Unexpected meeting

My maid, my flower

**********

 

Kringggg……..!!!

The sound of the alarm caused Hyo Yeon instantaneously awake from her tight sleep. She straightens up her hands and legs to loose her body to get some freshness.

 “Ohh… It’s already morning.  Time goes so fast. I am still sleepy. I wish I could get some more sleep“

The sun began to shine brightly from the east. She can see it clearly through her bedroom window.

“The sun is so shine and beautiful. What a beautiful scenery I got this morning.”  Hyo Yeon yawns and closed her eyes for a moment. She really wants to enjoy the moments by continuing her sleep.

She then opens her eyes moments later. She was nearly falling asleep when she feels that she had forgotten something needs to be done. She looks back towards the clock.

“Oh no…!!! Babo Hyo Yeon” She got up from her bed right away and headed to the bathroom.

“Omo..I am going to be late. Mr. Chang must be mad if he knows I’m late” Hyo Yeon quickly prepared herself.

Sunny was quite bothered with the sudden noise and wakes from her sleep. She can see blurry Hyo Yeon was rushing preparing herself.

“Hey, Hyo Yeon! Are you going to college already?  Isn’t it was still early? We still have 3 more hours before class.” asks Sunny.

“You are awake…Sorry for the bother Sunny. I really need to rush. I’m going to be late on my first day of work. I have to deliver newspaper this morning.”

Sunny quickly get up from her bed. Seems like she did not know yet that Hyo Yeon has got a job.

 “Yah…When did you get this job? If that so, you really have to quick. See you later then. By the way Hyo Yeon, could you please buy bread roll on your way home?”

“Okay Chingu. See you then. Bye” said Hyo Yeon while waving goodbye.

Hyo Yeon rushed to the place where she works at.  She walks quietly and headed to her sections, without her boss knowing. This is a first day Hyo Yeon work as newspaper deliverer. Luckily that she was appointed to deliver the newspaper at her district because she already knows the intricacies of the place. After taking the newspapers she began her delivery. She rushed out with her bicycle and starts deliver the newspaper to her neighborhoods.

“Thanks God for giving me this job. I am relying on this job to make some money for my living expenses and studies. I have towork hard to make money. Hyo Yeon, you can do it. Aja, aja fighting,” cheers Hyo Yeon while delivering.

Hyo Yeon knows that she needs to work hard to support her living and studies. She had lived alone since she was a child. At first, she really has given up her life when her parents died because of car accident. She thinks that she has no one she can lean to. But Sunny and her parent were really caring for her since the parents are buddies. They have been taking care for Hyo Yeon and treat her as their own child. Hyo Yeon feels really grateful to them. But she knows she has to take care of her self without relying too much from them. She still has her own home where she and her best friend, Sunny are living together. She refused to go with her parents to oversea and living with Hyo Yeon instead. Sunny parents just let her daughter to do what she want because they know Hyo Yeon is always there to take care for her.

 

*******


“Alright, finally is the last home. Where is it located?” Hyo Yeon looked at the last address of the house. She felt a little confused with the final recipient address.

“Why the last receiver is located in Busan? Here is Seoul isn’t? How I am gonna deliver this? Busan is too far from here.” Hyo Yeon took her phone and starts dialing the recipient phone number. There is no one answering. She tried again. It was still the same.  She tried again and again and finally the phone was reached.

Hyo Yeon was greeting kindly before the recipient insulting her for being disturbance.

“Hey, you are disturbing me so much! Why do you have to call me early in the morning, stupid,” Hyo Yeon felt a little insulted with the words.

“I am sorry for the bother Mister. I’m a newspaper deliverer in this area. I just want to ask for your real address. You stated here that your address is in Busan. There would be some mistake to this address. So could you please tell me your address please? I really need to know so that I can deliver your newspaper”

“You called me just for that reason? I do think so. You are liar. You must be one of my stupid fans. "

“What? I don’t even know you, then why would I be your fan. Are you insane?”

“How dare you call me crazy old woman?  Do you really want to have fight with me?”

“I don't even wish to have a fight. Just please give me your address or else I’m not going to deliver newspaper to you ever again.”

“Damn you old woman. Okay. Shine Garden Street, House 32. I'm gonna wait for you. Let see what I will do. You don't know who I am? Let see then. You might surprise.”

“ Sorry Mister I will never be.”

Hyo Yeon immediately disconnects her phone.  “Is he really a human? He really does not know how to treat people kindly. Want me to see him? Why should I? He is such a jerk.”She mumbled to herself.

 

*******

 

“Damn old woman! You are such a bother. How am I going to sleep again?” scolded the tiredEun Hyuk. He has just finished his last song for his fifth album in the midnight. It takes him a few hours to get into sleep and when he was about to sleep he was disturbed by annoying number. He tried to sleep again but he failed. He blamed the girl on the phone for what happened.

 

Prannng…..!!!

‘Eun Hyuk was startled at the moment. “What’s that sound? It shouldn’t be it isn’t?” He rushed himself out. He was dumfounded. His precious flower pot given by her late grandfather had broken into pieces. Then he saw a newspaper next the broken flower pot.

“This is must her doing. She is really a disaster. You are really finished today.” Eun Hyuk rushed himself to the entrance.

He saw Hyo Yeon who was also shocked with what happen.

“Yah, look what have you done to my to my precious flower pot! It has been broken and this is because of your stupid manner!” Eun Hyuk can see that Hyo Yeon is quite anxious. 

“I am really sorry for what happen. I just want to deliver the newspaper. I have no idea it will break your pot. I am truly sorry. I will pay for it.”

“How will you pay for it? You monthly payment is not even worth to replace it. Do you know that?”  Eun Huk stared closely at Hyo Yeon.  She was truly frightened and continuously apologized for what happened. Seeing Hyo Yeon like that, Eun Hyuk got some plan on her. Then he thinks of something fun and smile at sudden.

“Then I’ll do anything for you to pay for it. Anything you want me to do. As long as you forgive me”

Eun Hyuk was amazed by Hyo Yeon sincerity and nearly falls for it.

“It’s time for my revenge. I am not going to get you off,” thinks Eun Hyuk.

“You want to do anything for me. Fine then… be my slave.  This is for paying your debt.”

“Huh… You want me what? Slave… what do mean by that?” asks Hyo Yeon curiously.

“You are the one who said that you will do anything for me. Then it is just same as you are slave for me,”

“Do I really have to?”

“Why, are you refusing? Then let me take a legal action on you.” Eun Hyuk replies. Hyo Yeon sighed in the moment.

“Well, as long as I can pay for the damaged and seek for your forgiveness I will do it. I’ll become your slave Mister.” Hyo Yeon answered weakly. She really don’t have idea that her day will turn like that for just one day.

“Good, come to my house by next week.  You will be responsible for house works including preparing my meals. You will be stayed at my house until you finished your compensation. And one more thing, don’t you ever try to cheat on me or else I will take a legal action on you, “warns Eun Hyuk.

 Hyo Yeon just nodded. She was really nervous when Eun Hyuk mention about legal action. She really wants to avoid herself from being sued.

“Okay. I promise to take my responsibility. I should get going. I’ll comeback on Monday Mister.” Hyo Yeon bowed and passing away weakly.

 “Hey , You! You are going without giving me your phone number? How am I going to contact you then? You might cheat on me. Give me your phone.” Eun Hyuk stopped Hyo Yeon and passing his hand to her.  Hyo Yeon quickly headed her phone number to Eun Hyuk. Eun Hyuk entered his phone number and into Hyo Yeon’ and contacted his.

“Your name?”

“Hyo.. Hyo Yeon. Kim Hyo Yeon.” Eun Hyuk entered her name into his phone before he gave the phone to Hyo Yeon. Hyo Yeon bowed once again and passed.

Eun Hyuk just stared Hyo Yeon passing without saying anything. At Hyo Yeon back he smiled for victory.

“Watch you girl. You don’t know who you mess with. But to see the truth, she really doesn’t recognize me. What a wired girl. But she is still cute though. I will forgive her for that.” said Eun Hyuk alone. He goes back to the broken pot.

“I should have told her to clean the mess. But its okay, I’ll leave her for today.  He smiled and cleans all the mess.

 

 

Finally I've finished 1 chapter..... Please comment okay... Whether or not it was good... If this story dissatisfied you all I apologize... Sorry for any grammatical error... Have a nice day all...