..... ^___^

My maid, my flower

 

***************

 

“Noooooo…!!! Mister…Please wake up… Aaaahhh.....” Hyoyeon screamed intensely.

 

“Hyoyeon.... Hey, Kim Hyoyeon! What’s wrong? Wake up Hyoyeon. Wake up! You are sleep talking”

 

Hyoyeon opened her eye her eyes and woke her body up. She breathes out and relieved that she just having a bad dream. Sunny was sitting at her side while trying to calm her.

 

“Sunny-ah. I dreamt a really bad thing about Mister. I really thought that it was real. I am scared.” cried Hyoyeon. She sealed her face with both of her hand and shook it.

 

“It’s okay Hyoyeon-ah. I am here.” Sunny hugged her while patting her back warmly.

 

“It must be a really bad dream isn't? You even cried and screamed out loud in your sleep.” Hyoyeon nodded.

 

Sunny wiped her tears and tried to console her.

 

“I wish I could comfort you right now. But I think I have something more important to say to you” Sunny hesitatingly said to her friend who was still sobbing.

 

“Donghae called earlier. You were sleeping back then and I took the call for you. It was regarding your Master”

 

“Mister?” she asks curiously. Sunny nodded.

 

“Is anything bad happen to him? What's wrong Sunny?”

 

“It is not like that. Donghae told me that your master was at airport right now. He is leaving” Hyoyeon widened her swollen eyes, realizing that half of her dream was telling the truth. She gets up and took a quick time to get ready. Without any hesitation she is going to meet him and reveal her feeling. Since she felt really nervous with her dream, she wishes to meet Eunhyuk as soon as she can.

 

“I should go and tell him my feeling. I don’t want to feel any regret without telling him anything before he leaves.”

 

After finished with her rush preparation she hurriedly walked toward the door without taking her bag. Sunny shook her head wacthing at clumsy Hyoyeon who was already at the front door, while taking her bag and chase her.

 

“Hey, you forgot this. You should bring these along” Sunny grabbed her hand and handed her bag. 

 

"Oh... Thanks chinggu" Hyoyeon thanked her before left.

 

Kyunkyun was waiting patiently for Hyoyeon in front of her house. Today he will be in charge for sending her to airport, as planned. As Hyoyeon went out, s he curiously asked why he was there.

 

“Sunny told me everything. Just get in, I’ll drive you to the airport”

 

“But...”

 

“Don’t waste your time. We still have less than one our to go before his departing time”

 

“How did you know? I don’t even know his departing time.”

 

“Yah, stop talking and get in the car. You are wasting your time.” yelled Kyunkyun. Hyoyeon nodded and get into the car. She wanted to ask more, but time does not permit her to do so. Meeting with her master is the priority she must do right now.

 

***********

 

After thanked Kyunkyun, Hyoyeon goes directly to the departing area and tried to seek for her master. She searched at every corner of the airport but she failed to find his presence.

 

She dropped herself at the corner of the area and start sobbing. She cursed herself for not being able to meet and confess to him. Without realizing that someone was standing next to him got up slowly. Unable to stop her tears, she walked away, intending to leave the Departing area.

 

She stopped when someone pulls her arm and took her to a relatively quiet corner. Hyoyeon was offended and frightened. She thoroughly remembered the dream she had before. “It was a real dream,” that what she thought. She closed her eyes letting the person to do anything he wants until she heard someone calling her name.

 

"Hyo?" she knew the voice. She opened her eyes and startled.

 

She almost didn’t recognize someone wearing hat and black spectacles with a scarf covering his mouth, standing in front of her eyes. She felt relieve as she knew he was the person who dragged her.

 

***********

 

Eunhyuk is waiting for Hyoyeon while his manager and a few staff are busy checking the thing to be brought into the flight. To be exact, Eunhyuk is attending a press conference at Japan as well as to promote his fifth album. He wanted to meet Hyoyeon before he leave, but Donghae against him to do so.

 “Don’t worry Eunhyuk. I’ll make up this thing on your behalf.”

 

“Could you at least tell me what’s your plan? You make me feel nervous. What if I don’t meet her before the press? I need to see her. I want her to tell me the truth about her feeling”

 

“It is not going to work Eunhyuk-ah. I have told you that she was trying to protect you by not revealing her feeling toward you."

 

“”Then what will you do to make her to see me?”

 

“Don’t worry I have bunch of plans. If one is not getting to works then ill try another plan”

 

“I am relying on you Donghae. Don’t make me wait too long. Anyway thanks.”

 

“It is my responsibility to make up my mistakes, chingu. Don’t worry, just rely on me”

 

************

 

It’s the time for him, Mr. Jung, Mrs Chang and the rest of the crews to enter the boarding area since they only got 30 minutes to fly. He was standing as a last passenger to enter the boarding area. He felt nervous as his eyes were still turning back and forth to look for Hyoyeon existence. He felt pressured every time someone passed him but he realized there is still no Hyoyeon.

 

"What it is? He said he got plan." he complained. He almost despaired when he passed his flight ticket to the flight attendant when he saw Hyoyeon was passing him nervously.

 

“Hyoyeon!”

 

Hyoyeon didn’t turned her body toward him and keep her searching with her wrinkled face. He requested for a short leave and run after Hyoyeon who’s already disappeared from his eyes. It took him a few minutes to catch her presence until he found her kneeling and crying at one corner.

 

He walked toward her and stand next to her without she realize. As she stood up and walked away, he grabbed her hand and dragged her into a less pass by corner. He nearly chuckled when he saw So Min closed her eyes, sacredly.

 

“Hyo” he talked. Hyoyeon opened her eyes, surprised to see him in front of her.

 

“You are here Hyoyeon. I am waitin...” before he could say anything, Hyoyeon spoke out.

 

“I just wanted to say this, before you leave. Mister… You know that I really wanted to protect you. But I couldn’t abandon my feeling. I know you are leaving. I just want to tell you that I do have feeling for you. I think I like you mister” she finally confessed.

 

“Hyoyeon….”

 

“I… I.. I just want to  know your reply” she said as she stared anxiously at Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked at her, making her feeling more uneasy. She felt a huge feeling of being rejected. And sure, that really happen. Eunhyuk left right after when his name got called by the airplane attendant. Hyoyeon felt dejected when Eunhyuk walked away and run toward the boarding area.

 

“He… He walked away after I managed to confess him. Did he just dumping me?” thought Hyoyeon miserably while staring at her master who has already gone. She couldn’t manage to hold her tears from falling as she run away out from the area. She was snuffling continuously when someone called her.

 

“Hyoyeon, where are you? Did you manage to meet him” asked Sunny curiously.

 

“Neh” she replied in distracted mode.

 

“Then why did you voice seem like fraught? Have you talked to him?”

 

“I do… I… I think I just got rejected. He just walked away after I confessed”

 

“What! He is a jerk! What was he thinking?”

 

“Sunny-ah. Please, I don’t want to talk about this right now. I am hanging up.” she said as she turned off the phone.

 

She felt really depressed since Eunhyuk left her without telling his reply.

 

“He should at least reject me with some manner.” She whispered.

 

She walked weakly, leaving the airport and heading to the bus stop.

 

“Aishhh… These tears, why do you keep falling? Please stop now. People are watching. You have been fallen almost every day because of him.” She nagged as she tried to hold them.

 

“Yah, Kim Hyoyeon!” Hyoyeon stops herself from walking forward and turned back when she heard someone screamed her name. She could not believe when she saw that Eunhyuk who was standing about ten meters far from her.

 

She stared him with her cold tearing eyes and turn forward as she walks swiftly to leave him. Eunhyuk ran over her and catch her hands.

 

“Let me go. Why did you comeback? You have just walked away!” she said as she tried to loose his grips.

 

“Hear me first Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk begs for explaination.

 

“You are so mean. Why did you leave me like that and come back? You should at least tell me you reply, even it is no” she cried while hitting him lightly on the chest.

 

“If you want to know my reply, it’s YES. I am not leaving you okay. I came for you.” He said as he hugs her tightly. Hyoyeon tried to push him but then yields and responds to his hugs when she heard his reply. She cried on his chest and while Eunhyuk hugged her, rubbing her head warmly.

 

“I like you to, Kim Hyoyeon” He confessed. Hyoyeon stared him, nodding while tightening her clinch around him.

 

“You scared me earlier. I thought you left.” She claimed.

 

“I am sorry. But please, don’t ever leave me anymore. Araso?” he begged for her reply.

 

“Neh, I am not going to leave you anymore.” She answered while nodding her head.

 

Eunhyuk smiled happily as he loosened up his grips, squeezing Hyoyeon face with both of his hands. He felt really awful when seeing her swollen eyes, crying because of him. He lays on a light kiss at both of her eyes and her lips without taking off of his scarf. She squeezed him tightly while Eunhyuk happily lift her up and spin around. Hyoyeon chuckled in a joy, while putting slight whoops.

 

“Mister, stop it. This is awkward. People are curiously watching us. They might recognize you”

 

“I don’t care. I just felt really happy. I have got my girl. Yay……!

 

Hyoyeon couldn’t stop him anymore because she felt the same. She chuckled and tightens her grips on his shoulder.

 

 

They were finally together...

No need for the press to make up their relationship...

But it will happen soon...

Sorry for the late update..

Enjoy this chapter...

For the comments and subscribe a really appreciates you all... Thanks for supporting....