Our flutterd heart....

My maid, my flower

 

*************

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae was teasing and holding to each another when they heard the crew shouted at Hyoyeon to leave from her spots. Hyoyeon seems lost at sudden. Eunhyuk who was aware about the situation immediately asks Donghae to move her away. He then quickly run towards the pole and tried to block it from beating Hyoyeon’s head, but unfortunately, the pole knocking his back instead.

 

Donghae grabs Hyoyeon’s body and moves her away but loss his balance. They knocked into the land together and groaned. After a moment, Hyoyeon opens her eyes and Donghae is the one who she was laying on.

 

“Are you alright Hyoyeon?” Donghae asked her condition. Hyoyeon nodded.

 

“Are you okay? Thanks for saving me”she asked again.

 

“I am alright” said Donghae.  Hyoyeon moves her body from him and tried to stand. She got a little pain with her legs, but she tried to endure it.

 

 She was helping Donghae to stand up when she heard that Mrs. Chang was shouting to the car driver to stand by. She was even more panic when seeing Eunhyuk was lying on the ground and crushed with the pole. She left Donghae who standing beside her immediately and run towards the unconscious Eunhyuk. She tried to remove the pole with her very effort. She unknowingly cries over Eunhyuk and tries to wake him up. The whole people were in strained situation with the sudden incident. Some of them are blaming each other for what happen. Mrs. Chang and the manager tried to dissolve the uncomfortable situation to avoid the problem getting even worse.

 

“Yah, what are you doing? This is not the right time to blame each other. Lift Eunhyuk up and carry him to the car. Clean all the mess afterwards. We’ll take Eunhyuk to hospital. You all can go home early and rest. Hyoyeon and Donghae get into the car to. Both of you seem injured.” Told, Mr. Jung. Hyoyeon just nodded her head while crying. She feels guilty because Eunhyuk hurt himself because of her. She followed the unconscious Eunhyuk from back. Donghae refused to go with them and wants to drive instead and track them to the hospital.

 

“I’m alright. You can go with Eunhyuk. I”ll follow you from behind.” Hyoyeon just nodded to Donghae.

 

Hyoyeon hurriedly go towards Eunhyuk who already lying at the back of the car. She enters the cars and sits on where Eunhyuk was laying on. Hyoyeon placed Eunhyuk’s head softly on her thigh. She was really worried about Eunhyuk conditions because there is still no sign that he will wake up soon.

 

“Please wake up soon Mister. I feel so guilty to you. Please… wake up for me” said Hyoyeon tenderly to Eunhyuk ear.  She really wants Eunhyuk to wake up sooner. Along the course Hyoyeon can only wish that nothing bad will happen to his Master.

 

**********

 

Eunhyuk was still felt in dizziness when he woke up from his unconscious. He felt the world is whirling around him for moments. After he can see clearly, he knows that he was in white room covered with the remedy smell. He knew that he was in hospital.

 

“What happen to me” Eunhyuk is still clueless for what happen to him and slowly reign his memory about the incident.

 

“Oh! Hyoyeon. Where is she? Is she alright? I wish someone could tell me about her conditions”

 

 There is no one in the room except someone who was sitting beside him and her head was lying on his bed. Eunhyuk felt relieved when seeing the person beside him was no one but the person he has worried just now, Hyoyeon. It was Hyoyeon who has fallen asleep while taking care of him. Eunhyuk take a long relieved breath and smililing when seeing Hyoyeon was beside him. He touched her hairs gently and rubbed them. His touch awakened Hyoyeon from her sleep. Eunhyuk pretends to sleep.

 

Hyoyeon yawns and looked at Eunhyuk who was still unconscious.

 

“He should be awake right now. It has already 12 hour passed but he still didn’t give any sign to wake up.” Said Hyoyeon in a low voice but still heard by Eunhyuk.

 

“She was taking care of me all night long? I wonder if she got enough rest taking care of me” thought Eunhyuk. He feels like a strong lighting attacked on his body when Hyoyeon touches his chest. Hyoyeon tries to feel his breath.

 

“Fuh… At least he is still breathing.” Said Hyoyeon relieves tone.

“She really has a chicken head. How could she think that I am going to die because of that incident?” thought Eunhyuk. He immediately opens his eyes and grabs Hyoyeon hand that is still lying on his chest. Hyoyeon was startled with sudden conscious Eunhyuk.

 

“Babo. How could you think that I am going to die just because of that incident?” Hyoyeon still doesn’t believe that Eunhyuk was already awake and talked to her. She shouted happily to his master and unknowingly hugs him. Eunhyuk was shocked a little but he just leaves Hyoyeon who was happily hugging him. After moments, Hyoyeon immediately release the hug when she aware that she hugging Eunhyuk without her knowing.

 

“I am really sorry Master. I just feel so happy to see you already gain your unconsciousness. You really make me worried. Anyway, thank you so much for saving me earlier. Do you still feel hurt anywhere?”

Eunhyuk somehow felt cheerful when he knows Hyoyeon was worrying him.

“My back. It is still hurt. You don’t know how heavy that pole was” Eunhyuk was thinking to tease Hyoyeon.

“Oh, my poor master. I wish I can replace you and knocked by the pole instead. I wonder how weighty that pole was. I wish I can take your pain. But don’t worry Mister I’ll be your back up body from now on. You can order me to do anything you want” Eunhyuk burst into laughter after Hyoyeon finished her talk.

 

“Yah… Chicken head. You might not reign your unconscious a soon as I, even if you replace me. Plus you might cause me felt the worries.” Hyoyeon looks at him when she heard that he might worry about her. She seems wants to hear his reason for worrying her.

 

“Don’t you dare to think of anything ridiculous, okay? If you fall sick, there is no one will do you works. And you wont be able to complete your compensate soon.” Eunhyuk tried to hide his slack. Hyoyeon pointed . She seems not pleased with Eunhyuk reason.

 

“I wish he can say something nice to me. I am wondering if he appreciates me as his maid. “Hyoyeon thought. She keeps silent at moments.

 

She screams out when Eunhyuk pinch her.

 

“Ouch…. It really hurt mister. Why did you pinch me?”

 

“Because it was really fun teasing you” Eunhyuk smirked. He then stops when he saw Hyoyeon turns gloomy. The moment turns awkward and silent.

 

“Do you feel really fun teasing me? I really worried about you and I wanted to be your best person as a maid. And all you do is teasing me. I wonder if have an appreciation to me even a slight?” Eunhyuk was speechless when seeing Hyoyeon bowed her head down and felt idle. He felt sorry to Hyoyeon at sudden. He never being so kind towards Hyoyeon and all he do is teasing her.

 

“I was not like that. You know I have never having fun teasing others before this. Since you came, I felt a lot of fun teasing you. I keep me wanted to do it and do it again. But I’m doing this not because I don’t appreciate you.” Hyoyeon lifts her head towards Eunhyuk. Their eyes meet and they keep staring at the moments.

 

“Hyoyeon -shi”

 

“Yes?” Hyoyeon wondered what Eunhyuk might say. Her heart was beating stongly. They are still staring each other without blinking.

 

Just finished 8th chapter. Sorry for not updating for so long. What happen next? Just enjoy yourself reading this okay. Have a nice day..