Hyoyeon replied anxiously.

 

“You are so clueless. Are you dreaming right now? I called you a few times but you don’t even hear. That is why I come here. What are you thinking?”

 

“It must because I am tired. I haven’t rest since morning”

 

“ Why is that so? I have given a leave excuse today’s afternoon."

 

“ I have classes during that. I am really sorry. I’ll prepare you new meal”

 

“Are you sure you still want to prepare for dinner?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Up to you. I am not going to help you if you're hurt again. Be careful after this” said Eunhyuk and passed her heading to the living room.”

 

“I’ll call back when the meal is done. Bw the way, thank you so much Mister” Hyoyeon bowed and looked at him heading in front of TV.  She shifted her gaze and pretended to do her work as soon as Eunhyuk looked at him.

 

“Oh my God, what wrong with me. I  hurted my hands because of my carelessness. Anyway, thanks to him the pain has been reduced. He is really not that bad sometimes. At least he still got that side within him. I always thought that he was quite a jerk and a bad teaser. But i guess he is not. My hearts even beat fast earlier” Hyoyeon mumbled. She stared to Eunhyuk who was lying on the cushion patiently waiting for the dinner. She the smiling remembering what just happens earlier. She was somehow feeling happy with what just happen.

 

chapter 5 finished... thanks for commenting and subscribing... Just wait for next chapter okay... Have a nice day all