Oh my Godness!!!

My maid, my flower

 

***********

 

It has been 3 days since Eunhyuk taking his day break. All things he does are just staying and messing up his home while waiting for Hyoyeon to come back from her class to clean up for him. While waiting for Hyoyeon to come home Eunhyuk just staying at his music room and tries to start up a song. Sometime his eyes turn to the clock. He somehow felt so boring since Hyoyeon was nowhere to be teased.

 

“That girl, where did she go? The noon is already passed. She should already be here right now.” Thought Eunhyuk while continuously looking at the clock.

 

He then walks toward living room and lying on the couch. He grabs the remote and connects to the TV channel. While watching his eyes once again turn to the clock. Eunhyuk put a long sigh.

 

“She is really late today. She really does well in worrying me. She should have called me at least.”  He mumbled.

 

He then felt relieved when hearing the door was opened.  He pretending not to know that she has already arrived. Hyoyeon was overloaded with goods and was gasping exhaustion.

 

“I am back Master”

 

“You are late” he replied spontaneously.

 

“I have just come back from groceries store. Have you already eaten?” Eunhyuk shaked his head.

 

“Oh, sorry for the wait. I’ll prepare your lunch. Just wait for moments Master” Eunhyuk just nodded without looking to Hyoyeon. He tries not express his feeling of relieve since Hyoyeon came.

 

Hyoyeon has been really obedient to Eunhyuk since she has being a back up body for him. This is the only thing she could do to return back to for what have done by him. She really wanted to give him a thanks present but since she has not enough money to buy present, this is the only thing she can do to appreciate him.

 

**********

 

Eunhyuk was lying on the cushion and watching TV, while Hyoyeon was cleaning the mess near with him. Hyoyeon doing her work diligently even sometimes put a squint to his master. She seems still prying about something. Her head was still buzzing with the crush that has been mentioned by her master three day ago. She tried to forget the curious feeling inside her but her heart seems doesn’t want to cooperate.

 

“I wonder who she was. I am curious. I bet she must be pretty and kind.  Is she that a person who was in a picture with Mister and Donghae?” mumbled Hyoyeon curiously.

 

Hyoyeon eyes were still at Eunhyuk. She really admitted that her master has a good-looking face that every women wish for. Sometime he was good but he really like to and always made her doubt whether or not he appreciates her of being her maid.

 

“He must have treated her nicely. It would be impossible if she was me” Hyoyeon keeps mumbled. Her eyes keep staring at her master.

 

“Why are you keeping looking at me just now, Kim Hyoyeon?” Hyoyeon hasn’t noticed that Eunhyuk was aware with her staring. She keep staring at him and seem unaware with Eunhyuk inquire. He stands and moves his body in front of her.

 

“This girl is wired. She keeps staring at me. I wonder why?” thought Eunhyuk. He stand and facing with her until Hyoyeon reign her consciousness.

 

“Ooommo…. Mister! When were you standing here? You really shocked me.”

 

“Yah, you are the one who was staring at me all over the time. Don’t try to make excuses.”

 

“I am not. I am watching TV.”

 

“Your eyes don’t lie. They keep directed to me, you chicken head girl.”

 

“I…i am not. Ommo…. is that  Donghae on TV?” Hyoyeon tries to hide her lie.

 

She passed Eunhyuk moves forward near to the TV. Donghae was on the TV casting to his new drama series.

 

“Wow, he is really you friend Master.” Said Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk nodded and get back to the couch. Hyoyeon enjoying the drama for the moments. She really wishes to continue watching but then canceled her intention since still has works to complete. She was Eunhyuk when he suddenly grabs her hand and let her to couch with him. He seems understand that Hyoyeon was attracted to the drama.

 

“Just take a break in moments. Let’s watch together”

 

“Should I watch Mister?  I still got work to complete.”

 

“Just do it later, but if you insist to do the works, then go ahead” Hyoyeon immediately sit beside Eunhyuk.

 

“I can do the works later. I really wanted to watch this. This drama seems interesting”

 

Eunhyuk was just smiling and keeps his watching. Some time the living room is covered with their laughter when it comes to humorous scene. Hyoyeon was really engrossed and feels entertained with Donghae superb acting. She keeps talking about Donghae. Eunhyuk smiled listening to her reaction toward Donghae. He didn’t really into the drama but enjoyed watching Hyoyeon who was immersed with the drama.

 

“Donghae was a very talented actor. Plus he was so striking in the drama. I really like him” said Hyoyeon after they finished their watch.

 

“Do you like him?”

 

“Of course, I think everyone has already fallen to him. He makes me fell in love with him through his acting.”

 

“Do not fall too deep. He is only acting okay. You don’t know the real him. Don’t misguided”

 

“That is why I have fallen with his character. I wish I could have a guy like his character. Do you know how to act Mister?” Eunhyuk nodded.

 

“Really? It is impossible. I have never seen you in drama”

 

“How is that impossible? I have been cast for some Korean series.”

 

“What is that? I have never watched that one.”

 

“That is because you have never taking your time watching them all. I guess you never watched drama before.”

Hyoyeon nodded.

 

“Right, I got not time to watch them since a long time ago. Thinking back the time, there is a lot great things I haven’t done before” replied Hyoyeon. Her face turns gloomy.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I haven’t done a lot of memorable things with my friends since my parents died. I lost my place of dependence since they leaved me. All I could do is depending on my self to continue my living.” Eunhyuk just nodded to Hyoyeon reply. He really doesn’t have any idea how to cheer up the gloomy Hyoyeon.

 

“But we should continue our life isn’t? As long I still have friends around me, I am happy and contented.” Hyoyeon then put her smiles on her face.

 

“You should live your life happily to Mister. As long as you are being true to your own feeling” she then said to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk just keeps his silence.

 

Hyoyeon stands up and intends to leave to continue her unfinished work.

 

“I should continue my work. Thank for letting me watching Mister” Hyoyeon said.

 

 Before she passes him, Eunhyuk immediately stand up and grabs her hands and pushes her toward the wall. Hyoyeon was shocked with her Master and just standing still. They are just a few inches far to each other and his face was really close to her. Eunhyuk deepens his faces to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon felt that Eunhyuk seems feeling like to kiss her. She didn’t know what to do and just closes her eyes and starts breathing nervously.

 

 

 

Just finished my 9th chapter. Hehe..

Suspense what might happen next? I dont know either. Still thinking for the next chapter. Your comments might inspire me... Hehe...

Thanks so much for keeping up with this fanfiction... Have a nice day all...