...

My maid, my flower

 

***************

 

Hyoyeon was sitting next to Eunhyuk who was leaning on her shoulder with his hand is holding hers tightly.

 

“Mister, are you asleep?”She asked hesitatingly.

 

“Mmmm… I felt sleepy. I haven’t gotten an actual slept along these days. Now I can generously sleep since you are with me.” Eunhyuk softly mumbled.

 

Hyoyeon nodded and put a modest sighed. She wished to ask something, but she canceled her intention since she thought he need a rest.

 

“Wae? Do you want to ask for something?” Eunhyuk asked her softly when he realized her intention.

 

“Sorry for awakening you. But I am really curious about something”


“What is it Hyo?”

 

“Are you really going to bring me to the press?” she asked.

 

“Mmmm…” he affirmed as he nods while his head was still leaning on hers.

 

Hyoyeon then keeps herself in silence. Her mind was messed. She couldn’t think of anything since Eunhyuk grabbed her and took her with him to go to Japan with him a while before.

 

***********

*:Flashback*

 

“Mister, you are not leaving?  Oh god, you missed your flight!” Hyoyeon finally realized that Eunhyuk was supposed to go.

 

“I am not going as long as you don’t go with me” he replied.

 

“But you are going for years. I can't follow you since i haven't even graduated yet”

 

“Who says that I am going to leave for years?”

 

“Donghae oppa told me. You are not going to leave for long period of time?”

 

“Of course I am not. Why should I?

 

“But he told me…”

 

“He tricked you”

 

“But why?”

 

“He did it because of your stubbornness. You did you leave me that day. I was supposed to confess to you but you have just gone without saying anything.”

 

“I did it because I want to protect you. I thought that you wasn’t into me since I saw you with her yesterday”

 

“Who?”

 

“Yo… Your crush”

 

“Hyerim?” He asked curiously. Hyoyeon nodded.

 

“I saw you meeting with her on the same day you confessed that you have feeling to me”

 

“Hyoyeon, just hear me first…” Eunhyuk tried to clarify the situation.

 

“Do you still have feeling for her?” Hyoyeon interrupt.

 

“Hyoyeon…”

 

“I'm actually curious, since you haven't meet her for so long. I bet you did?”

 

“Yah!” he sreamed.

 

“Why are you screaming? I am just asking”

 

Eunhyuk loses his control when Hyoyeon continuously asking him without even hearing him. He grabs her hand and pulls her towards the airport.

 

“Where are we going?” Hyoyeon asked with suprise. She felt really bad for asking him about his feeling towards his late crush.

 

“Japan!” he replied shortly without looking.

 

Hyoyeon tried to stop her walks but Eunhyuk forcefully pulled her. She tried to stop him from moving but Eunhyuk grips was really tight as he did not realized that she was hurting.

 

“Ouch!” Eunhyuk stopped his walks when he heard Hyoyeon screamed. He turned back and looking worriedly at Hyoyeon who was knelling while holding her pain.

 

Eunhyuk realized his roughness toward Hyoyeon and hurriedly holds her  and carries her comfortly to the nearest seat. He felt awful when he saw her sobs.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked her.

 

“I am sorry Mister. I should've not asking about this matter. I am sorry for heating you up. I didn’t mean it. I am just curious whether or not you still have feeling for her. I really do?”

 

Eunhyuk felt sorry when he saw Hyoyeon cried because of him. He leaned her head carefully on his shoulder while patting her back.

 

“I am sorry for hurting you. You kept asking me without even giving me a chance to clarify the situation. Now you should keep quiet and hear my reason.  You get it”

 

Hyoyeon nodded. Eunhyuk loosens up his hug and kneeled in front of Hyoyeon. While embracing her head  he removes her tears with his mother fingers.

 

“It was true that I meet her yesterday. But I have my own reason. I've told her that I am no longer having feeling for her. That’s because I have fallen with you.” he clarified, making her at ease.

 

“Did she really kiss you?”

 

“Are you really curious about that?”

 

“Actually I am really bothered with that”

 

“She was intending to but I refuse”

 

Hyoyeon looked curiously at himand patiently waiting his reply.

 

“I realized that I already have someone else in my heart. That’s why I refused.”

 

“Sorry for doubting you, Mister. I am really sorry”

 

Eunhyuk keep silent in moments before replying her.

 

“That is what I like about you Hyoyeon”

 

“About what?”

 

“You always felt sorry and care for people before you”

 

Hyoyeon smiled. She landed a light kiss on his covered mouth and hugs him. Eunhyuk holds her tight and felt warmed with her reaction.

 

“Hyo…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Come with me”

 

“Where?”

 

“To Japan. Let’s reveal our relationship”

 

“But, I think it I don’t think we are ready for this. It might destroy your career.”

 

“I don’t care about it. All I care is about you and our relationship”

 

“But I don't prepare anything. I don’t even bring my passport and clothes”

 

“Actually, you have you passport with you. Your friend Sunny has already prepared it for you.”

 

Hyoyeon opened her bag was quite suprised that passport has already in it.

 

“Did you plan this, Mister?”

 

“Not me. It was Donghae and your best friends. He just called me after you confessed to me earlier”

 

“No wonder they acted really wired this morning. Sunny was not really into you before this.”

 

“You have friends that really cared about you Hyo”

 

“But why did you just left earlier?”

 

“I am not leaving you, dummy. You are the one who thought likethat.  I am just meeting up my manager to tell him that I can’t go with them”

 

“Really?”

 

“Chicken head Hyo”

 

Hyoyeon stared sharply toward Eunhyuk. He smirked and grabs her hands. Hyoyeon obeyed as she follow his lead.

 

“Just come with me okay. I will buy your things after we reach there” tell Eunhyuk while holding her hand tightly. Hyoyeon nodded. Eunhyuk opened his bags and took out something from it.

 

“Put on these things on. People might recognize you. I don’t want you to get hurt” he said as he put on the cap and eyeglasses on her.

 

“What about the flight officer? They might recognize us”

 

“They are professional Hyo. They will not do anything stupid to pursue their job”

 

“Neh...”

 

“It’s done. Wow...  you don’t look like Hyoyeon at all”

 

“Really? Then who I look a like?”

 

“No one. You look like my maid” Eunhyuk smirked.

 

“Hmmm… You are always with your tease”

 

“Well, it was fun teasing you anyway.”

 

Hyoyeon punched lightly on his chest. He screamed lightly and faked his pain. Hyoyeon holds him and nervously rubs his chest.

 

“Babo Hyoyeon” teased Eunhyuk as he grabs her hand and brings her to the passenger check in.

 

Hyoyeon followed him and curved her lips. She somehow felt happy with the teases since they made Eunhyukfelt brighten up.

 

 

Finish 25 chapter...

Sorry for not updating for the past few day... 

Have a nice reading...

Thanks so much for the comments...

Subscriber, you are very much appreciated...

Have a nice day....