....

My maid, my flower

 

************

 

“Take this. We’ll talk later after you get showered.” Eunhyuk gave her a towel as soon after they reached at his hotel’s room. He leaves her for a moment into his bedroom to seek out if there are any dress able clothes for her. He then took his pajamas. When he gets out, he saw Hyoyeon is still remains at her spot.

 

“Why are you still lingering here? You might catch a cold if you didn’t take shower soon. Take these clothes with you. I forgot to bring your clothes that we bought earlier. Just wear these until Mrs. Chang brings those clothes tomorrow” He ordered her.  She nods and takes the clothes. But she was still remaining on her spot.

 

“Do you have anything to say to me? If you do, let’s talk after this. You need to freshen yourself first”

 

“I… I… Haaachoo!!” Hyoyeon tried to speak but sneeze instead.

 

“Look what I say, you have already caught with a cold. Wait for moments, I’ll prepare a hot bath for you.” He said worriedly. He turned back and intends to go to the bathroom but his right arm was grabbed by her swiftly.

 

“I have nothing to do with the man you saw earlier. I… I… swear. Please, you have to believe me” she said weakly while begging for his understanding.

 

“We’ll talk about this later. You should listen to me right now. First, get showered” he ordered her as he head to the bathroom. She nodded as she follows him at the back.

 

*************

 

Hyoyeon gets out from the bathroom while rubbing her wet hair with towel. She walks slowly as she finds it was difficult to move well with Eunhyuk’s pajama because it was too big.

 

“You looked really small with my pajama on you.” Hyoyeon startled and turned towards Eunhyuk who’s preparing dinner.

 

“Oooh…  Mister… What are you doing?”

 

“I’m preparing dinner for us”

 

“It’s weird to see you in the kitchen. I’ve never saw you prepared meals before this. And, how can you make dinner so fast. There’s a lot”

 

“Of course it was fast because they were ordered. I’m just putting my last touch on them. Just putting them on table and then serve it.”

 

“My instinct was real. They were actually ordered”

 

“Hey, stop talking and come here. Your stomach must have really grumbled. You haven’t been eaten since we reached here. Finished all these and get your medicine after this. And you should not forget, I am the one who prepare your meals when you were very sick. Have you forgotten?” Eunhyuk order her to sit while reminding her that he was the one who had prepared meals for her during her sick time. Hyoyeon smiled and nodded.

 

“I almost forgot about that. Thank you for caring me all this time, Mister”

 

“Eat and finished all these” he pushed her toward the seat and sits in front of her.

 

Hyoyeon nods and begin to eat fairly quickly. She stopped and slows her pace after the hoop. Eunhyuk asks her to eat slowly as he headed her a glass of water.

 

*****************

 

“Master?” she called him hesitatingly at his back when he was resting on a couch while reading to some news.

Hyoyeon tried to figure out how she should start with him. Eunhyuk turned his head toward her, waiting for her words. He pretends to be clueless as he was also trying to figure how to start the conversation between them.

 

Hyoyeon couldn’t say anything when Eunhyuk stared at her. Her mind turned blank as soon she tried to open the chat.

 

“Have you seen something between us earlier? I mean, between me and Hyerim.” He finally spoke. Hyoyeon slowly nod.

 

“You were hugging each other” she said dimly.

 

“You are running away because of that?”

 

“Yeah… I thought you still have a heart for her. After what I had done, I thought that you are going to leave me and start anew with her.” She cleared.

 

“That is what you thought. She was feeling down after what happen earlier. I tried to console her. You should believe in me.”

 

“I am sorry for doubting you. I was scared that that you are going to leave me after what have I done. But sincerely, I don’t have anything to do with that guy. He was trying to trap me. I don’t even know his name. You have to believe me” she tried to convince him.

 

Eunhyuk kept silent. He closed his eyes and let out a long gasp. His was upset every time he thinks about what happen between Hyoyeon and the guy before. He just couldn’t bear if someone touched her.

 

“Mister, do you hear me?” Hyoyeon asked him curiously. He seem didn’t paying attention to her.

 

“Mister?” she asked once again but Eunhyuk is still with the same reaction. Hyoyeon breathes out slowly.

 

“I’ll let you alone. I’ll talk everything to you after you get the courage to hear me out” Hyoyeon said with her voice fluttered. She stands and decided to leave when Eunhyuk stand up and lift her up. Hyoyeon let out a little scream.

 

Eunhyuk holds her body tightly while walks toward bedroom. Hyoyeon wavered anxiously and tried to endure her racing heart.

 

Eunhyuk placed her at the right side of the bed warily and placed him self beside her. Hyoyeon let her eyes closed as her heart trembled swiftly.

 

“I think I should sleep at the couch” Hyoyeon uttered anxiously while getting up.

 

Eunhyuk pull her waist  her and he laid her back. He wrapped his arm around her.

 

“Mis… Mister”

 

“Let just stay like this.”

 

“Don’t you mad at me anymore?” Hyoyeon asked hesitantly.

 

“I am mad at myself. I am sorry for doubting you earlier without hearing your explanation.” He replied.

 

“I think we are even now Mister. I am sorry for leaving you earlier.”

 

“Don’t ever think to do that again, arraso? I nearly died of worry you know.” He mutters while moving her even closer to him.

 

“Let get sleep. We’ll talk tomorrow. You should rest.” Hyoyeon nodded as she placed her head softly on his arm.

 

 

 

New chapter updated...

Sorry for the short update...

Enjoy your reading...

Have a nice day....