Unresponded love

My maid, my flower

**********

 

Hyoyeon was still thinking about her morning incident with the rich master who lives not too far from their home when Sunny was calling for her to have breakfast.

“Hey Hyoyeon lets breakfast. We’re going to be late for our class”. Told Sunny to Hyoyeon who was still unprepared. She feels a little worried with her strange attitudes. She hasn’t talked since she was back from her work.

" Hyoyeon ah... Do you hear me? Yah, whats wrong with you? You haven't talked to me since you are back from delivering. Is anything happen during those hours?

“Mmm? What did you say Sunny?” ask Hyoyeon when she realize Sunny was talking to her.

“Yah, Im asking you, what is going on with you? Is there anything happen?” ask Sunny.

Hyoyeon faces become gloomy again. She cannot stop thinking about the incident. That makes Sunny becomes more curious. Hyoyeon finally spokes.

“ Sunny-ah, what should I do? I am going to be someone’s slave by next week. I think that richly master is going to punish me all his might. I just don’t know if I can get through all this. What should I do Sunny yah?”

“Yah, what are you talking about? Please tell me more detail. What’s wrong with the incident, the richy master and what so ever... just tell me”


Hyoyeon told everything to Sunny about what happen. Sunny was surprised at the moment. She really doesn’t know what to do to help her friend.

“I feel really sorry for you Hyoyeon. What can I do to help you to settle this matter? I also don’t have any ideas. I wish that I could help you. How about asking for Kyunkyun money to pay him??” ask Hyoyeon with pity.

"Yah, we cannot do that. Im not going to borrow his money for my own benifits." Replied Hyoyeon.

"Never mind Hyoyeon. He is my boyfriend anyway. Moreover, he was your bestfriend"

"He is your Sunny, not mine. Moreover, He is my best friend for sincere relationship and not for asking for money relationship okay.."

"Okay, okay. I understand. You are so stubborn. You should try to ask for help some time. Do not rely on your self too much."

 

“Never mind, don’t worry me okay. I will settle it myself. I’ll just have to be his slave until I complete my compensation. I think I can bear it.” said Hyoyeon smiling , tried to hider her anxiety. Sunny feels relieved after seeing Hyoyeon smiles.

“Alright then. Go prepared your self. Let’s breakfast. We are going to be late for class.”

“Okay. I’m almost ready.” Hyoyeon smile and quickly get herself ready. Sunny get back to the kitchen and completing her unfinished breakfast preparation.

 

 

********

 

Eunhyuk was preparing himself when Go Ha Ra entering his dressing room. Without Eunhyuk knowing, she comes closer towards him and hugs him from back. Eunhyuk was startled with her action.

 

“Hey, what are you doing” Eunhyuk immediately pushes Ha Ra and move away from her.

“I miss your back. Don’t you remember that we used to do this back then” said Ha Ra laughing.

“That was when we were child. We have become adult now. You are not supposed to do this. Please behave” said Eunhyuk irritated.

“But we are childhood buddies Eunhyuk.” said Ha Ra.

“I know that very well. But you really shouldn’t do this. That’s awkward okay.”

“ Yah.. Chill Babe. Everyone thought that we are in that kind of dating” Ha Ra said and moves her body near to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk got pissed and stay away from her.

“Yah that was what you’re thought. I am not dating or having any kind of romantic relationship with you. You are just my childhood friend.” Ha Ra felt a little insulted with Eunhyuk ‘s words, but she then realized that she was overacting towards Eunhyuk.

“Okay, okay. I am sorry for my rude behavior. I am just playing with you chingu. By the way, I heard that you have just fired the maid I recommended to you. Why is that so?” asks HaRa.

Eunhyuk who was finally calm turns emotional again.

“Yah, you call that freak as a maid? She is just a flatter woman. She is not doing her jobs well and all she does is only to seduce me. She is such as brat!! Serve her right.” said Eunhyuk like mad.

“What!! How dare that spoiled brat do that to you? Anyway, I am sorry. I don’t know that it will become like this.. Should I recommend you the other one?” ask Ha Ra. Eunhyuk shakes his head.

“There is no need to do that Ha Ra. Thanks anyway. I have just found my new maid.” answered Eunhyuk. His answers makes Ha Ra become curious.

“Who is she? Where did you find her? Asks Ha Ra oddly.

“She is just a girl I found this morning. It was due to unexpected incident” answered Eunhyuk .

Eunhyuk statement makes Ha Ra hurts. She becomes jealous all of sudden toward the girl Eunhyuk talks about.

“What is all this. Eunhyuk never finds his own maid by his own before. She? What kind of woman is she really is? Eunhyuk never let someone else to become his maid unless I recommended to him. But why did he choose her? It is impossible if he is attracted to her. He don’t even concerned with me, the famous female star, then why should fall for a girl he found at the street. This is kind of nonsense.” Ha Ra unknowingly talks to herself.

 

“Yah, Go Ha Ra. What wrong with you? Are you thinking about something? If you are thinking that I’m taking that girl as my maid because I am attracted to her, then you are wrong. This is because it thinks she has to pay for her guiltiness to me. That’s all. If you don’t have anything to say, then leave me. I still have works to do. I need to be alone.”  Eunhyuk confession make Ha Ra becomes a little relieved.

 

“ Oooh…  I am not thinking anything. Okay. I am going out right now. See you again Babe. And by the way, can I visit your home next time. I really want to know what kind of girl she is”

 

“Up to you”

Ha Ra smiles and lends a slight kiss on Eunhyuk cheek.

“Yah, Go Ha Ra!!! I have told you not to do this” said Eunhyuk madly. Ha Ra was just laughing before giving him goodbye wave.

Eunhyuk takes a long breath

“What a girl” he moaned.

Ha Ra was Eunhyuk’s childhood friend since they were 9. Their parents were good friends and Ha Ra parents always wished to pair their daughter with him. But Eunhyuk never wants that to be happening. He treats Ha Ra as his own sister and a friend. He never thinks her as further than that. He knows Ha Ra has feeling for him, but he just can not accept Hae Ra feeling. He wanted some one really special in his life to live with. Someone who can love everlasting.

 

 

Just finished chapter 2... Sorry it is quite short today... Have a nice day all...