I am a teaser and it was fun

My maid, my flower

It has been three day since Hyoyeon has worked as Eunhyuk maid. But yet, she still has a long way to go to complete her compensate debt with him. For the past few days, Eunhyuk has appointed her to do a lot of things. Not only house work at his home, but also being a personal assistant at his workplace. After she has done all works at home, she has still needed to go to Eunhyuk workplace to clean his studio, office and even the dressing room.

 

“Hyoyeon, prepare my attire for the next shoot. I want them to get ironed. I don’t want to see each of them to get crumpled. Hurry up. What are you waiting for”said Eunhyuk when seeing Hyoyeon is still standing still scratching her head.

 

“You want me to choose the attire you are going to wear Master?  I wonder which clothes will suit you for the photos shoot. I have no idea how is it to be look like.” Ask Hyoyeon gently.

 

“Yah, chicken head girl, I am not told you to chose my attire for the photos shoot. I just want you to iron them. IRON!!  If you are going to choose the attire for me, I might turn into laughing stock. Just look at you now, really unfashionable with that jean and that big sweater. You really don’t have any sense of style, don’t you?  Just go to my personal stylist and ask her where she kept them. I want you to complete them A.S.A.P!” Eunhyuk orders to Hyoyeon while passed her. Hyoyeon was a little dumbfounded and embarrassed to Eunhyuk words while some of the crew laughed at her.

 

“Then you should have said it clearly. You are saying something that makes me misunderstood” said Hyoyeon with her low voice but still heard by Eunhyuk. He stopped and turns back towards Hyoyeon.

 

“Are you saying something at my back? Let me hear it then.” Ask Eunhyuk harshly and move a little forward. Hyoyeon smiles anxiously and stepped back.

 

“No, no…  Nothing  Mister. I just said that I will prepare them as soon as possible. Where is she anyway? Oh there she is. Unnie!!! “said Hyoyeon whining. She runs towards Miss Chung Me, Eunhyuk’s personal stylist who was smiling at them. Eunhyuk followed Hyoyeon at her back.

 

“Yah, Eunhyuk-si, you should not act to harsh to Hyoyeon. She is still a newbie you know. She still has a lot of things to learn.” Eunhyuk just obeyed and pointing his tongue to Hyoyeon before he passed.

 

Hyoyeon takes a long breath. She was some how feeling a little relieved. She really thought that her Master is a real Monster that will take out his fire at any time. Hyoyeon’s anxious face plus a long sigh makes Mr. Chang Lee laughed.

 

“You should not mind him. He is always like that. There are no crews who never scolded by him. Most of them already are used to his grumpy attitudes. He was a really nice person actually. He is just too committed with his work. He treasures his career other than anything else.” reveals Mr. Chang Me.

 

 The other crews are just nodded and smiling at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon smiles as she understands with the situation. She suddenly feels a little curious why Eunhyuk put his career as number on of his life.

 

“You might just wondering isn’t? Why Eunhyuk was always with his work.” ask Mrs. Chang Me. Hyoyeon just nodded.

 

“ I think he was very poor lonely man. He should really have to develop relationship with someone, or else he might continue to keep the loneliness within him.”said Mrs. Chang Me.

“ He never have a love relationship with someone before? I would believe then. No wonder he hasn’t got any women in his life. He is so scary, like a monster who will take out fire anytime. “whispered Hyoyeon to Mrs. Chang. Mr. Chang laughed softly.

“I guess you  are right” she replied while laughing.

Hyoyeon laughed along. She stopped when some one grabs and pulls her pony tails hair. Hyoyeon turns back. It was Eunhyuk who was at her back. Hyoyeon was dumbfounded.

“Close you big mouth and go prepare my attire chicken head. Do not waste your time here saying ridiculous things. You to Chang Me unnie, you should get me ready. Now!!” Hyoyeon was groaned while Mrs. Chang was laughing.

“ Ommmooo… its hurt Mister. Okay, okay I’ll get them ready now. Just let go of me first.” Hyoyeon appealed. Eunhyuk lets hairs go and once again she moves a little far from him.

 

“Yah… Eunhyuk you should not do that to Hyoyeon. Look at her hair. They were already messed. Hyoyeon, just go and do Eunhyuk orders. The clothes are in the wardrobe.” Said Mrs. Chang after feeling relieved from laughing. Hyoyeon nods and passed them fastly without even looking to Eunhyuk.

 

“Do you work quickly. You will follow Eunhyuk his photo shoot event today. I’m not available since I am going to have meeting with his manager regarding his next albums theme.” ordered Mrs. Chang to Hyoyeon.

 

“Me?? I don have idea what I am going to do there. I am still inexperienced. Can anyone replace me?” ask Hyoyeon.

 

“ I am sorry Hyoyeon. All crews are busy preparing Eunhyuk MV sehedule and preparation today. You are the only one who is free today. Just follow anything he wants you to do. You should also learn something from now on since you are working for him.” Hyoyeon just nodded her head after Mrs. Chang finished her words.

 

“Ommmo… I am going to be finished if I am not doing well today. That mister is so fierce and always makes my heart startled. Oh God, please accompany me okay.” wished Hyoyeon while doing her best ironing the clothes. Eunhyuk watches Hyoyeon from afar. He was somehow enjoying himself after teasing her.

 

3rd chapter.

thanks for subscribing..

Hv a nice reading..