...

My maid, my flower

 

************

 

“Hyoyeon, what's in your mind right now? You've keep silent since we’re talking about bringing you to the press” Eunhyuk finally asked Hyoyeon who’s being soundless after she asked him about the press.

 

“Neh? Oh, nothing mister. I’m just getting tired.” Hyoyeon reply, tries to hide her deep feeling.

 

“Do you have someting to ask?”

 

“Nothing…. I guess?”

 

“I bet you have”

 

“Nothing actually….”

 

“Yah Hyoyeon... Just asks me anything okay. You make me feel curious.”

 

“Are you really sincere? I mean, to this relationship?”

 

“Of course I am. You think i didn't?”

 

“I am just wondered”

 

“About what?”

 

“When did you started to like me?” She asked in a soft voice.

 

She put a long stare to him who was resting his head on her shoulder. Eunhyuk keeps silent.

 

“Mister?” Hyoyeon tried calling him but he is not responding.

 

“Are you sleeping?” she asked. There is still no respond. Hyoyeon put her upset sigh.

 

“He must not really into me.” Hyoyeon muttered herself.

 

After moments, Eunhyuk takes her hand and grasps his fingers tightly with her.

 

“Do you remember when you blow something out from my eyes? You made me fluttered and blissful at that time. You remind me something that I have lost before this. You have returned that feeling to me. I keep falling for you since that day.”

 

“You have fallen for me for so long?”

 

“Mmmm, and I just figured my feeling when you kissed me that night” he continued. Hyoyeon nods and smile happily. She somehow felt shy after he mentioned about her unintentional kiss to him.

 

“How about you?” He asked.

 

“What, about me?”

 

“I mean when did your heart fluttered for the first time when you are with me?”

 

“I got fluttered when I first heard you singing at your balcony”

 

“Really? You have fallen to me just by hearing me singing?”

 

“Not really. But you really got the feeling and great voice. No wonder you got so many fans.”

 

“Is that all? I mean is there other thing I did that made you fluttered?”

 

“Remember when you got knocked by the pole. It really didn’t make me fluttered but you shocked me into the death. You really worried me. From there I realize that you did really exist inside my heart”  Hyoyeon whispered.

 

Still leaning on her shoulder, he lands his hand to her cheek to face her. He kissed her on the corner of her lips for seconds. Hyoyeon shyly parted the kiss as he knocked his hand softly.

 

“Yah, we’re in public. Someone might discover you.” She warned him. Eunhyuk smile and cover his mouth with his scarf.

 

“Let’s sleep for moments. I  am really tired. We will be busy after we reach there. We’ll have a lot of things to do.” He said while still remain on her shoulder. Hyoyeon nodded. She put her head on top of him while he grab her hand and hold it tightly.

 

************

 

“What did you say Donghae! Eunhyuk wanted to reveal her to the press?!” Ha Ra unknowingly shouted at Donghae after being told about the matter.

 

“Yes, and I think he do a right thing” he replied.

 

“That was stupid. Our family is going to meet each other to plan my engagement with him”

 

“Please, let him go Ha Ra. It was enough that you have parted him and Hyerim long time ago. Let him go to get his own happiness, okay?”

 

“I am going to get engage with him no matter what happen”

 

“Go Ha Ra, stop your ridiculous deed. And please, change your attitude.”

 

“Who are you anyway, wishing me to change?”

 

“Both of you and Eunhyuk were my friends. And I wish that you can get your future happiness after letting him go”

 

“I wish I could Donghae, but I can't let him go after what I have been done all this time in order to win his heart. I can’t. I am sorry, but I have to go” Ha Ra reply softly than usual.

 

“I know you really well Ha Ra. You are not like this before. I missed the old you.” He said. Ha Ra stopped for moments without facing her friend. For once and moments her face changed from evil to kind form. Her tears started to fall out from her eyes but she walk out and leaves Donghae before he aware.

 

“I can't let him go. I have done so many things to win him over. Why should I give up now? I can’t do that. Even if my mind told me to stop, my heart couldn’t do that.” She muttered as she wipes her remain tears.

 

“No, I can let him go, he is mine. No one can snatch him away from me including that dull maid. Watch So Min, I am  going to revenge you for getting my way” she said as her her face slowly turned into an evil form again. She takes out her cellphone and dialed someone.

 

“Hello, it’s me. Do me a favor. I’ll pay you double for this job.”

 

“What’s your favor, Sweety?”The person in the phone asked.

 

“Stop calling me sweety and listen to me carefully. I want you to go to Japan today and find KIm Hyoyeon. All you need to do  is to trap her and makes her looks dirty infront of Eunhyuk. Do you get it?”

 

“Okay. I’ll do it. Just wait for the good result”

 

“Of course I am waiting for good news from you. Good luck. You’ll received your payment after you done your task” Ha Ra disconnect after she finished her order. She then dialed a number again.

 

“Hello, Aunt Lee. It’s me Ha Ra. I think I have problem with Enhyuk” Ha Ra told everything happens to Eunhyuk’s mother with her devil plans.

 

Seung Ri drop off the phone as Ha Ra disconnected hers. He smirked as tried to innitiate a devil plan on Hyoyeon.

 

“I bet she must have a huge grudge towards this girl.” He mutters. He smiled when he stare Hyoyeon picture displayed on his cellphone. 

 

“We’ll meet again girl. By the way, you are pretty” He grins and kisses on her.

 

“You are the one who will lead to my bounty” he evilly whispered with his hand was naughtily playing on the phone.

 

*************

 

“Fuh, we finally reached Japan. How was I feel, being in Japan?” Eunhyuk stretch out his hand and put his arm around her waist. Hyoyeon tried to let it go but Eunhyuk already tighten it to her clothes.

 

“You didn’t tell me that it was cold season in Japan. I did wear any sweater and long pants. No wonder people were looking at me. The must think that I am wired” she mumbled. Eunhyuk smirked and takes off his jacket and put it to cover her.

 

“Sorry I didn’t aware about that. I was so happy earlier. Let’s go find some clothes for you” he said as he pulled her to follow him. Eunhyuk walks toward someone who was waiting for him.

 

“Mr. Lee Eunhyuk  right?” Eunhyuk nods.

 

“I am the one who will fetch you and bring you to the press”

 

“Let see the time. Mmmm… we still have 5 hours to go before the press. Can you send me anywhere during the remaining hours?” Eunhyuk asked the man.

 

“As your wish Mr. Lee” he agreed.

 

“Good, now can you bring us to any shopping mall here? Just the ordinary one. I don’t want people to recognize me.”

 

“Okay Mr. Lee” He nods and takes Eunhyuk's bags and walks toward the car. Eunhyuk grabs Hyoyeon's hand and ordered her to follow him.

 

After they bought enough clothes for Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk ordered the driver to lead them to the beach. The driver was very loyal as he agreed to all his order.

 

“Sorry for troubling you Mr.”

 

“It’s all right. I am just doing my job” he replied as he drives the cars toward the beach. Hyoyeon excitedly lays her eyes to the blue and shining sea and keeps praising the wonderful scenery in front of her.

 

“Your girlfriend look very excited when she saw every little thing things in front of her. Looks like that she really loves to treasure a thing.”  Both of Eunhyuk and the driver said something in a different language that she couldn’t understand. She ignores their conversation and continue with her view.

 

“She really does. That one of the reason I like about her”

 

“She looks very nice and polite. You should treasure her well” he advised him.

 

“I’ll remember it. Thank you Mr.”

 

“Welcome Mr. Lee. We are finally here. You can take you time to rest your mind. I will wait here”

 

“Thank you Mr” Eunhyuk came out from the car and followed by Hyoyeon. She bowed to the driver before following Eunhyuk. The beach was silent since there are nobody there because of the cold season.

 

Eunhyuk took her hand and pulled her close to him. After walking for moments, he took off his hand of her and grabs her waist instead. Hyoyeon chuckled and smile. They played on the sand and fetching each other.

 

“What did you talked earlier? You both seem talking about me.” Hyoyeon asked him after a while.

 

“He was praising me for having you. He also told me to take care of you”

 

“That was very good of him”

 

“How about me.” he asked.

 

“You?”

 

“Are you satisfied being with me?”

 

“Neh, I am blessed for having you in my life” she replies him as she put her arms on his waist and leaned to his shoulder.

 

“Wow, that was very brave of you”

 

“What?”

 

“You are putting your hands on a star” he teased. Hyoyeon embarrassed and shyly takes off her hands from him.

 

“Sorry...”

 

Eunhyuk laughed and took her hand and put them around his neck. He then moves his hand around her waist and holds them tightly. He pulls her body close to him and starts kissing her forehead and both of her blush cheek. He then planted his lips softly to her and remains static for moments to get her respond. She responded by pointing her lips to him. The static kisses turn into passionate when they slowly opened their heart for a tenderer kiss. Hyoyeon hands played with his hair while he strengthening his arm around her. After a few minutes, they end the kiss and hug to each other.

 

“Now should be the time that we need to get prepared for the press.” Eunhyuk said as he releases his hugs. Hyoyeon nods. Eunhyuk hold into her and they started walking.

 

“Wait..” they stopped.

 

“What’s wrong Mister?”

 

“You head to the car first okay. I felt thirsty. Let me buy drinks first..”

 

“Okay Mister. Be careful, I’ll wait for you in the car. He nods while waving to her before he leaves.

 

Hyoyeon was planning to head to the car when someone called her. She was curious when she saw unknown number displayed on her phones.

 

“Hello. I am Hyoyeon”

 

“Miss Hyoyeon. I am Mrs. Lee, Eunhyuk mother. I was told that you are with him, am I right?"  Hyoyeon was speechless for moment. Her mind was blank and she could not say anything to his mom.

 

“Ne….neh Mr. Lee..” Hyoyeon answered with a gulp. All she could feel at the moment is trembling when Eunhyuk’s mom said something that unpleased and hurt her feeling.

 

Just finish updating this chapter....

Sorry for not updating for so long...

Keep reading and supporting this fanfic okay...

Sorry for the lack of grammar and language...

Enjoy you reading...