I am coming....

My maid, my flower

 

***************

 

It has been passed three hours and Eunhyuk has just finished his performance. He really wishes to ends the performances as soon as he could so that he can meet up with her maid and apologizes to her.

 

Yet Hyoyeon was still waiting in worries and she was hoping that someone will alert for her nonexistence. Her body has been wrapped with coldness as she wishes she can bear until someone will come and save her.

 

Eunhyuk leaves the stage early before the concert was fully ends. He runs towards his dressing room to look for Hyoyeon. Unfortunately, the person he wanted to see was nowhere to be found. There are only some crews who were cleaning the room.

 

“Have you seen my maid?”

 

“No, sir. She has not been founded yet”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“The other crews was searching for her until two hour ago but she hasn’t been founded yet”

 

“Then why did they stop? They should continue to search for her”

 

“She might already home Sir. Why don’t you call her at home?”

 

Eunhyuk grabs his cell phone and tries to call his home. There is no one answered the phone.

 

“I don’t think she was at home. She must be here. Let’s find her. There must something happen to her. Let divide our shelves and try to look the entire building.”

 

“Okay Sir”

 

Eunhyuk walks on every block of the building but he didn’t manage to find Hyoyeon. After one hour with the searching, while passing the vending machine, he heard something that attracts his interest.

 

“Yah, you shouldn’t have done it to her. If Eunhyuk figures about this, then you are finished.”

 

“Why should I? No one knows except me and you. I just wanted to .  Plus I want to know whether or not she fits to be Eunhyuk maid”

 

“Yah, I know you really well Ha Ra. You must be jealous to her. That is why you tricked her”

 

“Why if I jealous? I really hate people who always trying to seek his attention purposely. Because of her, Eunhyuk has been avoiding me lately”

 

“She must be cold and scare right now. I pity her. You should really end this”

 

“I still want to . How about two hours more?”

 

“Go Ha Ra, what have you done to Hyoyeon?!” both of them got surprise when Eunhyuk was standing at their back angrily.

 

“Eun… Eunhyuk -ah. What are you doing here?”

 

“What did you just say? What have you done to Hyoyeon?!”

 

“Me? I didn’t do anything to her”

 

“Yah, I have heard everything Ha Ra. This is actually your doing. Because of you I have accusing an innocent person. You are so immature”

 

“What are calling me? Okay, that’s what I am to you. I am immature and childish. But this was because of you Eunhyuk. You have been avoiding me for the past few years. Is that because of her? A person who once was your crush?

“Stop talking about that Ha Ra!”

 

“What if I don't want? Firstly were you crush, and now your maid. Why are you caring so much to her? She was just you MAID! I am your best friend!”

 

“No one will argue that you are once was my best friend. But because of you she has disappeared from my sight a few years ago. And now you still wanted the same cases happen to Hyoyeon? I don’t want that to be happening ever again.”

 

“Lee Eunhyuk!!”

 

“If you continue behaving like this, then there is no use to be my friend anymore.” Ha Ra was surprised when she heard to Eunhyuk reply. Without her intention her hand turns up and slaps Eunhyuk cheek.

 

“Yeah, you are absolutely right. I have never been useful to you since we are graduated and debuted as a star. And yes, I’m the one who was playing the trick on your maid. But I am not going to tell you her whereabouts. Go find her by your self!!” yelled Ha Ra and leave Eunhyuk immediately. Eunhyuk tries to catch her but grabed by her friend instead.

 

“Just don’t follow her. She must be very embarrassed right now. And you know the reason why she’s doing all this didn’t you?

 

“But I really want to know where she hides Hyoyeon. She was so childish for doing such a thing like this.”

 

“She must be really jealous towards her. You know that she has been loyal to you until now. You should understand”

 

“I am just not into her. All her done was for her own benefit. She was such a heavy thing that I can’t bear at all. By the way, do you know Hyoyeon’s whereabouts?”

 

“She was trapped in an old basement located of this building. You know that basement right? That basement has rarely been used.”

“Thanks. Im going now”

 

“Eunhyuk -shi”

 

“Neh?”

 

“Could you please let He Ra go for this time? She was your friend at all”

 

“I will let her go for this time. But there is no excuse for next time. I am going”

 

Eunhyuk leaves Jung Na and hurriedly moves towards the old basement.

 

 

I have updated chap 14... Sorry for the late update

Enjoy the story..

I am really greatful for the readers especially for those whose commenting and subscribing my fanfic.. Thanks for the support...