Lost and found...

My maid, my flower

**************

 

Hyoyeon sat outside of the unfamiliar food store, gasped hardly due to tiredness. Her half uncovered body was in freeze and her feet were injured slightly because of the scurry. She cried and sobbed unstoppably hasn’t any idea what to do.

 

“Where am I? Am I just lost? Oh, no! What should I do?” she speaks unclearly while looking around. She realized that people were staring at her weirdly while passing her. She stopped her sob and tried to calm. Her stomach grumbled really hard when she smell a very tasty foods scent from the store.

 

“Stupid, Hyoyeon. Why did you run away when you know nothing about this place? And you are running without taking any money” she stood up and tried to memorize the place she passed before. Unfortunately, she failed.

 

“How am I going back?  I have forgotten the way I’ve passed earlier. And what to do…  I am so hungry.” She grumbles while tapping her stomach.

 

“Miss, are you okay?” someone came to her and asked her in a language that she doesn’t understand. There were two men who were in front of her asking her with their nation language.

 

“I don’t understand what you are saying about.” She answers with a shakes of her head.

 

The two men tried to ask with her with their body language, but Hyoyeon failed to understand them. After taking quite along time with the useless talk, they pulled her to an unfamiliar place.

 

“Yah, where are you taking me? Help me.. Help!!” she shouted for a help. She was probing when people who was passing by didn’t mind to help her and but they are chuckled instead.

....

 

The men took her into a place that she uncommon with. There is a woman who was doing the typing while the other was talking to her.

 

“Sit here” one of the men ordered her to sit down. Hyoyeon sits and asked where she was at. But still, it was an unknowable answer. They tried to make new body language.

 

“Cellphone? Do you want my cellphone.”  She guessed. They shook their head.

 

“Friend, cellphone. Call them?” one of them asked her with his two fingers at his ear and mouth.

“Ahhh… Friends, call my friends” she told. They nodded.

Hyoyeon knocked her head lightly.

“Babo Hyoyeon. How can I forget about this?” she takes her phone and tried to find someone’s number.

 

“Should I call him?” she was hesitating.

 

“Yah, you can’t Hyoyeon. You have just run away from him. Why should you call him now” she patted her head.

 

“But there is now one can save you other than him. He is the only one you knew here” her other minds talked. After a while thought, she shook her head. She stopped when the two men in front of her was staring at her strangely. Hyoyeon smiled and looked at her phone back.

 

“Mrs. Chang! I should call her” she remembered and tried to call her.

 

**************

 

Eunhyuk searched Hyoyeon every corner of the place but he still couldn’t find her. Luckily that the place wasn’t surrounded by people and he wasn’t chased by anyone at that time.

 

“That chicken head, where are you? You shouldn’t have wandered around at the place you don't familiarize with. Wait until I found you and you are finished” he muttered with his trembling and worried heart.

 

While wandering around like a mad man he managed to take his time to buy a couple of hats, eyeglasses, scarf, a pairs of gloves and sweater from the nearest shop. He pleaded to the ajjumma of the shop, not to disclose him to the public, and covers himself in disguise. Luckily the ajjumma was really kind and agreed to help. He was almost done changing when he got a phone call.

 

“Eunhyuk, I know Hyoyeon’s wherebout. Should I take her now?” Mr. Chang sudden call surprised him.

 

“Really..? Where is she?” he asked impatiently.

 

“She was at nearby police station. Are you going to take her or you want me to….”

 

“Never mind, Noona… I’ll get her. I’m taking off…” she cut her words gladly.

 

“Yah, Eunhyuk!!”

 

“What?”

 

“Be nice to her okay?”

 

“Arraso”

 

“Don’t make any stupid…”

 

“Arasso Noona.. I taking off.. See you later…?

 

“Yah… Eunhyuk I haven’t finish…” tit…. EunHyuk cut off the conversation and rushed out from the changing room

 

“Aunt, I’m leaving now. Thanks for covering me up” he says while waving at her before he get out from the shop. She nodded and waving back to him as she sent him “be careful” sign.

 

“I will. Take care to, Aunt.”

 

Eunhyuk dashed from the shop to the other places of the area promptly. He ignored people around him and kept bumped to the others while running.

 

************

 

Hara throws away the remote control over the TV screen intensely after she saw the news stated that Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon have officially dated.

 

“What?! Is that for real? How is that happened? Seungri told me that she has already left him. How come did they end up together?” she grumbled angrily.

 

She tried to call Seungri but it turned to out to be a voicemail. Ha Ra irritably tossed her phone on the floor and starts to toss every thing next to her.

 

“Stupid Hyoyeon. You’ll be finished! Just wait until you get back. I am going to make you suffer. You better watch out!!” yelled Ha Ra, tried to hold her breath. She then take her phone back and called her on and only savior, Mrs. Lee, Eunhyuk’s mother.

 

“What!!! How is that possible? I’ve just warned her not to unveil their relationship. She agreed to cooperate. Don’t worry Ha Ra baby, Uncle and I will make sure this engagement thing to be happen. That woman will take her lesson!!” said Mrs. Lee angrily, enough to make Ha Ra contented of winning Eunhyuk back.

 

***************

 

Hyoyeon was nearly fallen asleep when Eunhyuk entered and rushed toward her. She was surprised when looking at him and bowed down. Looking at Hyoyeon who was frozen with her bare shoulder, he took out the sweater and enrobes her body. Hyoyeon thanked him shyly with her head down.

 

“How did she end up being here?” Eunhyuk asked the man beside him. Hyoyeon stared at them silently since she has no idea what are they saying.

 

“Oooh… She seemed lost and freezing. My friend and I brought her here. She thought that we are kidnapper at first.” he answered as he chuckled.

 

“Thanks so much for taking care of her. I am sorry on her behalf. This is her first time of being here”

 

“It’s my pleasure. This is our job after all. You should bring her back now. She might catch a cold. She stayed out of coldness for so long. Did you bring car?” he asked Eunhyuk politely. He shook her head and asks him to get a taxi for them. The man kindly agreed.

 

“How did you know… I was here?” Hyoyeon asked him warily. Eunhyuk stared her sharply, and took out a long gasps.

 

“Chang Mi noona called me earliar. She told me that you are... Wait?? You should've called me. Why did you call her, when you have me? And one more thing, you shouldn’t have run away at first. You made everyone worried about you!”

 

“I am sorry”

 

“You don’t even know this place. You are really getting in my nerves!” he yelled her anxiously.

 

Hyoyeon bowed down and took his arm.

 

“Don’t scold anymore. I’m really sorry. I won’t do this anymore. I scared for being lost.” She pleaded sobbingly. Looking at her crying next to him, he holds her and patting her back tenderly.

 

“Don’t do this anymore, okay? You don’t know how worried I am earlier” he whispered gently. Hyoyeon nodded and repay his grip.

 

Eunhyuk bowed to the both of the police man and asked Hyoyeon to do so, before they entered into the taxi. Hyoyeon thanked and apologized for the misunderstanding she had caused. They gladly welcomed her and and told her to beware next time.

 

 

 

Chapter 32 updated....

Hehe... I will end this twist...

But to be sure, there's gonna be more other twists to appear..

Thanks for supporting guys...

Have a nice reading this chapter....