...

My maid, my flower

 


**************

**Flashback**

Hyoyeon had just managed to hold her tears when Seungri entered the room. He harshly grabs her hand and drags her on to the wall. Hyoyeon was out of blue with his sudden appearance and tried to push him away.

 

“Hey, who are you? Let me go!” she cried while trying pushing him away. Seungri grabs her jaw harshly and face her closely.

 

“You can order me anytime if you got money to pay me. But I don't think you have it isn't? And you lips look tasty” he smirked while approaching her lips. Hyoyeon tried to get rid from him but his grip was too tight to handle.  Seungri took her hand and placed them grossly behind her waist while enfold them with his arm, making her groaned in pain. 

 

"Please, I beg you. You are hurting me" Hyoyeon pleaded with fright.

 

"Why should I? I've been appointed to do this to you. You are the way for my bucket of money" Seungri smirked while trying to caress her. Hyoyeon closed her eyes while trying to avoid the flattery. She was already whacked and nearly gave up when some on pushed him away and pull her to another corner.

 

Her eyes widened out when Eunhyuk fiercely staring her and grabbed both of her hands. She felt hurt when he ruthlessly hits her hands on to the wall.

 

This the first time she saw Eunhyuk being fierce and annoyed. He was holding his breath while placing his head on to her.

 

Eunhyuk tried to hold his anger when Hyoyeon clarified the situation in stumble. The moods turned excessive when Eunhyuk refused to hear any explanation from her after what he has seen.

 

***********

 

Eunhyuk dropped his tears and bowed himself facing on the floor. Mrs. Chang tried to console him and notify that the press is about to start.

 

"Eunhyuk, calm yourself. Don't do thing aggressively right now. You'll be in the press in no time. Please hold out you angered. That is not like what you think. Hyoyeon is innocent."

 

“I've seen her with my own eyes!!  She deceived me and I obviously saw that!!! You are still calling that innocent?!"

 

"Eunhyuk, It’s not like that..."

 

"This is the most hurtful feeling I have ever felt of being abandoned Unnie. It was really hurt when someone forsaken you and left in front of your eyes. Why is this always happen to me? Doesn’t I worth to be happy like others?” he mourn in sad tone.

 

“She might have her own reason for leaving you Eunhyuk.” Mrs. Chang tried to defend Hyoyeon.

 

“Why are you defending her Unnie. She is not worth for it. She was a good liar. She plays very well in hurting people’s heart.” He tried to attack her words.

 

“I know you don’t mean that Eunhyuk. You love her very much”

 

“What if I do? I really love her. But my love could turn into a huge hatred.”

 

“Do you really wish to hate her?”

 

“She will be the first person I hate the most for abandoning me. I will hate them more than I hated my parents and Hyerim!!”

 

Mrs. Chang left out a huge breath as she had lost her words to him.

 

**********

 

“How was your plan Seungri?” Hara asked hurriedly on the line.

 

“Be patient honey. Everything is going on smoothly. Eunhyuk is going to hat her from now on.” He flirty replied.

 

“Are you sure that you have done you task well?” she asked hesitatingly.

 

“I saw that bratty man let out his angered toward Hyoyeon with my own eyes honey. He was really disappointed with her right now.”

 

“Good. Serves her right. Okay then, I’ll meet up with you later and you will receive your pay. Bye”

 

“It’s that all honey?”

 

“What else do you want from me?

 

“A goodbye kiss?”

 

“A payment is enough for you. My kiss is only for Eunhyuk” Hara immediately disconnects her line.

 

 Seungri smiled evilly. He then walked toward the boarding area and wait patiently for his flight to Korea.

 

 

**********

 

Hyoyeon was in hiding at the quite hidden corner near to hall press. She turned her sight left to right, back to forth searching for her master within the crowded people. She wished to see him before she get on her midnight flight.

 

She could see from afar the man she longed for, was crowded by the reporters. She let out a relieve sigh looking at him who managed to bring himself to the press. She realized that he looked so pale but still tried to give a normal looks in front of other.

 

“Oh master… I wish I could be there for you. You must be wounded inside” She whispered sadly. She tried to hold her tears and keep staring at him without missing the remains of his body even once.

It has been announce that the conference will be held in one hour and Eunhyuk seems getting ready for his performance for his album’s launch.

 

Hyoyeon was enjoying silently and immersed with his performance when Mrs. Chang called her to meet up. She stared weightily toward her master before she left.

 

"Goodbye Master. I'll be missing you. I am sorry, i still can't fulfill our promise" she bawled while leaving the spot secretly.

*********

 

Mrs. Chang was walking back and forth while waiting Hyoyeon nervously. She signaled the other crews to get ready. They nod and walk on their supposed to be spot while waiting patiently for Hyoyeon. After a few minutes, the doors was knocked and opened. Hyoyeon entered the room while smiling to her.

 

“Unnie, I am here.. Thanks for ahhh ammmm….” Unware Hyoyeon startled when mouth was covered with a scarf contained a fluid that makes her feel dizzy. After a few second they remove the scarf from the half fainted Hyoyeon, while holding her tightly.

 

“Un…nie, why did you do t..his to m..e?” she weakly asked.

 

“I am sorry Hyoyeon. I have no other choice. I need to do this” she replies her before she fainted.

 

“Okay, now let get her done. Don’t leave any traces or else Eunhyuk will discover about this. You all must keep your mouth shut. The crews nodded as the lift up Hyoyeon and move her to somewhere.

 

Mrs. Chang takes out her phone and dialed up someone.

 

“Hello, is everything done?” someone on the line asked.

 

“Everything is on the plan. It was in progress” she answered.

 

“Good. Finished her up and bring her here as soon as you can.”

 

“”Neh” She disconnects the line and follows the others.

 

 

 

 

What happen to her actually?? ^__^. Please check out next chapter...

 sorry, think it was quite short..

I'll try to update as soon as i can... hv a nice reading

and thank you for liking my ff.... Your're great supporter...