22...

My maid, my flower

 

*********

Hyoyeon hesitated whether or not to enter the bar where Eunhyuk was. He was drunk and kept mumbled about not going home if she doesn’t appear in front of him. Donghae who was with him  got no idea other than begging her to show herself infront him.

 

“What should I do if he never want to let me go when I show up? Our plan might fail”

 

“Don’t worry Hyoyeon. He was really drunk right now. He won’t move as long as he don't see you.”

 

“But I…”

 

“Please Hyoyeon. He seemed really distracted since you left. It's alright, you can go after sending him home." He missed you so much.

 

“That was a hard request for me”

 

“Please Hyo, help my friend. You don't want him to stay here all night long isn't?”

 

Hyoyeon was thinking at first but then she agreed to meet Eunhyuk and taking him home. She wishes that she could refuse the request but she was really worried about his condition.

 

*********

 

Hyoyeon silently entered the room where Eunhyuk stayed at. Donghae who was waiting patiently  for her, put his releived smile when he saw her. Hyoyeon bowed to Donghae before she turned her attention towards Eunhyuk.

 

“How is he?” She asked while staring at her master.

 

“He falls asleep while waiting for you. He was happy when I said that you will come.”

 

“But I am just going to send him home”

 

“I know...”

 

“What should I do?”

 

“Wake him up. I am going to take my car. Bring him to the entrance. I am gonna wait you both there.”

 

“Ok...” agreed Hyoyeon. Donghae smiled and patted her shoulder before he walks out to take his car. Hyoyeon moves closer to Eunhyuk. She stared his master at the moments. 

 

"He look miserable" she thought. She missed him so much as her tears welling around her eyes. She wiped her tears when Eunhyuk opened his eyes and gave her a long stares.

 

Eunhyuk stared at a person who’s sitting next to him. He can’t see her clearly but he seems recognize her. He curved his smile and holds her.

 

“You finally came. Where have you gone?” he asked her as he strengthens his arm around her. Hyoyeon stayed still and just let Eunhyuk hugged her.

 

“How's your life?” she asked in a low and tremble voice.

 

“I am not okay. My life was miserable after you left.  You leave me without telling. It hurt me a lot.” He weakly replied.

 

“I am sorry.”

 

Eunhyuk released his hug and embraces her face. He stared her for moments, as well as her.

 

“You look pale. Did you eat on time mister?”

 

“You are nowhere to cook for me. How can I eat properly? You should come back to me.” He placed his forehead on her shoulder.

 

“I am sorry. I can't”

 

“ Stop saying that sorry thing. I felt really dizzy right now. Let’s talked after I reign my consciousness. Let me sleep for an hours. Don't leave me until I'm awake" he begged.

 

Hyoyeon remains silent. She wished she could agree. She wished that she could stay longer with him but she realized that she was thinking of wasteful hope for being with him. She took her cell phones and dial up Donghae.

 

“Oppa. I can’t do this.  I am afraid that  I might never leave him anymore if I get back into the house. It would be better if I leave now. I even doubt to myself”

 

“Its okay Hyoyeon. Let’s meet out side”

 

“Aniyo Oppa. I am going home directly. Please take care of mister. I am really sorry. I can’t send him home. I am going” she said in trembled voice.

 

Hyoyeon… Hello…” before Donghae could say anything the phone has already disconnected. He run toward the room but unfortunately she has gone. He put a heavy sigh and sit beside Eunhyuk.

 

“She really left isn’t? She refused to come back.” He startled when Eunhyuk spoke to him. He opened his eyes and stared at Donghae.

 

“You are awake?”

 

“Do you have anything to say to me? Are you hiding something” he asked Donghae, curiously.

 

“Did you heard something?”

 

“Yes. It seem that you the one planned this thing”

 

“I am sorry. I… I…”

 

Eunhyuk immediately stands up and grabs Donghae’s collar. He pushed him roughly toward the wall.

 

“I tought we are friends! I really thought that you are the one who understand me the most. Why! Why you told her to leave me. Why!” he screamed. He landed a quite hard punch to Donghae stomach, enough to make him groaned in pain. Luckily, he managed to fend off when Eunhyuk tried to hit him  for a second time. He grabbed Eunhyuk hands and then pushed him into the couch.

 

“Listen to me Eunhyuk. She cried all day yesterday and this is because of you! She even left you because she doesn’t want you to lose your reputation. I help her out of pity do you understand that? And I don’t think that you dare to lose your reputation just because of a woman don’t you?”

 

“How if I dare?!”

 

“What?”

 

“I was planning to tell people that I am going to date her during the press tomorrow.”

 

“I never thought that you will think that way. I…I am really sorry”

 

Eunhyuk sighed. He cover her tearing eyes and tries to calms himself meanwhile Donghae was gasping his breath. 

 

“Are you okay?” Eunhyuk asked his condition after a moment.

 

“I am alright. You are good puncher even you got drunk” He replied in gasping tone.

 

“I am sorry”

 

“It’s okay. Serves me right. Sorry for planning that silly thing. I will try to make it up for you.”

 

“How are you going to persuade her?”

 

“I got my own idea. But please let’s go home for now. You need a rest. I will think of something for you to get her back.” Donghae said as he lend his hand at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk grabbed it and place his arm on his shoulder. Donghae punched softly at his before they smirked to each other.

 

**************

 

Hyoyeon stayed home all day long after helping Sunny with housework. She was still couldn’t get out due to the breaking news between them. She tried to distract herself from thinking about the matter by busying herself drawing some scathes.

 

Hyoyeon was concentrating with her drawing Donghae called her and told her unexpected thing that she hard to bare.

 

“Is it true oppa? He is leaving?” asked Hyoyeon while trembling.

 

“Yes. He told me this morning. He will be leave today to another country for years. He got frustated.”

 

“Bwoh? He will leave today? What should I do? I don’t even have the chance to see him.” Hyoyeon whispered. She was shocked about Eunhyuk sudden plan of leaving the country.

 

“Hello, Hyoyeon? Are you still there?”

 

“Oppa…… I think this is the best solution for us.”

 

“Do you really want him to go? You should stops him and tell him about your feeling”

 

“How could I saying that thing to him. I don’t deserve it.”

 

“But you should. This is concerning to your heart and feeling. Be true to yourself. You should stop thinking about others feeling right now. You should take care of yours.”

 

“Oppa…”

 

“He will leave an hour from now. You should get going now if you want to meet him. Otherwise you will regret later on”

 

Hyoyeon felt like her heart wanted to burst out. Her face was really hot and it was very hard for her heart to breath. She was trembling yet she was hesitating whether or not to go to see Eunhyuk.

 

**********

 

“Ajjushi, could you please drive faster? I really need to be there soon” Hyoyeon tried to persuade the taxi driver to increase his speed. She was unsure whether or not she can make time to meet Eunhyuk.

 

“Mister please don’t leave before I reach there. I should at least disclose my feeling before you go. Please wait for me” she whispered. She keeps looking at her watch as she wishing that the time could be turned back.

 

“Sorry miss. I couldn’t move faster anymore. It seems that the road jam was really bad.”

 

“Ohh… I will stop from here. Here is the money. Thank you, ajjushi.” Hyoyeon runs towards the street right after she get out from the car.

 

“Please.... wait for me mister.” She whispered nervously while running to the air port with all her might.

 

It takes her about 15 minutes to reach the airport but she managed to get there. She goes towards the departing area and tried to look for Eunhyuk. After a taking some time for the searching, Hyoyeon dissapointedly throwed herself on the wall. Eunhyuk is nowhere to be founded. She couldn’t able to holds her tears, she cried silently while regretting for not being able to meet him for the last time.

 

She walked away with her gasping breath, leaving weakly and sorrowfully. The area which has been crowded at first has become silent since there was only a count of people who was still remain. Donghae called her to ensure whether or not she able to meet Eunhyuk.

 

“He left already. I didn’t manage to see him”

 

“Really? You should have met him. You really don’t see him?"

 

“Neh.. Oppa. His flight has already departed. He has left. I didn’t manage to confess to him” she replied with her hurt trembling voice.

 

She was standing halfheartedly on the wall when someone with black hats, glasses and black attire walked suspectedly toward her. His mouth was fully covered with dark scarf.

 

“Oppa, that person seems wired. He is coming to me. He was scary” Hyoyeon muttered as she slowly back off. He  took something from her jacket and keeps following her.

 

Hyoyeon.. Hello. Hyoyeon, are you there? What happen?” Donghae asked worriedly in the line. Hyoyeon turned back and tried to run away but unfortunately she was hastily grabbed by the unknown man. Her phone dropped when she tried to escape from him.

 

“Hel…Help me…ahhhmmm” she couldn’t scream anymore because was locked by his hands. He then brought her into a quiet corner where no one could see them.

 

Hyoyeon gasped her breath because she was really scared to face the terrible thing that might happen for a second time. He pushed her to on the wall. His hand was still covering . Hyoyeon wavered and closed her eyes while shedding her tears.

 

 

Sorry for delaying the press...

Sorry for continuing the twist...

Wait for my next chapter okay...

Enjoy you reading...

Thank you so much Subscriber and all the comments....